[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest dbart001

ahhh.... i haven't seen todays episode yet but reading all your comments this drama really makes me mad.

It defies all rules...this is fiction...its supposed to be good vs evil...good always wins...how about blood is thicker than water...doesn't SB know that the decision she makes will haunt her for the rest of her life.

in real life i can defy my parents and marry the person that they may not like, but i will never trade the chance for a parent of mine to survive with the life of an MIL who treated me like a piece of trash from the very start..i will give up Adonis if that means i can save my parents...thats just normal.

and where is the loving HS stand ?...he seemed to turn into a character with the brain the size of the mosquito's....you can't watch the love of your life make the wrong decision....surely anybody who make this kind of decision will regret it. ...oh i am sorry, i should have realize it a long time ago...HS and SB's character is a product of the imagination of writers whos brains is not bigger than the size of the mosquito.

Exactly...why oh why would SB chooses to save her evil MIL than her own mother??? Eventhough MiOk said it's okay, SB should have insisted that MJ can wait and her own mother is more important...Geez, SB should have left stupid HS when he chose his mother over SB a few episodes ago...The writers just ruined my kdrama illusions of "destiny and love"...This drama woke me up and I might not watch another one after this...LOL...

The only thing that really has a logical turn around is YSL...I like DG family...because of a child thye found happiness and orphan child brought the goodness in them.

I started to like YSL and DG now that they adopted Bokdong...YSL realizes now why YS adopted SB...It's just so sad that they have to go through a divorce and a miscarriage to realize all these...

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ValleeDamour

I am disappointed of SB too...She should have saved her own mother first before anyone else...I think HS put pressure on her too by saying he will die to save her sicko mother...Would SB live happilly ever after if her evil MIL lives and her own mother dies because she chose to save MJ??? I guess, this is her destiny to live miserably ever after...They extended this drama this long and yet no explanation on why MiOk abandoned SB. The writers should have used all those wasted episode on what drove MiOk to abandon her child...What a waste of our time watching this stupid drama?... :angry:

After my blood pressure returned to normal from getting mad at SB, I think the writers decided to purnish MJ by let her live. Nothing worser than living with guilts and regret for her remaining years.

Guest lantawmako

Today's episode rating: 41% (#1)

I can understand the ratings. Like us, we are anxiously waiting for our misery to end. That is why they call this addiction, we know its not good for us, it raises our blood pressure up, yet we are still here. God bless us all addicts. If we all go to rehab, no facility can accomodate us. Just like Washington DC running out of hotel rooms to accomodate the people who wants to attend Obama's presidential inauguration, theres no room for all of us in the rehab facility. Ok, no choice, we will suffer until Friday.

Exactly...why oh why would SB chooses to save her evil MIL than her own mother??? Eventhough MiOk said it's okay, SB should have insisted that MJ can wait and her own mother is more important...Geez, SB should have left stupid HS when he chose his mother over SB a few episodes ago...The writers just ruined my kdrama illusions of "destiny and love"...This drama woke me up and I might not watch another one after this...LOL...

the writers are "Utak Lamok" ...(translated as the writers brain is as tiny as the brain of the mosquitos.)

Ohh....my :lol::lol: You have made my day.

HS is such a great disappointment! He is not a supportive husband at all. He says he is ad seems to try and act like he is, but I have often wanted lately to load up one of those really big vaccination needles full of testesterone and finally take that trip to Seoul. Somewhere between episodes 105 and 175 he seems have become quite deficient in this major, male hormone.

OH THE HORROR

yes he needs some sort of supplement, he seems to have a deficiency for this.. i can guess that he only have a pea size supply from mother nature.

Guest jethrel

YAMD 174 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 175 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

175회 :: 2009년 1월 6일 화요일

민정은 조금씩 기력을 회복해가면서, 자신에게 골수 이식을 해준 사람이 막내 동생이 아닌 새벽임을 알게 되고, 병원에서 미옥이 백혈병으로 상태가 나빠진 것을 발견한다. 연실은 복동을 입양하고, 로하스 제2주주는 칠복을 경영진에서 끌어내리려 하는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

175 times: Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Recovering a little strength to the way people, who gave his bone marrow transplant, his youngest brother was not to know the morning, the condition deteriorated in the hospital miok found to have leukemia. And adopted the yeonsil bokdong, aware LOHAS 2 to shareholders trying to bring winners down from the management chilbok ......

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-114 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-114: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-114: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 115-138: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 115-174: --------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-173: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-135: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-167: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-173: ------
[RAW]

Only 4 more episodes until the end of this farce! :)

don't mind me asking, dear sir, but I was watching some episodes on sokju as well as http://www.dramacrazy.net and I'm abit disappointed that some of the episodes, there's no ending and it's just cut off.

SoShi subbed is only up to episode 114 and I can't read chinese and my country has blocked Veoh.

=-(

anyone knows where else I can have my daily YAMD?

don't mind me asking, dear sir, but I was watching some episodes on sokju as well as http://www.dramacrazy.net and I'm abit disappointed that some of the episodes, there's no ending and it's just cut off.

SoShi subbed is only up to episode 114 and I can't read chinese and my country has blocked Veoh.

=-(

anyone knows where else I can have my daily YAMD?

You can find some E-Subbed, KBS-World version here, where I got the videos to put on VEOH/PCW1989 channel.

PCW knows that TuDou is slow, and has graciously allowed me to concurrently stream from VEOH.

http://www.tudou.com/home/user_programs.php?userID=33067124

For the die-hard fans of YAMD, there is some good news. Many of the episodes up to 137 are almost complete.

We are getting ready to release a batch of about 10 HQ episodes from SoShi-Subs within the next week or so.

For the rest, SweetHeart0085's ILoveYAMD YouTube channel have all the translations available posted alongside the videos.

Guest zaizai00

I agree with a lot of people here abou the reasons for the high ratings: the anticipation that the drama will change for the better. It's kind of like a frustrated attraction because you're just watching and watching and waiting for that relief that MJ will finally become human and SB and HS can finally be a couple. Up until now, I've realized that there hasn't been a single episode where HS and SB have been able to actually be a "couple". Before and after their marriage, MJ has been screwing things up and even when she's about to die, she can't yield and just accept her daughter in law.

For the KBS drama awards, anyone find it wierd that Park Jae Jung didn't get anything. I felt kind of bad for him, considering that Yoona got two awards and I think Sooyoung(forget her real name) got one I believe. In comparison with MIGO, I found it a little strange, which tells you that the drama was really poorly written. It's hard to decipher when you dislike a drama between the poorly written script and mediocre acting. Anyone else feeling a Kim tae hee similarity coming on?

I read the sypnosis and browsed around wiki.d-addicts for the next KBS daily and even thoug the cast has been changed a little bit, I still think it has a lot of potential to be a really good drama. In general, KBS daily dramas are really good and usually have the highest rating. I don't know what happened to this one.

Guest aznlockheart

I have some problems with my windows and couldnt play it :tears: Can I watch it oline? I wanna see how MJ [HS's mom] looks like in real... curious :ph34r:

Uploaded it onto YT:

Guest Earthkeeper

Hi, I just downloaded YAMD from MU and am enjoying the series a lot.

Now I need help from you guys who DL from MU. I've got a premium account

and I download using flashget without any problems. However some

passworded MU links cannot be downloaded using flashget. I've tried using

MU's Mega Manager but the files downloaded are always corrupted.

(I've tried many times and all files downloaded have problems.)

Is there a 3rd party downloader that supports passworded MU files?

Sorry if this is off topic and thanks for any help.

Today's Episode 175

Warnings: Don't get too angry after reading this. I will get on the phone and see if there is a rehab big enough to house all of us who is still addicting to this crap.

SB woke up after the procedure, with family members by her bedside, Miok was there too. Everyone happy.

MJ meanwhile in the other room, resting, Hose and Yuri were talking to her, all of the sudden, MJ fainted, but it was just a scare, doctor came in, and she is fine

Then, I lost connection to KBS Able for about 10 mins.....

Back again.........

SB, Hose and all family members at Young sook's house, all chatting and happy spending time together.

Next scene, Hose, SB, Yuri all at CB's house cooking. They were preparing MJ to come back home. SB looked at her watch and said she has to leave before MJ got home. But Hose and Yuri told her to stay.

MJ came in with CB, she was happy first, then she saw SB, and was not too pleased, she gave SB her 'lethal' stare.

MJ went to her room, she called someone on the phone to thank her for the bone marrow, that's when MJ discovered she did not get the bone marrow from the person she believed was the donor.

MJ stormed out of her room, finging HS, SB and CB all sitting in the living room. She was so angry and demand to know what they have done. CB, SB and HS all look scared as if they have committed something bad. It was ridiculous. This part made me so mad....MJ is angry that she was deceived and got SB's bone marrow. She said a bunch of things, that I believe are horrible coming from someone who was just saved.

MJ went back to her bedroom, CB followed. They exchanged words, CB got a bit angry and told MJ off. He stormed off while MJ was still demanding an explaination.

Next scene, Miok was talking to someone on the phone, I believe her husband. Miok looks sick and weak.

After that, Miok was at the hospital visiting the doctor. Not sure what they were talking about, but she was begging again.

At the same time, MJ also appeared at the hospital. She came to see the doctor wanting an explanation. Then she witnessed Miok begging, she was very shocked. Miok did not see MJ, she rushed to the bathroom to throw up, MJ followed her to the bathroom and saw everything. MJ could not believe what she was looking at........

MJ went to the doctor's office. She asked the doctor to tell her everything, what's wrong with Miok. Doctor broke the law, and told her Miok has blood cancer.

Back at home, SB was very worried about MJ and where she went. (Oh, I want to pull her hair out. Sometimes she is more concern about MJ than Hose is. It is getting on my nerves....does she not know that her own mom is getting very sick just right now, so stupid!!)

MJ driving home, thinking about what the doctor just told her.....

Hose got a call, it is about Lohas. He rushed to the office, was talking with CB, and CB was furious,

THE END

3 more to go.......hang in there.

Preview for ep 176

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/unmyung/view/preview/index.html

Now MJ has to live with this guilt of receiving the bone marrow, if Miok dies. MJ feels uneasy about that.

SB is comforting MJ and saying don't worry MIL, because my birth mom is not dying or going to die. (I think SB also has a pea size brain, does she think Miok's blood cancer is not life threatening)

Miok is getting very sick, she is having nose bleed.

Hose carried drunk Miok home to YS (isn't it funny that SB is never there when Miok is struggling with her sickness. She is still hanging around at MJ's house all day long....instead of being by Miok's side right now)

Something chaotic happening at Lohas

Guest kamsammi

Preview for ep 176

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/unmyung/view/preview/index.html

Now MJ has to live with this guilt of receiving the bone marrow, if Miok dies. MJ feels uneasy about that.

SB is comforting MJ and saying don't worry MIL, because my birth mom is not dying or going to die. (I think SB also has a pea size brain, does she think Miok's blood cancer is not life threatening)

Miok is getting very sick, she is having nose bleed.

Hose carried drunk Miok home to YS (isn't it funny that SB is never there when Miok is struggling with her sickness. She is still hanging around at MJ's house all day long....instead of being by Miok's side right now)

Something chaotic happening at Lohas

Thanks audu for both 175 and 176 preview translation. You saved me time. I prefer to stay with your translation rather than watching the episode and getting high blood pressure.

Archived