[variety 2008] Coming Out 커밍아웃

Guest HappyKrman

Guest angelixer

Yes, my korean gay babies! Punch for the respect and equality you deserve. 21st century, about time Korea catches the * up.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks for that. this just shows how korea is becoming more 'westernized' and 'open' to other things.

funny you say that. homosexuality is still much resented in western countries. in korea, its okay for guys to hug or close touch but in places like america it is taboo. why are people still hiding their relationship in public. i think it will go smoother in korea but still probably have some trouble

this is going to be weird for a lot of people. don't be angry or sarcastic with me because its true. you got give it time and more exposure before it becomes anything close to normal. there is going to be a lot of resentment so brace yourself and remember you don't need to act just like them to get your point across...

Guest angelixer
funny you say that. homosexuality is still much resented in western countries. in korea, its okay for guys to hug or close touch but in places like america it is taboo. why are people still hiding their relationship in public. i think it will go smoother in korea but still probably have some trouble

this is going to be weird for a lot of people. don't be angry or sarcastic with me because its true. you got give it time and more exposure before it becomes anything close to normal. there is going to be a lot of resentment so brace yourself and remember you don't need to act just like them to get your point across...

It depends on what you consider to be worse. Acting like homosexuality does not exist is worse to me than at least acknowledging that it does.

Yes it is going to be weird for korean people, just like it was weird in most western countries way back. But at least it's acknowledged and people don't act as if it ain't there.

As a straight chick who goes hard for my gays, all I hope for is understanding and for people to acknowledge. Whether you think it goes against nature or not, that's not even the damn case. If people think it does, cool, keep it cute and keep it to yourself. But accept it and move on. After seeing what my gay friends went through, I understood. Most people couldn't BEAR the *** that they had to deal with.

It depends on what you consider to be worse. Acting like homosexuality does not exist is worse to me than at least acknowledging that it does.

Yes it is going to be weird for korean people, just like it was weird in most western countries way back. But at least it's acknowledged and people don't act as if it ain't there.

As a straight chick who goes hard for my gays, all I hope for is understanding and for people to acknowledge. Whether you think it goes against nature or not, that's not even the damn case. If people think it does, cool, keep it cute and keep it to yourself. But accept it and move on. After seeing what my gay friends went through, I understood. Most people couldn't BEAR the *** that they had to deal with.

korean people know homosexuality exists. what do you mean by that?

i don't know if that last paragraph was for me, but i am not resenting gay movement. i am telling gay supporters to not strike back with the same fire. i don't want to side with people who will hate (anti-gay) but i also don't want to be with people who sound just like them.

Guest 아이돌FAN
this show looks very interesting! hope it does well, and help people become more open minded about it.

haha, when i read: "He mentioned he noes sum gay couples in the entertainment field. Who? " in the title, first people i thought of was JaeHo... lol XDD

lol me too xD [in a joking way]

and it wasn't just people in the entertainment field he said some entertainers who are always a hot topic are a gay couple O_o

Guest JiNi;
looks like smtown guys will be appearing on another variety show soon

except maybe yunho, he doesnt cry and hug other guys in public as much as the rest

LOL. are you suggesting something?

I wish this show had subs DD:

Guest disfunktional.

wow, i hope people on it don't get killed or hunt down by angry mobs. but

it's alright, they can always move to America where it's the 21st century.

• 3 months later...
Guest baqinardo
has anyone ever heard of it? i only seen the Preview... it's about the Koren stars "Coming Out".

i watched it once.

that time about Gay in Korea.

i think someone already made thread for this.

why dont u check in directory.

Guest V A L XD

i watched it once.

that time about Gay in Korea.

i think someone already made thread for this.

why dont u check in directory.

Yea, the guy who came out Gay just commited Suicided.

Guest baqinardo

Yea, the guy who came out Gay just commited Suicided.

owh really?? :o

OMG.. :tears:

i'm so sorry for him.

i think he got so much pressure from the environment.. :ph34r:

poor him..

• 1 month later...

I wish anyone would bother with uploading and/or subbing this. It's really depressing that there's a show like this out there but no way to actually see much more than a couple of previews and two episodes someone uploaded. Come on, if anyone has access to these episodes and supports gay rights, upload it!

• 5 months later...

Archived