Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x_shirley

G-market Problems?

did this happen to anyone?
Ok, so after I registered, I check my e-mail to confirm my account.

I clicked on the link they game me and it brought me to the homepage.

I thought that was it so I tried to sign in. But it said my username or password is incorrect, and I am 100% positive that my information is correct. :tears:

What am I suppose to do now? I really want to make orders from g-market.

Guest mineforkeeps.

You need to confirm.

They should have sent you an email with a confirmation number. Click on customer service on the G-market site --> Complete registration at the bottom --> Enter in what they tell you.

I think you should have posted this in the survey section of selling/trading thread..there's a pinned topic for these types of questions :sweatingbullets:

Guest sonwily

idk if you know but when you purchase, you have to send in a pic of your credit card(you could take out the pin#) wait a day for them to accept just in case,

Guest izawa

hm.. r u using firefox instead of IE?

i have problems sometimes if i don't use IE

plus, it think the confirmation is a popup

so u have to make sure u have allow popups lol

Guest Justalilodreamer

i've had this problem before lol. you got the confirmation e-mail right? basically you do the bold parts:

Registration and Related Email Error

If there are problems receiving confirmation emails after a registration, first check to make sure there are no spam filters or rerouting of the emails to junk mail folders. If the problem continues, please access customer service page. You can request to resend confirmation e-mail. Or if you already received registration confirmation e-mail but cannot complete registration by clicking the button in the e-mail, please click on ''complete registration'' button on customer service center to enter confirmation number and complete the process.