Totally Captivated

Guest krnchunsa86

Guest krnchunsa86

(완전 무결하게) by Yoo Hajin (유하진)gang_wallpaper_by_liz_kun-d47wkmm.png~or

Totally Captivated by You Hajin

its an awesome manhwa scanlated and translated by Broken Butterfly
its a cute story...
Summary:
The mafia threatens Ewon into working for a loan shark, where he's forced to run dangerous errands for no pay. The culprit who doomed Ewon to this life is none other than Jiho, Ewon's jealous ex who still burns at Ewon's infidelity. Their gang leader Mookyul, with movie-star good looks and the bizarre, drunken habit of biting people on the neck, takes a keen interest in his attractive new errand boy. Will Ewon be able to survive the violent underworld (not to mention the constant sexual harassment he must endure) as an underling of Mookyul? This funny, hip title by Hajin Yoo will thrill and amuse fans with plenty of intense shounen-ai action
(taken from baka-updates)
Volumes: 6 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13353Published by: NetComics
1820_501639032152459.jpg~original

wallpaper_totally_captivated_by_ferrihei

1210766_orig.jpg~original

oh...and if anyone has the orginal scans? could you send me it? Cause i want to read it in korean...but i cant seem to find it, well i have but the only problem is that i have to register for those sites and you kinda need a number for those kind of things...^^

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, I don't think there are 28 volumes of this manhwa out... more like 28 chapters.

Netcomics has released up to chapter 7 of volume 3 in english.

You can find the raw scans/scanlations on livejournal.com/yshare.

I totally recommend this manhwa.

It's superfantastic.

edit*

Yep, 4 volumes & ongoing.

Definitely not 28 volumes. I mean... for a BL title... that's pretty much unheard of.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cagalliyamato

this one of the funniest yaoi i ever read its really nice...and luckily the scans in english are still made available at a private lj site *pheww*

i wonder what the author is gonna throw at us next for us to read!!

• 1 month later...
Guest nanna

I know I'm a bit late, but MAN this is a fantastic funny read, and Mookyul is apprantely well endowed! xD;

Guest xLuckyXMikuzukix

Yeah it would be cool to read it in korean but i read a bit and it IS really interesting! Thanks for the recommendation ^^

Guest anna12125

I read up to chapter 28 today and omg haha Mookyul is like a major nosebleed *T T* does anybody know where i can find the korean raws for this? i want to know what happens next even if i can't read korean haha

Guest AzNHeart93

Haha, I was just reading this right now.

Actually I started reading it today when my friend was like 'My friend gave me this link to read, I'm scared because it says *explicit*!!'

Then we became major fangirls.

RECOMMENDATION: NEVER LISTEN TO LOVEJUICE BY JIN FROM KAT-TUN, MAKES ATMOSPHERE MORE PERVY THAN USUAL XD;

Guest lilmariah35

The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest moonie_heejunnie

love this manhwa!

it's funny as heck too and i love the way the mangaka draws the characters.

mookyul's guys are funny too. can't wait for new updates

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in love with this manhwa! The artwork is so pretty and the storyline so funny and captivating. Every time a chapter comes out, I get all excited and read it WAY too fast, and then get depressed that there isn't more to read RIGHT THEN! It's SOOOOOO addicting.

Guest Sammystic

I was abolutely no fan of shounen-ai or yaoi but then I saw the cover for volume1 with hot Mookyul and got totally captivated as well :D

The first thing that made me like this is definitely the art, then the characters (I like how Ewon is not such a very weak and whining counterpart to the gang leader. Mookyul is quite intimidating but fun when he's teasing Ewon.) and the plot, I like stories with such gangs. :ph34r:

Hopefully there will be more about their dark past...

Now, I'll go hunt for spoilers.

Archived