• Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Diavle

Episode 12 Youtube: Up.

Episode 12 LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TYZWD18E

Episode 12 HQ: PART1,PART2

Episode 12 Captures: http://www.sendspace.com/file/i234as

Really enjoyed the ep, some of the gag men were really great. Anyone know what that guy in the shorts said when he was dissing individual ppl? The guy had a pretty unique voice when singing imo (kind of an echo effect?)

yeah, I thought he should have won the karaoke round

They seem to have taken it upon themselves to make Ha Dong Kyun do things out of his element hehe.

Off topic but who cares:

Kim Chang Ryul stars in Hello, Franceska Season 3! He is so hilarious there, plays HY's older brother I think (they use 'oppa' so freely that I'm not exactly sure). She be Diana and he Carlos lol.

she is dating a human cop, he hates both cops and humans... you get the picture

. He is there ep 15 and onwards.

Of interest to baginardo would be the guest appearance of Chae Yeon in the show, not too long but still did a good job imo.

And on the news side of things? Just the usual, another day another HY show announced lol:

200806161420451001_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200806161420451001

Not sure but from what I gathered:

- Contestants (only female?) will be gathered to loose weight (get that S-Line I guess hehe) and the one who does best at the end (of the season?) gets 30 Million Won (?).

- I think one article made mention of competitive physical games as well, again, not sure.

Starts June 22nd, airs every Sunday at 11:00 PM.

Guest baqinardo

Episode 12

Episode 12 HQ: PART1,PART2

Thanks diavle..

u r the best :)

u r the real HY's fan :lol: (any thread for 3 color women by HY? :unsure: )

Off topic but who cares:

Of interest to baqinardo would be the guest appearance of Chae Yeon in the show, not too long but still did a good job imo.

and Super Duper Thanks for this.. :wub:

i'll inform this to CY's thread.. :w00t:

but, she was in this week ep? or next week? :sweatingbullets:

got little confuse :sweatingbullets:

i love you diavle :wub::lol:

Guest silverwingz

thanks xlHitsugayalx! song list updated and episode 12 songs done! gosh, it was a long one! and thanks for the uploads Diavle.

Really enjoyed the ep, some of the gag men were really great. Anyone know what that guy in the shorts said when he was dissing individual ppl? The guy had a pretty unique voice when singing imo (kind of an echo effect?)

yeah, I thought he should have won the karaoke round

yeah, some of them were awesome! i dunno what he said, but he's the gagman who's act consists of getting as much anti's as possible. lol...

They seem to have taken it upon themselves to make Ha Dong Kyun do things out of his element hehe.

yeah i know! he looked so awkward, but it's just too funny.

And on the news side of things? Just the usual, another day another HY show announced lol:

wow, another one! she's keeping herself busy while her boyfriend is in the army. lol...

anyway, i can't think of any better person to host a diet show. sounds a bit like The Biggest Loser. haha~

i'll inform this to CY's thread.. :w00t:

but, she was in this week ep? or next week? :sweatingbullets:

got little confuse :sweatingbullets:

i think he's talking about the sitcom "Hello, Franceska Season 3", not Song Battle... which was a long time ago... hehe...

Guest baqinardo

i think he's talking about the sitcom "Hello, Franceska Season 3", not Song Battle... which was a long time ago... hehe...

owh.. :tears:

i checked Hello Franceska thread last time (coz my friend asked me to download all of HY's variety, dramas n movies :wacko: ), but i cant find direct download links :sweatingbullets:, n also i cant download from CB <_<

btw, thanks Queen Ann n diavle :)

Guest silverwingz

^ oh check the thread again, coz the last time i checked they were talking about where you could get it...

omg, Queen Ann, now?! please noooo....

Guest Diavle

anyway, i can't think of any better person to host a diet show. sounds a bit like The Biggest Loser. haha~

Well, at least the Korean name is more humane lol.

owh.. :tears:

i checked Hello Franceska thread last time (coz my friend asked me to download all of HY's variety, dramas n movies :wacko: ), but i cant find direct download links :sweatingbullets:, n also i cant download from CB <_<

Don't know if you already know or not but CY (along with Alex from Classiquauayddau) are the new hosts for Mnet Countdown.

I've been thinking of uploading the third season of Franceska to Youtube/Megaupload but I don't know if ppl will want it since there are absolutely no subs available for it. It took me quite a while to find (eventually found it on CB) so I figured I would at least watch the show by skipping to HY's parts. Ended up watching the episodes in full though, didn't think I would enjoy it so much. Really great characters and I really like how they have lots of small story arcs instead of a few big ones like in most other dramas.

EDIT: About Three Color Women, there is no thread and it doesn't seem to be very popular amongst CB uploaders either, They uploaded it regularly in the beginning but rarely do so now. Its a straight up talk show so useless without subs, though they did incorporate funny segments at the end (like when HY and Kim Won Hee had to simulate passing through immigration... while only speaking English).

Guest baqinardo

Don't know if you already know or not but CY (along with Alex from Classiquauayddau) are the new hosts for Mnet Countdown.

Yeah, i knew it.

we are discussing about it in CY's thread :wub:

they r also singing together :rolleyes:

but b4 that CY asked Alex-Shin Ae's fans forgiveness already <_<

She just afraid she will get more anti fans.

last time she got anti fans from Solbi-Andy's couple.

coz CY that time invited to WGM, and visited An-Sol couple house.

CY just help andy with doing some cleaning in the kitchen, and dancing. But she got anti-fans.

they said, CY tried to seduce Andy <_< (impossible. They are good friends :rolleyes: )

I've been thinking of uploading the third season of Franceska to Youtube/Megaupload but I don't know if ppl will want it since there are absolutely no subs available for it. It took me quite a while to find (eventually found it on CB) so I figured I would at least watch the show by skipping to HY's parts. Ended up watching the episodes in full though, didn't think I would enjoy it so much. Really great characters and I really like how they have lots of small story arcs instead of a few big ones like in most other dramas.

owh really?

i think many people want it. :rolleyes:

just give it try one episode in Hello Franceska's Thread (i hope CY's ep. u gonna upload 1st, so when not much people want it, at least i downloaded CY's.. haha... :lol: )

EDIT: About Three Color Women, there is no thread and it doesn't seem to be very popular amongst CB uploaders either, They uploaded it regularly in the beginning but rarely do so now. Its a straight up talk show so useless without subs, though they did incorporate funny segments at the end (like when HY and Kim Won Hee had to simulate passing through immigration... while only speaking English).

owh so sad.

but my friend said that there are some parts was funny.

he recommend me to watch :mellow:

i'll confirm with him later. :rolleyes:

Guest silverwingz

Well, at least the Korean name is more humane lol.

haha, yeah~ but hey, i thought the double meaning was smart... :unsure:

Classiquauayddau??? :lol:

last time she got anti fans from Solbi-Andy's couple.

coz CY that time invited to WGM, and visited An-Sol couple house.

CY just help andy with doing some cleaning in the kitchen, and dancing. But she got anti-fans.

they said, CY tried to seduce Andy <_< (impossible. They are good friends :rolleyes: )

i know, it's really sad how ppl take it so seriously... <_<

but my friend said that there are some parts was funny.

he recommend me to watch :mellow:

i'll confirm with him later. :rolleyes:

i think it's a show that you'd only enjoy if you understood what they were talking about.

you understand Korean, so it'd probably be interesting to you... but for others like me... it's a no, no. lol...

Guest baqinardo

Classiquauayddau??? :lol:

i think it's a show that you'd only enjoy if you understood what they were talking about.

you understand Korean, so it'd probably be interesting to you... but for others like me... it's a no, no. lol...

i also dunno how to spell. :sweatingbullets:

is it Clazziquai?? :unsure:

oic...

i'll give it try.

just bcoz of Hyun Young :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

i also dunno how to spell. :sweatingbullets:

is it Clazziquai?? :unsure:

yeah, it's Clazziquai. they've got some pretty good songs, and Alex & Horan have really nice voices. such a talented family.

oic...

i'll give it try.

just bcoz of Hyun Young :sweatingbullets:

you should also try the sitcom that replaced Hello Franceska. it's called Soulmate, and it's SOOOO gooooood. my favourite sitcom of all time.

oh, and Shin Dong Wook is really HOT. hehe... not that you'd care, i guess, since you're a guy. but the main female is cute too.

yeah, it's Clazziquai. they've got some pretty good songs, and Alex & Horan have really nice voices. such a talented family

they aren't related, but alex's sister was a member of clazziquai in the early days. but they are still awesome!

the gag concert episode was hilarious. that young bin guy is crazy dissing all the idol groups but his costume is the best. he should do all his entertainment relay interviews in that get up. and professor junnnnnnnnnn. dude is weird. calm down let's go. haha.

Guest silverwingz

they aren't related, but alex's sister was a member of clazziquai in the early days. but they are still awesome!

oh you're right! i checked up on it... i'm gonna kill my brother for telling me this. lol...

anyway, from wikipedia:

Alex and Horan (Christina) are not sibilings. The confusion was aroused because Alex's sister is also called Christina.

so was his sister even a member in the early days? or is that a confusion as well? :unsure:

Guest baqinardo

yeah, it's Clazziquai. they've got some pretty good songs, and Alex & Horan have really nice voices. such a talented family.

Alex's partner seems not too famous. coz i never :unsure: see her in variety :sweatingbullets:

you should also try the sitcom that replaced Hello Franceska. it's called Soulmate, and it's SOOOO gooooood. my favourite sitcom of all time.

oh, and Shin Dong Wook is really HOT. hehe... not that you'd care, i guess, since you're a guy. but the main female is cute too.

i downloaded Soulmate few weeks ago. but i was pending watching it coz i'm kinda dont like that guy :sweatingbullets:

(Sorry Ann.. :sweatingbullets: )

But i'll try to continue, coz i downloaded it already <_< .

n with ur comment "SOOOO goooooooooood", it must be good :lol:

the gag concert episode was hilarious. that young bin guy is crazy dissing all the idol groups but his costume is the best. he should do all his entertainment relay interviews in that get up. and professor junnnnnnnnnn. dude is weird. calm down let's go. haha.

yeah, i agree. they are so funny.

but sometime, those gag's guys abit annoying for me :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

Alex's partner seems not too famous. coz i never :unsure: see her in variety :sweatingbullets:

i guess compared to Alex, she's not as popular. her style of music (she has her own band as well, called Ibadi) is quite refreshing.

it's not very mainstream, but i like it. very soothing music. she doesn't appear much in variety shows, but she's quite funny.

i downloaded Soulmate few weeks ago. but i was pending watching it coz i'm kinda dont like that guy :sweatingbullets:

(Sorry Ann.. :sweatingbullets: )

But i'll try to continue, coz i downloaded it already <_< .

n with ur comment "SOOOO goooooooooood", it must be good :lol:

aww... you don't? he's cute tho.. lol.. and sometimes he looks like Kim Kibum too.. (well, they're cousins, but still!)...

the only one i didn't like was Philip! the one who looks like Bae Yong Joon. lol... he's annoying~!! and the Japanese guy can't act.

but after 1-2 episodes, i was so hooked. it's so funny and sweet. aahh.. i think i'm gonna watch it again soon.

i thought the storyline about finding your soulmate was kinda corny, but the sitcom was really good and addictive~

yeah, i agree. they are so funny.

but sometime, those gag's guys abit annoying for me :sweatingbullets:

i agree. but they didn't go over the top during Song Battle, so it's all good. hehe...

Guest baqinardo

Looks like our discussion out of topic :sweatingbullets:

but like diavle said, who cares?? :rolleyes:

i guess compared to Alex, she's not as popular. her style of music (she has her own band as well, called Ibadi) is quite refreshing.

it's not very mainstream, but i like it. very soothing music. she doesn't appear much in variety shows, but she's quite funny.

owh.. i just know 1 song from clazziquai. "She" OST of My name is Kim Sam Soon. :rolleyes:

My friend did give some of their album, but i just cant get along with the music :mellow:

aww... you don't? he's cute tho.. lol.. and sometimes he looks like Kim Kibum too.. (well, they're cousins, but still!)...

the only one i didn't like was Philip! the one who looks like Bae Yong Joon. lol... he's annoying~!! and the Japanese guy can't act.

but after 1-2 episodes, i was so hooked. it's so funny and sweet. aahh.. i think i'm gonna watch it again soon.

i thought the storyline about finding your soulmate was kinda corny, but the sitcom was really good and addictive~

owh, cousins with Kibum? :unsure:

Huh.. there are so many things that i still dont know about korean artists' family chart :lol:

Originally, i didnt like Super Junior. but now, step by step i'm starting like them.

Especially SiWon n Kang In. i believe in someday, SiWon can be good actor n Kang In can be a good MC.

but according to "future teller" lil girl in Starking, for SuJu new album, Lee Teuk is the reason for that album success. :vicx:

(in SuJu, Hee Cheul sometimes really makes me annoyed <_< )

i agree. but they didn't go over the top during Song Battle, so it's all good. hehe...

yep. Thanks god for that :rolleyes:

is Soo Geun also part of Gag's family? :unsure:

i wish CY will be guest in Song battle. :tears:

but she's so bz right now. Fashion show in China n HK, concert to help earthquake's victims, and promotes her new caps, cloths n other accessories :rolleyes:

cant wait to see her again in variety :wub:

Guest silverwingz

Looks like our discussion out of topic :sweatingbullets:

but like diavle said, who cares?? :rolleyes:

yeah, we better get back on topic... :phew:

owh.. i just know 1 song from clazziquai. "She" OST of My name is Kim Sam Soon. :rolleyes:

My friend did give some of their album, but i just cant get along with the music :mellow:

i normally only like 1 or two songs from each of their albums... but individually, their voices are really nice.

owh, cousins with Kibum? :unsure:

Huh.. there are so many things that i still dont know about korean artists' family chart :lol:

yeah, i think all SuJu/Kibum fans know about it... but since you're not, then that's ok. HAHA~

Originally, i didnt like Super Junior. but now, step by step i'm starting like them.

Especially SiWon n Kang In. i believe in someday, SiWon can be good actor n Kang In can be a good MC.

but according to "future teller" lil girl in Starking, for SuJu new album, Lee Teuk is the reason for that album success. :vicx:

(in SuJu, Hee Cheul sometimes really makes me annoyed <_< )

well everyone's entitled to their own opinions. i only really like Kangin (as you can tell from my avatar).

i'm not so much into their music, but i like them as entertainers, like MCing and stuff. Kangin's very entertaining.

yep. Thanks god for that :rolleyes:

is Soo Geun also part of Gag's family? :unsure:

yeah he's a gagman. he was in the gag team called Yayaya Brothers or something from gag concert. lol~

Guest baqinardo

yeah, we better get back on topic... :phew:

yeah, i think all SuJu/Kibum fans know about it... but since you're not, then that's ok. HAHA~

:lol:

u're right.. :sweatingbullets:

yeah he's a gagman. he was in the gag team called Yayaya Brothers or something from gag concert. lol~

wow..there must be alot of team in gag :wacko:

anyway.. just Soo Geuns' joking acceptable for me :phew:

Guest silverwingz

wow..there must be alot of team in gag :wacko:

anyway.. just Soo Geuns' joking acceptable for me :phew:

yeah of course there are. old corners go and new corners come, that's why. it's not like an overcrowded concert. hehehe...

ok... back on track now...

Song Battle Episode 13 Guest List

Lee Min Young and Crystal Chae (As One), Ha Dong Kyun, Boom, Shinji (Koyote), Park Sang Min & Won Mi Yeon

wow~ As One!! love their voices. wonder how they're gonna humiliate Ha Dong Kyun this time! hehe...

oh, and Diavle... Boom's on too. Hyun Young and him are hilarious together~

Guest baqinardo

yeah of course there are. old corners go and new corners come, that's why. it's not like an overcrowded concert. hehehe...

ok... back on track now...

Song Battle Episode 13 Guest List

Lee Min Young and Crystal Chae (As One), Ha Dong Kyun, Boom, Shinji (Koyote), Park Sang Min & Won Mi Yeon

wow~ As One!! love their voices. wonder how they're gonna humiliate Ha Dong Kyun this time! hehe...

oh, and Diavle... Boom's on too. Hyun Young and him are hilarious together~

thanks for the list ann :)

Boom n HY have good chemistry.

but last week Boom didnt show in Delicious quiz..

:unsure:

where is he?

Archived