New Member Announced! (sg Wannabe)

Guest lovelyxdream

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shinde18

oh wao this is all new to me i'm a fan of them not a die on fan but i really LOVE their voices and even have some of their cds

i can't believe he's leaving Sg Wannabe. I hope this new guy's good at this! oh and i hope he get's to do what he really wants to in life :)

probably his acting's good let's hope that it is hehe

Guest --hearts.

I really really hope that the original members of SG Wannabe will still get together and sing ever so often for old times sake.

Guest evelyn168

Although CDH is my least fav member of the group, I don't want him to go.. For me it's like Brown Eyes -> Brown Eyed Soul... I still prefer the original group members...

Guest Yunho<3

Interesting i'm listening to SG Wannabe right now and i came across this thread.

Wow i wonder how this guy sound like.

Guest superstar`kiss

Looking forward to hearing the new face..

If it's true--I can't wait to see Dongha in the acting field!!! :D

Guest Ll 7l

That picture of Lee Suk Hoon reminds me of Jung Kyung Ho...I think it's the lips. I definitely have high expectations, but if he could beat out 500 contestant eliminations, he's got to be good. I'm sure he'll bring his own special flavor and addition to the trio. :)

Guest Ella_Kwan

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL 3 SG GUYS! AH~

YOU SERIOSLY CANT REPLACE ANY1 IN GH, IT WOULD BE THE SAME.

THEY ARE JUST O-M-G! THEY R PREFECT THATWAY!

T_T

man, i've been sad ever since i heard that he was leaving the group. it definitely won't be the same but i am looking forward to see how the new guy can sing.

it's nice that dongha wanted to branch out and try other things but it sucks that he left. sad that a compromise couldn't be made. :tears:

he looks like a mix of lee hyuk soo, baek sunghyun, and jung ilwoo, well to me at least.

Guest fobbiyo

I hope that guy can sing as good or better than Dongha -_- I'm willing to give this guy a chance.

DONGHA!! I'm going to miss you so much. YOU BETTER RELEASE AN ALBUM OR SOMETHING!!! btw, which management company is he under now?

mannn. I'm so depressed. The first time hearing about this news, I was thinking "THIS BETTER NOT BE REAL!!!!" and it turned out it was. Gosh darnit. I thought he was the most adorable member. hahaha. I remember in one of the performance for Partner for Life.. or was it Timeless? I don't really recall since that video isn't on youtube anymore, BUT I guess they decided to sing some lines in Chinese since it was a Korea+China concert. LOL. He looked so cute while reading the lines on a piece of paper! GOSH! I wish I can find that video right now. hahaha. I was like "AWWW!" and I watched it like ten times after that just for that one part xD

ohhh Dongha. I wonder how the other SGwannabe members reacted to this decision..

Guest j1youngxj3

i won't judge the newface until i hear him sing...he has a lot to live up to...the three members of SG wannabe were awesome together...but cdh wasn't my favorite member so..i'm not too sad..good luck to cdh in whatever he does..and good luck to the newface! :)

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

the picture looks incredibly airbrushed.

i think he probably looks better... naturally.

well looks OK

now for his singing... to be continueddddd

Archived