[variety] Song Battle 대결! 노래가 좋다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

nope i dont think so~ his theres still song battle in the his schedule~ maybe this week is recorded when he went to HK or something

Watching it right now on KBS able. No LeeTuk in sight.

Guests i recognize. Hwayobi, HwangBo amd Gil Me.

Well i recognize the other ones also but i don't know thier names ofhand.

-.- thats wierd~ well the schedule for next week is still not up~ we'll see if its permanent or temporary~

OK i just dwlded the show and can someone tell me who is this Choi Won Jun,the ballad prince they call him. the kkotminam among the doremi family~ he have been in this show since forever but i have never seen him out of this show as i recall~ any links or song? is he a solo or in a group?

and OMG i LOVE LOVE eechul(kim jae ok) from gagcon~ haha~ and of course "borther",baek gi sung LOL~

Guest XGoddess

-.- thats wierd~ well the schedule for next week is still not up~ we'll see if its permanent or temporary~

OK i just dwlded the show and can someone tell me who is this Choi Won Jun,the ballad prince they call him. the kkotminam among the doremi family~ he have been in this show since forever but i have never seen him out of this show as i recall~ any links or song? is he a solo or in a group?

and OMG i LOVE LOVE eechul(kim jae ok) from gagcon~ haha~ and of course "borther",baek gi sung LOL~

he's an actor not a singer

Episode 73:

HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...tle-episode-73/

Found it weird last week because Boom and HY made zero mention of him, usually when one MC is unable to make it they clearly say something nice and why he or she couldn't make it. I only watched the opening of the new ep so far (gonna finish the rest later today) but neither of them mentioned Lee Teuk again.

So I figure either he's out or the PD is testing the waters to see how the audience reaction will be with just HY and Boom.

On a side note, that new floor they made for the set looks really nice.

Guest XGoddess

really? acting in which drama or movie?

well i saw pure 19 and he had a small role in it

and apparently he debuted in rainbow romance and since then was in pure 19, before and after plastic surgery, five guys and baby angel, and eats anything youngaessi

well i saw pure 19 and he had a small role in it

and apparently he debuted in rainbow romance and since then was in pure 19, before and after plastic surgery, five guys and baby angel, and eats anything youngaessi

OK any links to his dramas? i mean his acting role~ i found pure 19 thread,but i think his part is very small,so he is not there~ other than rainbow romance,i cant find any thread of the other drama/movies that you mention~ help?

Guest XGoddess

OK any links to his dramas? i mean his acting role~ i found pure 19 thread,but i think his part is very small,so he is not there~ other than rainbow romance,i cant find any thread of the other drama/movies that you mention~ help?

http://aja-aja.com/

this site might have some...

Guest damifino

he's an actor not a singer

Actually, he is a singer... or at least he said he was when he joined "Rainbow Romance." He was in a boy band called X5 (5WHO) or something like that.

Anyways, Song Battle has been canceled. The last episode will air on October 15.

Actually, he is a singer... or at least he said he was when he joined "Rainbow Romance." He was in a boy band called X5 (5WHO) or something like that.

Anyways, Song Battle has been canceled. The last episode will air on October 15.

thanx for the info~ i guess he is now turning to acting instead of singing..i have always wondered who he is and how did he get to be a regular on this show..haha..

and no..another axed show -.-

Guest XGoddess

yeah, i was looking at his profile and it said that he was part of a boyband called X5 but like...i wasn't sure if they meant like he had been a trainee of that group or that the group had debuted already and didn't do well

Thanks for the info but has it by any chance been canceled/finished already? Cuz its been two weeks now and no ep.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest binaa2

Thanks for the info but has it by any chance been canceled/finished already? Cuz its been two weeks now and no ep.

There was an episode aired yesterday 091008.

Havn't found any dl link for it yet but i saw a pair of clips of it uploaded on youtube.

Archived