[Movie 2008] Baby & Me/Baby & I (아기와 나)

Guest tuchee11

Guest szejia

OH MY GQAWDDDD!!! *melts in the baby's eyes* lol. the kid's def mixed blood. His eyes is green! LOL!

Man can't wait for this to be out. Been seeing Geun Suk since his NN4 days. eeek. he's grown uppp. but still dorky. heh heh heh

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ultaeja

^ Awwwww~~~

Baby Mason is sooooooo darn adorable ><!!!

I seriously can't wait till this movie comes out! ><!

Guest supErnova1114

lol, I can barely wait to see this movie!

It'll be funny watching Geun Suk act as a teenage dad ^___^

I was wondering--in the movie---is this baby supposed to be biological to him?!!? o____o

and awwww the baby and Geun Suk are so cute together---the baby has cute eyes XD

And Geun Suk's expression is to die for in that official pic...lol!

It's also good to hear that he has been such a caring person to the baby ^_^

Guest tuchee11

^ No, the baby is not his biological son... it was suddenly left to him and has to take care of it...

from JKS thread

There is another article wrote about JGS becoming a father :

June 24, 2008

Jang Geun-seok, becomes a father

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/segye/2008/...624000484_0.jpg

Twenty-two-year-old youth star Jang Geun-seok is changing into a father of two in the movie "Baby and Me".

"Baby and Me" is a comedy about a 19-year-old child Joon-su (Jang Geun-seok) who meets a baby and begins to live with him. It is a totally different story from the Japanese comic with the same name.

Jang Geun-seok, who has captured the hearts of older female fans with "Hwangjin-i" and "Hong Gil Dong", is making a 180-degree change. He will give a manly vibe, playing a popular nineteen-year-old high school student who fights against 17 people and rides off on a motorcycle. The change doesn't stop here. Although he is overwhelmed with the sudden appearance of a baby, he busies himself to take care of the baby, which will provoke the motherly instincts of female watchers.

It has finished filming in April, is currently in the later stages of production, and will premiere in August.

Original Korean article at news.naver.com

English translation courtesy hancinema.net

Soompi New- Rubie

June 25, 2008

[ChanMi's movie news] Jang Geun-Seok, 19 year-old father!

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2008/06/25...7067507_web.jpg

Ladies, don't worry, it's in a movie! Our 22 year-old handsome actor takes on a role as a teen father in the new movie, 'Baby and I'.

High School student, Jun Soo (Jang Geun-seok) is a good-looking, stylish, and known to be a good fighter takes on a big challenge of his life. Being a father to baby boy WooRam! This will be a moving and funny movie of a troublemaker teen being changed through taking care of a child.

Jang Geun-seok has been filming this movie for the last 3 months. He has been seen taking care of the baby even when the cameras were off; feeding him and making him laugh with his cute dancing moves to the 'Tell Me' song.

This long awaited movie will be released by the end of this summer in August. Many viewers anticipate Jang Geun-seok's new movie, playing the role of a young hot teen dad!

Original Korean article at cynews.cyworld.com

English translation courtesy hancinema.net

Photo from newsis.com

thanks for posting newlili & lovekorea :)

what's the role of the lead-actress? who is she again?

She's going to be the Mom of the baby?

or she's just going to help Jang Geun Suk to take care of Mason?

p.s

touche! remove the img of the images right away... you'll get a warn from the moderator.. oh no. :o

Guest tuchee11

Baby Mason @ the movie set

0369548.jpg

credit dckeunsuk

hmmmm...Korean flag and Canadian flag... So I guess the baby's really mixed? Half Korean, half Canadian ^_^

Guest cygnus87

Another Geun Suk movie? Can't wait to see..

He was so cute in doremifasolasido, and have a good acting skill too.. the official poster looks so cute..

btw, how old is the baby?

Guest cygnus87

He was so cute in doremifasolasido, and have a good acting skill too.. the official poster looks so cute..

Guest KISS.ME!

The only thing I know is that he is raisnign the kid.

What is the movie really about?

NEVERMIND!

:]♥

Guest cygnus87

Guest .dcpro02

keke jgs is so cute :wub: i cnt wait til this comes out! it'll be interesting to c such a young guy play a daddy ;)

Guest clumsyxdreamer

the baby is mixed!? sooo cutee

and JGS has a shot for the baby LOL

can't wait to watch this movie!!!

Archived