[variety] Song Battle 대결! 노래가 좋다

Guest silverwingz

Guest redevilica

it's a slang and it means sparkle sparkle

Hey thanks :D I've been wondering what it means and babelfish translator always comes up with 'sya room sya room' xDDD

silverwingz - woohoo! Song list! :w00t: was about to ask you about it hee hee ^^ yeah lots of oldies and trot. I'll try to have a look at the songs on ep 2 & 3 later on (if someone hasn't beat me to it) :P

Btw, on the ep.2, the final contestant was sooooo serious xD

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest redevilica

Episode 2 songs list (I haven't a clue what's some of the titles in English) xD

Edit: all already listed in the songs list :D

~will edit~ done! :D Ah not really xD Still has 1 Jewelry song I've no idea of and can't find in youtube, and Na Hun Ah's songs I didn't include for the same reason again and just too lazy to find the clips somewhere else :P

My goodness...all so many oldies xDDDD

V OK! ^^b I'll delete the ones you already added to the list. Hey I like a lot of these songs hahah XD

Guest silverwingz

^ wow... thanks a billion Angelica ^^. i've added them to the list.

can you put the new ones separately now? so that i won't miss any. thanks ^^

and yeah... SOOOO many oldies!! lol... some of them actually sound ok tho. lol... :sweatingbullets:

it's going to be shown in kbsworld? when?

i'm wondering if this was accidentally posted in this thread... coz no-one mentioned anything about it being aired on KBS World...

but it is a KBS show, so it's quite possible. wouldn't have a clue when tho... but isn't their a website with all the schedules...?

Wow, it must have taken a lot of window switching to get all the info esp the songlist on one thread. Great Jobs . . Kudos to all of you.

BTW Silverwingz, KBS World calls it "I Love Music" in their Weekly Highlights. Just for info.

it's going to be shown in kbsworld? when?

So far, no news yet.

I am hoping that it will be shown since it was 'featured' in KBS World's Weekly Highlights.

Just for added info, for those who watch variety progs etc on KBS World.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE - for those watching variety programmes (English-subbed & unsubbed versions) on KBS World (Asia)

With effect from the week of 21 April 2008 onwards,

1) Some programmes are now Englished-subbed (Star Golden Bell, 1 Night 2 Days)

2) MAJOR changes to timeslots for regular programmes

Please refer to the following KBS World (Asia) Weekly Prog Summary for more details as well as the timing of their new Prog Lineup.

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080414 - 080420)

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080421 - 080427)

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080428 - 080504)

Guest silverwingz

done! :D Ah not really xD Still has 1 Jewelry song I've no idea of and can't find in youtube, and Na Hun Ah's songs I didn't include for the same reason again and just too lazy to find the clips somewhere else :P

THANK YOU!!! i've updated ^^ it must've taken a long time, so i really really appreciate you helping me. :D

BTW Silverwingz, KBS World calls it "I Love Music" in their Weekly Highlights. Just for info.

thanks for all the info. and yep, i'm aware of the name KBS World calls it.

it's just that KBS World's translations don't always really follow the meaning of the Korean name. that's why i called it Song Battle.

for example, Brain King Einstein is called King of Brain, when the people even call it with the English name "Brain King Einstein".

i find KBS World's subs not very correct most of the time and they leave out so much!

but anyway, thanks for all the info on the schedules and stuff... if only i had KBS World! :sweatingbullets:

i find KBS World's subs not very correct most of the time and they leave out so much!

Well, for one who doesn't understand Hangul, something is better than nothing. But lately, I've noticed quite a few times some of the phrases/language used tend to be too Americanised. Don't know if its due to using American subbers/subbing company. It didn't use to be so. <_<

Guest redevilica

THANK YOU!!! i've updated ^^ it must've taken a long time, so i really really appreciate you helping me. :D

^^b you're welcome. Yep quite a long time to find out what those songs are, because I got sidetracked so many times on youtube lol

3rd Episode was a lot more fun! And it's a different format than 2nd ep.

Leeteuk+Shindong+Shinji+ParkJunAh were "Big Mama"

xDDD Will type in more after i get some sleep xD

Guest Diavle

Excellent work with the song list Silver and Red, you gals sure are thorough lol.

Thanks for the schedule info tiki.

All the episodes are now up on youtube (though I see Silver already knew that hehe).

Lunar Special LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CHUM0SL5

Episode 2 LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L8QIOC1K

Episode 3 LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7VXAZCQU

Episode 3 HQ: PART1,PART2

Like Red said, the third ep was really fun. I don't know if they altered the screening process after the last finalist (she was so weird, she was almost just speaking instead of singing) but the contestants were a lot more livelier. There was this super athletic dude, he pulled some crazy stuff.

There was a woman who had a voice kinda similar to HY, when they sang they sounded like a duet lol.

It was interesting how hard the Celebs rooted for the finalist, almost like he or she was one of their own. And the pressure on the finalist's face when delivering the last attempt was so intense its not even funny.

I wonder if Shinji is a permanent? She has been on all three regular eps so far.

And yeah, the format and set have been altered again. The prize as well, they give a "trademark" statuette now along with the money, instead of a big golden looking cup.

Good luck in uploading Divale!

Btw, I downloaded the LQ. Everything is fine, no audio lag. Keep using that method you used. Disregard what I sent you in the PM unless you want to experiment and try to get a lower size of the video.

Thanks man.

And thanks again for verifying the quality, you too Silver.

BTW during the show the MCs seem to refer to the show as "Dore-ga Chotta", pretty sure that means I like/Love Songs. Not sure if thats what they call the show or if its their motto though.

EDIT: Here are the contestants for episode 3:

SongBattlee03080413hdtvxvid-entalav.jpg

they made it more convenient for us hehe

Guest berryori

In Ep.3, I know that one woman sang to a song by "Fly To the Sky". Does anyone know the name and where I can dL the song? Please.

Thanks in advance.

Guest redevilica

Songs list Ep. 3 :

Can - 내생에 봄날은

Ha Ha - My Destiny

H.O.T - Candy

Im Jae Bum - 고해

Jewelry - One More Time

Kim Gun Mo - 잠 못드는 밤

Lee Moon Se - 깊은 밤을 날아서

Lee Ji Yeon - 바람아 멈추어 다오

Park Nam Jung - While Drawing You

Again, sorry I haven't a clue what are the English titles :P gonna add more later on ^^

Guest silverwingz

a couple of thanks first... Diavle: for the uploads and screencap; Angelica: for the songs and CB uploads!

Well, for one who doesn't understand Hangul, something is better than nothing. But lately, I've noticed quite a few times some of the phrases/language used tend to be too Americanised. Don't know if its due to using American subbers/subbing company. It didn't use to be so. <_<

yes, yes.. same here.. i wasn't exactly complaining since it's better than nothing! was just stating a known fact...

ooh, so that's who subs the shows... no wonder so much is lost in translation... :phew:

I wonder if Shinji is a permanent? She has been on all three regular eps so far.

BTW during the show the MCs seem to refer to the show as "Dore-ga Chotta", pretty sure that means I like/Love Songs. Not sure if thats what they call the show or if its their motto though.

i think she is. and if so, she's a great regular!

In Ep.3, I know that one woman sang to a song by "Fly To the Sky". Does anyone know the name and where I can dL the song? Please.

Thanks in advance.

BRB. i need to watch it first!

Fly to the Sky - 가슴 아파도 / Gaseum Apado / Even Though My Heart Aches

Go and check the song list ^^. There's a DL link.

This might help a little:

노래가좋다 = "norae ga johda" = I like songs / songs are good

'I Like Songs' it is!! lol... man, this thread has been undergoing a lot of names changes!

shouldn't trust Google Translate. it doesn't really help in these cases! :P

thanks Jeanjoo!

ok, off to watch the episodes i haven't seen and add to the song list if needed :)

-edit-

Angelica: i've added ur songs, so make another post for the new songs you find ^^

ooh, so that's who subs the shows... no wonder so much is lost in translation... :phew:

DON'T SHOOT ME (maybe KBS World will), I am just guessing . . . though sometimes they do have subbers with Korean family names. kekeke

Getting more and more anxious for it to come to my TV screen. ;)

Guest berryori

a couple of thanks first... Diavle: for the uploads and screencap; Angelica: for the songs and CB uploads!

yes, yes.. same here.. i wasn't exactly complaining since it's better than nothing! was just stating a known fact...

i think she is. and if so, she's a great regular!

BRB. i need to watch it first!

Fly to the Sky - 가슴 아파도 / Gaseum Apado / Even Though My Heart Aches

Go and check the song list ^^. There's a DL link.

'I Like Songs' it is!! lol... man, this thread has been undergoing a lot of names changes!

shouldn't trust Google Translate. it doesn't really help in these cases! :P

thanks Jeanjoo!

ok, off to watch the episodes i haven't seen and add to the song list if needed :)

-edit-

Angelica: i've added ur songs, so make another post for the new songs you find ^^

Thank you for help in find the song I wanted. :lol:

Guest silverwingz

episode 3 was really fun... more than the other episodes. the guests seemed to have ball and were really into it.

DON'T SHOOT ME (maybe KBS World will), I am just guessing . . . though sometimes they do have subbers with Korean family names. kekeke

hehe... course i won't! but considering the quality of the subs, i wouldn't be surprised. it's better than nothing tho!

i wish i had access to KBS World... :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for help in find the song I wanted. :lol:

you're welcome ^^. i like that song too.

Guest redevilica

Heh heh you're welcome Ann (right? ... without 'e' as I read it somewhere lol)

It's I Like Songs now? xD Gonna change the names in cb xD btw, should change the name in the directory list as well.

OK! Ah you already have them all :D Thanks for compiling the dl links too <3 I'm gonna download some. I totally got hooked on some of them. Lee Seung Gi's Because You're My Girl and Park Ji Heon's On Days I Miss You :wub:

On ep.3, the contestant who wears pink (sort of) jacket ... anyone understand what was so funny/what was the joke? Everybody was ROFL-ing when she said something and do that 'dance' xD that got Park Jung Ah, Shinji, Leeteuk + Shindong do the 'steps' as well xD

Just watched Ep.1 ... ahh seems like the show is getting better and better, imo. The variety of contestants improved too xD Maybe when they were interviewing to-be-contestants, they also asked, "So, other than singing, do you have other abilities/whatever you can show off as well?" xD --> ep.3 muscle guy and acrobatic guy xD (felt almost like watching Star King for a bit there haha). And now contestants don't get to choose who they want to sing with, otherwise there will be some celebrities who won't get picked at all (like Park Hyun Bin on ep.2 lol poor PHB. Maybe because it's difficult to pair up with his kind of voice? Read it somewhere that his kinda voice is 'oily' xD does it mean when your voice goes ~~~~~~ xDDD ) ... I'm rambling and I should stop lol ... oh one more thing ...

I wish I have KBS world here T_T

Guest silverwingz

^ Yep, that's my name... without the 'e'... hehehe....

Yeah, I've changed the name again... coz Jeanjoo says it directly translates to that...

I also saw in SJFullHouse someone call it "Fight! Singing is Good". omg, what name to choose?!?!

The song list isn't complete. I watched it on YouTube so I couldn't read some of the names due to the LQ...

so if you can identify any other songs, then please post them up! :D

I'm in love with Park Ji Heon's songs... his whole single is really good!!! the MV made me want to watch the movie. hehe...

i've downloaded it, but haven't seen it yet. heard mixed reviews about it tho... but Kim Myung Min's one of my fav. actors so i'll give it a shot.

I think the lady in the pink jacket is trying to copy Lee Soo Geun's gag. he also did it with the guy who won at the beginning...

but the way she does it is retarded... lol... but i found Park Jung Ah, Shinji, Leeteuk & Shindong really funny.

they formed into Big Mama and kept doing that dance... until they were gonna faint! hehe, they looked so tired at one point.

I also think this show is getting better with more variety. and i had the same thought as you... Star King time! hehe...

Lol... I've never heard of an oily voice before... but i can see why it'd be hard to sing with him... his voice seems difficult to harmonize with.

Guest Diavle

Yeah, I've changed the name again... coz Jeanjoo says it directly translates to that...

I also saw in SJFullHouse someone call it "Fight! Singing is Good". omg, what name to choose?!?!

Lol... I've never heard of an oily voice before... but i can see why it'd be hard to sing with him... his voice seems difficult to harmonize with.

I think both "I Like Songs" and "Song Battle" make the most sense (and are both present in the original translation). We'll just have to pick one of them ourselves, taking into account which will have more impact. I guess I'll vote for "Song Battle", because I think the competitive spirit is very high in the show and "I Like Songs" doesn't reflect that very well. Its a bloody battle for 5 grand, not an old ladies karaoke party.

Imo its as simple as none of the contestants were his fans. They did remedy this in the new ep where no guest was left behind, the only choice that was given was between HY and Shinji to the woman in the pink skirt (probably because they are both regulars).

eek! I'm sorry for causing some confusion >_<;

I saw that post in SJFH also and I was slightly confused b/c "norae" means "song" not "singing"... like you need to add a different ending to that to make it a verb :X

I wasn't sure what 대결 meant, so I looked it up, and it means "confrontation" which could mean "battle."

But I think you can be pretty liberal with the title of this show.

Literally it means "confrontation I like songs" or something of the like... "Battle songs are good?" lmao....

I agree with Diavle and just pick a title you like b/c sometimes literal translations don't sound that great in English....

I'm sorry for butting myself in >_<

Archived