[drama 2002] Dae Mang 대망

Guest wils

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Haywires

I just have a question for you guys. What do you think of the new Ancient dramas like Yi San, Great Chil-Woo, Iljimae, and Hong gil Dong.

Is it just me or they just don't make them like they used to. For some reason none of them seem just right. My all all time favorites are still Damo, Hwang Jini, and Dae Mang.

Guest Matahari_Biru

Hi Haywires, I enjoyed watching iljimae and chilwoo.... i think modern or old traditional drama has their own attractive point. Just like Daemang, I really like the chemistry between jang hyuk and son yejin... it's something that i don't get from the modern saguk drama, i guess...

it's too bad i got the feeling - after i read back pages in this thread -

they will not be together....

cholo, thank you very much for those beautiful awesome photos of hyuk ssi! wow! :P

wils, totally agree with you...he is absolutely beautiful...the jang hyuk of today is a leaner more

chiseled jang hyuk and awesome but the jang hyuk of yesterday, a much fuller jang hyuk is perfect. i

really, really like, no i really, really love the younger jang hyuk. i love the jang hyuk of today too as he still has that jang hyuk signature rebellious look with an attitude and rough good looks with his signature pout but

for some reason the jang hyuk of yesterday had a lovely, lovely look...truly a beautiful rebellious look

with a bit of gentle tenderness wrapped in one beautiful being. when i first viewed bits and pieces of daemang, about 3 years ago, i did not know jang hyuk as i was new to k drama and i was just mesmerized by this man. he caught my eye and grabbed my heart and have held both of them since. as ender's girl would say..."come to me, jang hyuk ssi!!!" :blush:

haywires and matahari biru, i agree with both of you...daemang really is a diamond in the rough and wils will be the first to tell you that this is a drama that is very underated and it's beauty escaped a lot of people cause somehow it fell through the cracks. i am not sure if the episodes have reached the scenes with jang hyuk and jo hyun jae...if the two have not come together yet, if you want to see chemistry, be sure to view the episodes where these two actors interact..you hearts will be touched with beauty of the way the spirits of these two characters touched each other.....the brotherly love between the two of them is just too good for words. i loved how jang hyuk takes the prince, jo hyun jae under his wings and the two share "life" with each other...their characters came together in such a touching beautiful way. i loved it and so will both of you! by the way, seodongyo is another very

good period drama to view!!

Rambutan, welcome to the thread!

I can see you are a big of period dramas, and hope you enjoy this one too.

Yes, you are correct. Aida's version is eng subtitled but mine is not. ;)

Thanks, Wils and Aida. I've watched the first 6 ep of Daemang and I absolutely love it. Love all those action packed scenes and excellent acting. Looking forward to finishing this series!

hi aida_ladida! like eclipse, i too am having problems with downloading episode 45. the megaupload

link will not come up..only receive msg saying intranet settings are turned off. i was able to download

episode 44 without any problems through megaupload. so sorry to request more work from you but

would you kindly try to upload episode 45 again? thank you very much!

waves and hugs to you wils! thank you for upkeeping this thread!

Guest Haywires

haywires and matahari biru, i agree with both of you...daemang really is a diamond in the rough and wils will be the first to tell you that this is a drama that is very underated and it's beauty escaped a lot of people cause somehow it fell through the cracks. i am not sure if the episodes have reached the scenes with jang hyuk and jo hyun jae...if the two have not come together yet, if you want to see chemistry, be sure to view the episodes where these two actors interact..you hearts will be touched with beauty of the way the spirits of these two characters touched each other.....the brotherly love between the two of them is just too good for words. i loved how jang hyuk takes the prince, jo hyun jae under his wings and the two share "life" with each other...their characters came together in such a touching beautiful way. i loved it and so will both of you! by the way, seodongyo is another very

good period drama to view!!

Yep, Seodongyo was a great one too, almost forgot to add it in. :)

Guest kodaki

Aida_ladida, I'm really grateful to you for uploading this drama. I have been looking for it for long time. Thank you very much.

aida_ladida, yes, eclipse is right, please, please, no apology necessary cause without

you sharing the english sub episodes, those of us who don't understand korean or are unable to

view daemang on arirang because of copyright issues would be losing out greatly. i agree with

tehliwah, eclipse, kodaki and everybody else that are enjoying the english sub

episodes through your hard work....you are very kind. from my heart, thank you.

p.s. hurrah...the reuploaded episode 45 downloaded just fine...thanks!

Epi 047 MU

Please check usual watch link later.

For those in Singapore if you don't know already, Arirang tv will be a free cable channel come September, tiki_sg mentioned this to me 2 weeks ago and we just got our letter from the cable provider confirming this..

Guys, I'm embarassed already..happy to share.

Hi all dae mang people here~~ *big waves*

It's been a while since I post here last time. I've been busy on the thread of Jang Hyuk's upcoming project Tazza.' hehe... thanks aida for sharing the eppies as always. You are the best. Never enough to repeat these words. I think I finished ep 40, so almost 8 eppies left to watch to catch up with the current one. I wonder what's going on now in the story..hehe... So, we have 12 more eppies left to the end. :( I may miss your uploads a lot after the airing is over.

haywires and matahari biru, I may have lots of words to say about the question you raised. ;) I will save them for the next posting. ;)

malia, i missed you! hehe...I like your expression:"JH embraces JHJ under his wings." As you said, the relationship between JaeYoung (JH) and Prince SoMyoung (JHJ) makes this drama brilliant: the comradeship. JaeYoung gives a Prince a reason

for him to be a King

by bringing him closer to the people. To the prince, the people were the object of ruling (something abstract but never concrete), and he never had a chance to feel and love them. ;)

cholo, thanks for sharing the nice screencaps! Again JH simply gorgeous!

Archived