[variety] Song Battle 대결! 노래가 좋다

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks! will be updating soon. done updating.

oh you actually found them! what's your source?

Just posting as a follow-up . . .

Looks like the timeslot switch is official, according to KBS' Autumn Prog Schedule Reshuffling.

대결 노래가 좋다

Before : 일 08:20 / 70분 (Sundays 8:20am KST, Duration 70mins)

After : 목 20:55 / 60분 (Thursdays 8:55pm KST, Duration 60mins)

Please note changes to some of the other regular variety shows as well.

thanks for the follow up. hopefully the show will be more popular with the change in timeslot.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

what's your source?

Megadownload.com

Its a search engine for Megaupload and Rapidshare links, comes back with download links for you if whatever it is you were looking for was uploaded onto those two.

Guest silverwingz

Anyone understand the preview? They sort of showed a "compilation" clip of previous episodes and said something. Is the next episode a recap or something?

i'm guessing this Thursday's episode will be compilation episode to give them more time to edit and

prepare the next episode with the new guests since they have less than a week? just my guess. hehe~

Megadownload.com

Its a search engine for Megaupload and Rapidshare links, comes back with download links for you if whatever it is you were looking for was uploaded onto those two.

ooooh. and they actually had Witches' albums?! i'm quite surprised. hehe. i'll be using that search engine from now on! thanks for that! :D

^Thanks for keeping us up to date, I'll be watching out for it this Thursday then. I like that, my shows are nicely spaced out now instead of most of them being just on Sunday.

i'm guessing this Thursday's episode will be compilation episode to give them more time to edit and

prepare the next episode with the new guests since they have less than a week? just my guess. hehe~

Sorry to burst your bubble(s) of enthusiasm over the new timeslot. As mentioned in my previous posting, the new timeslot begins next week . . the schedule for week starting 24 November isn't up yet.

Today (it's already Thursday where I'm at), KBS is having a live broadcast of the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

Guest silverwingz

Sorry to burst your bubble(s) of enthusiasm over the new timeslot. As mentioned in my previous posting, the new timeslot begins next week . . the schedule for week starting 24 November isn't up yet.

Today (it's already Thursday where I'm at), KBS is having a live broadcast of the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

oh ok. lol, there wasn't any bubble of enthusiasm.. it's just a show... :P

will be seeing you guys again here next thursday then! hehe~

Hold on to your seats ladies, you will never guess who will be Nam Hee Suk's replacement:

http://osen.freechal.com/news/view.asp?code=G0811210071

Apparently NHS had a conflict in his schedule after they switched the show to Thursday and stepped down voluntarily.

The new MC combo will appear Thursday next week it seems.

Don't really know what to say about this, I don't dislike the person they chose but ]she was anything but impressive as an MC on IMC.

Oh and this seems to be a direct jab at 1000 Song Challenge.

Guest silverwingz

oh.. my.. god.. i did not see that coming =.=

i don't like Kim Sung Eun's MCing >.< i didn't even think her crappy singing (which is what made her popular in IMC) was even that funny...

and yeah, how is it a direct jab at 1000 Songs Challenge? o.0

Glad you guys are as happy as I am about the change hehe.

1000 Song Challenge has two male MCs and this now has two female MCs...

Maybe just me but thats what I thought when I heard the news.

Guest silverwingz

1000 Song Challenge has two male MCs and this now has two female MCs...

oooh i see... well they're not really competitors anymore anyway. 1000 Songs Challenge is still in its Sunday time slot right?

Off-Topic but still a KBS Variety Show.

Some sketchy details about a new show on KBS Korea & KBS World . . not sure if it will be subbed yet . . .

Today was the first episode of 로드쇼 퀴즈 원정대 Roadshow Quiz Expedition.

MC : 이혁재 Lee Hyuk Jae, 지석진 Ji Suk Jin, 박지현 Park Ji Hyun

Duration about 55 mins.

Took over Cider's Sunday Morning Timeslot at 10:45am (KST) on KBS2TV

main_visual.jpg

Today's Panel of Guest Judges : Wonder Girls & Whee Sung

Its set up is a bit like "Korea Sings" but instead of a singing competition, the 'contestants' perform skits to show off their comedic talents, impersonations (Son Dam Bi's Crazy - Male Version & Rain's Rainism) etc.

Quite hilarious. Quite a good exposure to get recruited for Gag Concert . . . hehehe

Still watching the VOD, which is lagging quite a bit . . . seems the competitors then go onto the Quiz aspect after all the performances are over.

I don't know yet if the winner get some prize money just like "Korea Sings".

I hope this gets picked up on KBS World . . . recall a new prog called "Quiz Expedition" on the new prog lineup but don't know is it is referring to this same prog.

Update . . .

It is and here is the KBS World Website for "Quiz Expedition"

Next Week, on KBS World we shall see the last episode of Cider in the new timeslot

First Run - Thursday at 6pm (KST)

Encore - Saturday at 12:20pm (KST)

After Cider's last episode, Quiz Show will take over from Cider in the same timeslot starting from 4 December 2008.

Apologies for the diversion.

^Sweet, a new show. Hopefully there will be subs since I don't know if I will be able to watch another quiz show without them. Thanks a lot.

BTW any word on the shows replacing Schoolympics and that Trip show?

Doesn't look like episode 35 of SB aired, its not listed on the official site and can't find it on CB.

oooh i see... well they're not really competitors anymore anyway. 1000 Songs Challenge is still in its Sunday time slot right?

Good point.

Not yet, probably a few days before next Sunday?

Doesn't look like episode 35 of SB aired, its not listed on the official site and can't find it on CB.

Probably because it HASN'T AIRED yet . . . suppose to air on this Thursday . . remember . . . SB changed day & timeslot . . .

hehehe

EDIT

just checked the SB Website, even Ep 35 guestslist isn't released yet and NHS's pic is still on the headboard (not sure if it is the correct terminology).

Probably because it HASN'T AIRED yet . . . suppose to air on this Thursday . . remember . . . SB changed day & timeslot . . .

hehehe

But..but today still counts part of this week and Thursday will be next week so it means they skipped this week... right?

EDIT: Found this:

snv34262_unsan531.jpg

A little odd since thats a contestant from a recent ep.

But..but today still counts part of this week and Thursday will be next week so it means they skipped this week... right?

A little odd since thats a contestant from a recent ep.

Thot you knew that they were going to skip one week to "recoup" . . .

LoL, you need to backtrack to what Ann & I had been posting . . . probably due to too many night-shifts eh. . :ph34r:

Anyway, that girl was already a "little celebrity" before she appeared on SB.

She appeared on NHS's YYMM prog as well as the daily Morning Forum, if I am not mistaken. Quite a few times & progs on KBS as I recall. Famous for converting any song even pop songs into Pansori style of singing. She is always asked to 'let known' her technique. ;)

As for Quiz Show, I am quite positive that it will be Eng-subbed on KBS World, considering the time lag between the Korean & KBSW broadcasts dates . . . same duration as Cider, which is Eng-subbed.

Just watched 1D2N on VOD.

Towards the end of it, the preview of next week's IMC showed Patti Kim as the guest featured artiste with Xiah Junsu and some other guests (can't quite make out who they are) in the background.

Borrowing Ann's template . . .

Episode 35 (081127)

Guests:

김종서 Kim Jong Seo, 원기준 Won Ki Jun, 솔비 Solbi, 윤하 Younha, 박지선 Park Ji Seon (comedian), 2AM (조권 Joo Kwon, 임슬옹 Im Seul Ong)

MCs:

현영 Hyun Young & 김성은 Kim Sung Eun

Guest silverwingz

Off-Topic but still a KBS Variety Show.

Some sketchy details about a new show on KBS Korea & KBS World . . not sure if it will be subbed yet . . .

Today was the first episode of 로드쇼 퀴즈 원정대 Roadshow Quiz(?)...

interesting. sounds like a good show. is it a show that can be watched without subs tho? i don't get KBS World.

if it's good enough and there's someone who's willing to upload it each week, i'm happy to start the thread for it.

is the performances part good enough to overlook the quiz bit? haha~

Borrowing Ann's template . . .

Episode 35 (081127)

Guests:

김종서 Kim Jong Seo, 원기준 Won Ki Jun, 솔비 Solbi, 윤하 Younha, 박지선 Park Ji Seon (comedian), 2AM (조권 Joo Kwon, 임슬옹 Im Seul Ong)

MCs:

현영 Hyun Young & 김성은 Kim Sung Eun

thanks tiki_sg! but let me add/correct some things :sweatingbullets:

Episode 35 (081127)

MC's: Hyun Young & Kim Sung Eun

Contestants: Jo Kwon & Im Seul Ong (2AM), Younha, Solbi, Kim Jong Seo, Park Ji Sun & Won Ki Joon

Doremi Family: Kim Kyung Rok, Park Ji Heon & Choi Hyun Joon (V.O.S), Jung Hee Young (Gavy NJ), Boom, Hyun Seung Hee & Hwang Hye Rin

Hyun Seung Hee is the girl in the picture you posted, Diavle. Hwang Hye Rin's another little girl.

you can see some pictures of the next episode here: http://cafe.naver.com/shforhdwn.cafe?ifram...3Farticleid=688

is Boom trying to look like Kang Mae (Kim Myung Min) from Beethoven Virus? lol~

i wonder if it's going to be a permanent thing. having celebrities as contestants, i mean.

if it is, then it really does seem like a jab at 1000 Songs Challenge. hehe~ (i'm assuming they still have celebrities as the contestants)

Thot you knew that they were going to skip one week to "recoup" . . .

LoL, you need to backtrack to what Ann & I had been posting . . . probably due to too many night-shifts eh. . :ph34r:

Spank.jpg

Feel free to spank me back into my sense... I won't tell

Anyway, that girl was already a "little celebrity" before she appeared on SB.

She appeared on NHS's YYMM prog as well as the daily Morning Forum, if I am not mistaken. Quite a few times & progs on KBS as I recall. Famous for converting any song even pop songs into Pansori style of singing. She is always asked to 'let known' her technique. ;)

Now it makes sense why she felt so comfortable on camera, thanks.

As for Quiz Show, I am quite positive that it will be Eng-subbed on KBS World, considering the time lag between the Korean & KBSW broadcasts dates . . . same duration as Cider, which is Eng-subbed.

Yeah I don't get KBS world either, hopefully someone will up it ala 1D2N.

Just watched 1D2N on VOD.

Towards the end of it, the preview of next week's IMC showed Patti Kim as the guest featured artiste with Xiah Junsu and some other guests (can't quite make out who they are) in the background.

Wow, bringing back a show due to lack of ideas, talk about embarrassing. They'd better think of something good fast, with Family Outing gaining steam on them and everything.

Hyun Seung Hee is the girl in the picture you posted, Diavle. Hwang Hye Rin's another little girl.

you can see some pictures of the next episode here: http://cafe.naver.com/shforhdwn.cafe?ifram...3Farticleid=688

is Boom trying to look like Kang Mae (Kim Myung Min) from Beethoven Virus? lol~

i wonder if it's going to be a permanent thing. having celebrities as contestants, i mean.

if it is, then it really does seem like a jab at 1000 Songs Challenge. hehe~ (i'm assuming they still have celebrities as the contestants)

Thats quite the makeover they gave the show, I was wondering if they would do something special for the 'first' ep and it seems they have (with the celeb contestants). Dunno if they are permanent, but how would you guys prefer it? Would you rather celebs compete or non-celebs?

Lol at Boom, thats definitely him being that guy.

The show seems to be getting tons of buzz due the MC change, here's hoping for a climb in ratings.

Archived