New Member Announced! (sg Wannabe)

Guest lovelyxdream

Guest drinkoolongtea

Dongha is leaving SG Wannabe because he didn't renew his contract with the compnay. It was stated that he wanted to branch out into acting or something of that sort, but his company wouldn't let him so he didn't resign? I'm not sure if thats 100% correct. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not exactly sure when Dongha will be replaced, I'm think its supposed to be in May. From what I heard I think the orginial SG Wannabe is supposed to release one last album together, but I'm not sure. And as for who will be attending Hollywood Bowl..I have no clue. :huh:

i read a bunch of the articles online, and i think hes leaving because he wants to do more acting in musicals (i think he was recently in a production of "footloose"?) and possibly also do solo album (he released a solo album before sg wannabe, and he has sung on a few OSTs). and i think it said that if he stayed in sg wannabe, he wouldnt be able to simultaneously do all of those things (because theres a lot of things that the group would have to do, so it would conflict with trying to do musicals and solo career). and their 5th album is supposed to be released soon, and thats the last album that chae dongha will be on. so sad... sg wannabe really wont be the same without him

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mcmelly

*sigh*

Dongha, you'll definitely be missed ><

I just started to REALLY like SG Wannabe and Dongha decides to leave T.T

At least the announcement of the New Member is out.

Now we'll just have to see how well he does :)

Though I'm not going for Hollywood Bowl but I hope Dongha would perform in LA before he leaves the group.

Guest suju sarang

im gonna miss cha dongha but ill support whatever hes gonna do..and this news somewhat shocked me cause i had no clue that dongha was leaving..i cant wait to hear the new guy sing..

Guest 13!nujiem

OMG. i didn't know about this news until now.

i'm so going to miss that guy. the 3 of them sound so good together.

oh well, since it's final.. we'll have to see what the new guy has to give.

Guest stephypham

I'm still really depressed about it too. :tears:

ChaeDongHa was my favorite memberr! AHHH asodiapsjd

I hope he will attend the hollywoodbowl. <3

Guest alex68812

i'm not being mean to DongHa

but rumors has it that the new member is a very respected underground singer

they are also saying that his voice singing wise is better than CDH

Guest she-smiles

he's gotta be good.

he better be good! haha.

b/c sg wannabe, they're great!

i have faith in him, and the remaining members.

i'm not being mean to DongHa

but rumors has it that the new member is a very respected underground singer

they are also saying that his voice singing wise is better than CDH

yeah you are right there, its not a rumours its a fact that the new member lee suk hoon have good vocal a bit deeper than Dongha, they said he also writes his own music...if anybody curious abt his vocal go and listen to his song in lover ost...awesome vocal

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

I'm sad that CDH is leaving, and I'm curious to know how well this new guy does. Haha, he must be so nervous, since he's filling CDH's spot... Though, I shouldn't say that. He's not filling CDH's spot, he's making his own...does that make sense? Lol

Guest fallenframes

i can't believe it's actually happening :tears:

new member's got the looks, let's hope he's got the skills too.

sigh. :(

Guest kangeroo

hopefully this new guy can sing and take some burden off jinho.

don't wanna sound mean, but i don't think dongha is the best singer in the world...he was actually the least talented in the group to me.

i wonder what he's up to soon.

Guest ColdSummerSky69

sigh

i came to be sg wannabe fan because of dongha's voice but damn. this is depressing

i dont think any1 can replace dongha's place but hopefully the new member will bring new color to the sgwannabe music

Archived