[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

I would be so disappointed and disgusted if SB does not choose to save her own birth mother. CB and HS know how MJ hate SB, they are in no position to pressure SB to save the evil. Also, even if MJ is saved, I can just see her still hating SB. Nothing SB do will ever change that evil's heart. So let Miok have the bone marrow transplant. :tongue2:

I got angry after watching the latest preview. Why is SB shouting at Miok again? When does she plan to forgive her mother?

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest divasma

Why can't SB donate to both women? Physically it is possible. Oh I forgot - that would be too easy for the writer's at this stage! ;) Funny how SB's treatment of her bio-mom seems to be almost as nasty as MJ's treatment of SB. Maybe she is taking it out on MiOk because she feels helpless to do so to MJ? Silly, but...

SB looks pathetic whenever she tries so hard to please MJ. She did that again today when she rushed to MJ's hospital bed trying to fix the pillows and blanket for her...........I find that so annoying, let alone MJ.

I have no more respect left for the SB character (cannot believe I am saying this). She acts like a slave in front of MJ, on the other hand, she thinks she has the right to talk down and raise her voice at Miok. I wasted so many months rooting for this pathetic character. Now I just cannot feel her pain, her joy and her actions.

Why can't SB donate to both women? Physically it is possible. Oh I forgot - that would be too easy for the writer's at this stage! ;) Funny how SB's treatment of her bio-mom seems to be almost as nasty as MJ's treatment of SB. Maybe she is taking it out on MiOk because she feels helpless to do so to MJ? Silly, but...

^ I was thinking something similar to that...because SB can't really shout and yell at MJ as she pleases (the whole elder/mother-in-law and daugther-in-law relationship thing...and maybe since she's finally gotten to marry HS she's trying her best to get accepted into the family...she's really is swallowing her pride for the sake of love. Love makes you do silly and stupid things.) she tends to shout at her own mother instead (even though she shouldn't...still she's related by blood and so that's sort of an excuse...if you get what I'm saying...as family you tend to be more open about feelings).

I feel that SB's anger towards her mother is justified. It's a hard thing to swallow finding out you were abandoned. It's not easy to forgive something like that especially since SB's life has been really hard.

I'm going to hate the writers even more if they make SB choose between MJ or MiOk.

And about the MiOk donating to MJ...if they both have the same diease wouldn't that not help matters? MiOk's cancer could possibly pass to MJ.

SB's destiny is so messed up -_-

We are not alone. There is an article saying korean viewers (after watching today's episode) flooded the website with complaints about the latest plot.

Guest dbart001

^ I was thinking something similar to that...because SB can't really shout and yell at MJ as she pleases (the whole elder/mother-in-law and daugther-in-law relationship thing...and maybe since she's finally gotten to marry HS she's trying her best to get accepted into the family...she's really is swallowing her pride for the sake of love. Love makes you do silly and stupid things.) she tends to shout at her own mother instead (even though she shouldn't...still she's related by blood and so that's sort of an excuse...if you get what I'm saying...as family you tend to be more open about feelings).

I feel that SB's anger towards her mother is justified. It's a hard thing to swallow finding out you were abandoned. It's not easy to forgive something like that especially since SB's life has been really hard.

I'm going to hate the writers even more if they make SB choose between MJ or MiOk.

And about the MiOk donating to MJ...if they both have the same diease wouldn't that not help matters? MiOk's cancer could possibly pass to MJ.

As I watch the series House, I think MiOk cannot donate any blood to anyone if she has cancer. Her Immune system is so weak already and she might pass whatever she has to whomever receives it...I think she can only donate her eyes, ears or nose but not any of her organs? To our fellow soompiers who understand how anatomy works please correct me if I'm wrong....and If the writers didn't do their research well and make MO donate her blood to MJ and then die then I will get really really mad... :crazy::angry:

YAMD 170 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 171 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

171회 :: 2008년 12월 31일 수...

미옥이 골수 이식을 받을 수 있다는 희망에 부푸는 동안, 새벽은 민정이 동생으로부터 골수를 받을 수 없게 됐다는 사실을 전해 듣는다. 연실과 복동이 조금씩 모자의 정을 키우는 사이, 태풍과 유리는 조금씩 조금씩 가까워진다. 로하스 주주들은 들고 일어나 본격적으로 칠복을 위협하기 시작하고 새벽은 미옥이 사태를 어렵게 만들었다며 원망을 터뜨리는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

171 times: to December 31, 2008 ...

Miok to receive a bone marrow transplant bupuneun hope for the dawn of the people can not get bone marrow from his sister was listening to tell the truth. This sense of gradually raising bokdong hat yeonsil and 42, a typhoon and a little glass gakkawojinda slightly. Shareholders holding up chilbok aware LOHAS threat to start in earnest, and made it more difficult for the morning, saying the blame for the situation to miok detonate rineunde ......

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-114 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-114: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-114: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 115-135: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 115-169: --------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-164: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-134: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-165: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-169: ------
[RAW]

Guest kamsammi

I don't think anyone would accept to play SB's role if she knew beforehand what destiny the writer(s) would be plotting for her! Lots of double-standard, double-face, double-attitude, etc.

Hi dbart001,

I think you are correct ..........

If a person had leukemia or lymphoma, including Hodgkin’s Disease and other cancers of the blood, you are not eligible to donate. Other

types of cancer are acceptable if the cancer has been treated successfully and it has been more than 12 months since treatment was completed and there has been no cancer recurrence in this time. Since MiOk is currently sick she can not donate.

As I watch the series House, I think MiOk cannot donate any blood to anyone if she has cancer. Her Immune system is so weak already and she might pass whatever she has to whomever receives it...I think she can only donate her eyes, ears or nose but not any of her organs? To our fellow soompiers who understand how anatomy works please correct me if I'm wrong....and If the writers didn't do their research well and make MO donate her blood to MJ and then die then I will get really really mad... :crazy::angry:

I asked my sister who is a nurse about this and she said that there is no doctor in his/her right mind who would allow MiOk to donate to MJ. First of all, since they both have cancer, they are already in a weakened state and depending upon whether they need radiation, chemotherapy, surgery or a combination of the three they would only cause each other more harm. Basically it would just be too dangerous and stupid. I'm hoping if the writers have to give these two women cancer that they would at least make it realistic.

I really hope that SB is the pregnant relative that is a match but can't donate. I don't want her to donate to MJ at all. Is she going to save MJ's life just so MJ can torment her even more. :tongue2:

Guest dbart001

I asked my sister who is a nurse about this and she said that there is no doctor in his/her right mind who would allow MiOk to donate to MJ. First of all, since they both have cancer, they are already in a weakened state and depending upon whether they need radiation, chemotherapy, surgery or a combination of the three they would only cause each other more harm. Basically it would just be too dangerous and stupid. I'm hoping if the writers have to give these two women cancer that they would at least make it realistic.

I really hope that SB is the pregnant relative that is a match but can't donate. I don't want her to donate to MJ at all. Is she going to save MJ's life just so MJ can torment her even more. :tongue2:

I'm beginning to think that SB is a masochist and she likes being tortured by MJ...LOL!...My guess is SB will donate her bone marrow to MiOk and MJ will be saved by one of the Kim's. SY didn't get tested, right?..what happened to MiOk's other children?..I thought she has a son w/ Ray?...Is he not a match w/ MiOk?...(just in case crazy SB will change her mind and give her bone marrow to MJ) I don't know anymore?...I just hope this drama will end SOON!... :wacko::blink:

I'm beginning to think that SB is a masochist and she likes being tortured by MJ...LOL!...My guess is SB will donate her bone marrow to MiOk and MJ will be saved by one of the Kim's. SY didn't get tested, right?..what happened to MiOk's other children?..I thought she has a son w/ Ray?...Is he not a match w/ MiOk?...(just in case crazy SB will change her mind and give her bone marrow to MJ) I don't know anymore?...I just hope this drama will end SOON!... :wacko::blink:

I know, I know this show is definitely wacky :crazy: It's almost the end and I'm more confused now than in the beginning. We need a scorecard just to keep up with the pregnancies, illnesses and torture. Please let it end as soon as possible. KBS didn't need to worry about anyone translating their material after about 118, who would want to. LOL

Guest sweetheart0085

The summaries for episode 158 and 159 are here on this thread by gothamknight, the summaries for episode 160 and 161 are in kpopit by Addicted.

Or you can read them in my youtube account where its posted. Here is episode 162's translations^^

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 162

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 162

SB: Mom, Mom...The patient in Room 802, have you seen her?][Nurse: What?][sB: The patient in room 802, where did she go? [YR: I don't like SB, but she is still my SIL, It's pretty tiring taking care of my mom, let me pack a few of her clothes for her. (Phone rings) Hello.][sB: SIL, have you heard from mom?][YR: What? My mom is with you in the hospital.][sB: Mom disappeared, looks like she left the hospital.][YR: What? You're supposed to keep an eye on her, what did you do?] (Phone rings, but HS and CB hold a company meeting, unable to answer.)[CB: Fortunately, it didn't affect the stocks to take a dip.][HS: Once we obtain Aqua construction's order, our shareholders will regain their faith for our company.][CB: Yes, let's make sure we don't have more new problems.][(HS phone rings)[HS: Yes, SB.][sB: HS, you didn't answer your phone, I've been calling you. Something happened!][HS: What? What happened? What? Mom disappeared. When?]

CB: How can it be? What happened? Where did she go?][sB: I went to fill some water in the vaporizer, when I came back, mom was gone.][CB: She's a patient. Why did she leave the hospital? Why?][sB: I don't know. I've been looking and calling around for her, she didn't go to the villa.][HS: SB, what did you do? How could you not know when mom is gone? You mean you couldn’t even keep an eye on her for such a short time?][sB: HS.][CB: Calm down, let's go find her.]

DJ: What? SB doesn't answer her phone?][YSK: May be she's busy. How did the car accident happen?][TP: I heard that MJ went looking for HS and SB.][GM: Huh, The love for a son has a limit, this is over the extreme.][DJ: Is the injury serious?][TP: I don't know. It doesn't look serious at this point. Sometime, in car accident, .the aftermath is more serious.][MO: Don't tell me, they blame my SB is the one causing this accident. If they accuse her; I'll go after them.]

YR: Everyone wants me to stay home and stay-put, but I want to go to the hospital. Where could my mom go?](MJ Walks in)[YR: Mom, mom. How come you're not in the hospital but return home? Mom, mom, are you ok. Come.](YR Calls HS and informs him MJ is home).

MJ to self: Because of her I had this accident, this time HS surely will stand on my side, just wait and see, I'm going to make full use of this opportunity to kick this fox out and take back my son. Seems like I have a temperature, maybe I've flu.][CB: Honey, what are you doing here? Why did you come back from the hospital?][HS: Mom, why are you here? You need to get treatment. Are you still unable to talk?][sB: Mom, mom, are you ok? Why did you suddenly come home?](MJ pushes SB's hands away.) [CB: Honey, calm down][YR: Mom doesn't want to see SB, hurry, get her out of here.][sB: Mom][CB: Your mom is still unable to talk, why don't you just go out first.][HS: SB, that's right, go out first.](MJ grabs HS's hand from leaving her and starred at SB with disgust and hate.)

SB to self: Undoubtedly, mom was able to speak to me in her hospital bed, why is she pretending.](HS comes into the room) Has mom calm down yet?][HS: She only grabs my hands and won't let me leave her, let me go down to check on her again. SB, I'm sorry I was angry at you in the hospital earlier. Hope you don't get upset and understand how I feel.][sB: Never mind me now; mom is the one that we worry.][HS: SB, it appears that mom is under alot of mental stress from you, before she gets better, can you stay at your parents' home?][sB: My parent's home?][HS: I'm the cause of this car accident and with this aftermath speech disorder; I would like to at least wait until mom's condition stabilized.][sB: HS, the fact that mom couldn't speak, I... nothing... ok, I know, there isn't a choice.][HS: Even when we are apart, we are still one body, you know it right? When we have time, we'll go and apply our marriage license.][sB: You mean mom didn't apply for us? You know that too?][HS: That, I found out today, sorry.]

YR: Mom, SB went back to her parent's house, she wanted to say goodbye to you before she left, I stopped and prevented her to upset you again. So, she asked me to tell you instead, are you better now? Ohh, mom, your nose is bleeding. mom. here. Last few days, you' must have really been stressed out by SB, even have a nose bleed.

MO: Any calls from SB yet?][YSK and MO: SB, SJ.][YSK: Why are you home?][GM: SB's back.][YSK: You said to stay in the hospital.][DJ: How is inlaw madam?][sB: Fortunately, not too serious. She's home now.][YSK: Still, it's a car accident, why did she leave the hospital so soon?]DJ: When TP brought the news of the accident to us, he said, it happened when she tried to stop HS from finding you. Is it true?][sB: Yes, yes.][GM: Gezz! How could it be like that?][TP: Why are you here? Shouldn’t you and HS stay with her?][sB: Mom appears to be upset when she sees me, so!][TP: Then, it means you're being kicked back to the parent's home by your inlaw?][sB: It's not like that, she's not well and afraid she may mentally be stressed by me.][MO: She purposely kicks you out, doesn't want to see you and pretends to be sick, I'm pretty sure it's a pretend, right!][sB: You don't know anything, please stop making accusation.][MO: Don't know what? You know that is exactly the case! She wouldn't admit the wrongs she'd done, when accident occurred, only knows to blame you for it][sB: Sorry, I would like to go in and rest. Running back and forth in cold winter day makes me tired. GM, may I go in?][GM: Yes, of course, come, I'll get the blankets for you.][MO: It's very plain to the eyes, MIL intentionally breaks up HS and our SJ and purposely fakes her illness. She's is the type capable of such conduct.]

DJ: She's lucky, nothing serious; it troubles me to see SB and her MIL going further apart from each other. There isn't anything worse than living under the same roof to have hatred and animosity. [YSK: I hate her too when I think of the ways she abuses my SB, but standing in the position as a mother, I feel sorry for HS's mother. In order to protect his wife, HS talked back to his birth mom and openly declared the desire to live apart from her, how could MJ not be angry.] DJ: Are you saying if TY and TP express the same desires like HS, you would react and do the same like MJ? [YSK: I don't have a huge... woe, thinking about TY and SY makes me mad. Why lie to us about YH's bio-father?] DJ: Honey, don't lay the quilt on SY, I was mad earlier and scolded her, but after thinking a little more, it's not easy for her to carry the burden within herself and not able to disclose the fact too. [YSK: That's the reason she should not hide this from us.] DJ: With YH, she knows one day she would have to face and deal with this. Let's just put this aside.

HR: What? That jerk went to your in-law’s place? [sY: Yes, mom, what am I going to do, the elders are very angry.] HR: Looks like I've done wrong too, I should have paid him more money to get rid of him. For that little added money, I've caused more problems. [sY: No, mom, paying more money to that jerk is like a bottomless pit. You surely understand his character. Mom, the way things are now becomes a relief for me, I feel lighter and less anxious; don't have to carry the burden because of that bastard.] HR: Oh, my child, that bastard, when is he going to die? 20 years ago, he made your life miserable, as if that wasn't enough; he appears again to torture you one more time. I will not forgive that jerk.

YH: You be careful, frankly, tell me, this looks more like a fight than bump your head on the pole. [sK: No, not from fighting, I did hit the lamp pole. I just realize YH looks like her father. You have my eyelashes, they are long. Do you have a boyfriend?][YH: Gosh... gosh...] SK: You asked if I want to live with you, do you really want to live with dad? Your mom has her loving husband and is living a happy life. [YH: Do you want to live with me?] SK: Me, yes, of course. [YH: How then? Do you have a house, dad?] SK: No [YH: What about a job? Beside the private investigator work, do you have a normal job? How do you make a living, I have to go to university too, can you pay my tuition?] SK: Well, that... [YH: See, this is your current condition.] SK: YR. [YH: If you really want to live with me, you need to change the way you live now. Show me that you can take the responsibility and also never and absolutely never go and disturb my mom and teacher.] SK: Ohh... Yes, I know… I heard that there is a very good movie showing tomorrow, let's go see a movie and have dinner afterwards, ok? The same theatre we were in before. [YH: Ok, tomorrow at 4 then. (Phone rings) GM?] HR: Just in case, that father of yours calls, don’t answer and don't go see him, understand? [YH: Why... you? What happened?] HR: That father of yours, went to Professor Kim's house and exposed himself to the family. [YH: What?] SK: YH. [hr: I haven't interfered with you because I realize blood line between you two can't be disconnected, but, I want you to cut your ties with him, stop seeing him. I'm going to deal with you harshly, understand.] YH: Today, you went to my teacher's house? How could you? I've trusted you, I have, but how could you? [sK: YH, hear me out first, I didn't want to do it, I wanted to turn back, but.] YH: What a shame! Having a father like you is a disgrace. [sK: YH, PYH...]

Nurse: Patient MJ, left for home without permission, hasn't return to the hospital. [Dr: Why did you wait until now to tell me? Those screenings should be done earlier, what can we do now? How do we handle her case?] (At MJ’s house)HS: Mom, at least eat a little bit, Uhh... Mom, this won't do, you need to go to the hospital with me this afternoon, no matter what; I'll come to pick you up. You get ready and wait for me ok! [MJ to self: HS, I'm so happy and pleased that you are coming back to me.] YR: Uhh... Mom's car is fixed, will be delivered to the front of our house. I'll go check. [CB: HS, time for you to go to work. Honey, we are leaving. This afternoon HS will come back and take you to the hospital for physical therapy.] MJ to self: HS has finally returned to me, however, need a much stronger reinforcement though.(phone rings) MJ:(Talking) Hello... no. (To self:) I'm supposed to have a speech disorder. [Dr: Hello, I'm Dr. Kim] (She hangs up the phone)

(Phone rings) MO: I have some urgent issues about SB, and would like to talk to you. Do you have time? [CB: Alright, I'll see you in my office in an hour, is it ok?] (At the hospital) Dr: Can't get thru the house phone and director Kang's phone is busy. No, this won't do, I need to pay them a visit and tell him myself.

MO: These are my art pieces since 2000. [CB: These art pieces are suitable to cooperate with my DIL's current new designs.] MO: Yes, even though mother and daughter don't live together, we share common grounds between us. By the way, my regards to you, heard that inlaw mom has a car accident, is she alright? [CB: Yes, lucky, nothing serious.] MO: Very good, in fact I was a bit worried since SB is about to leave for US, I wish nothing bad happens in the family. [CB: What? To the States?] MO: Yes, SB and HS. Please make plans for them to leave immediately. The majority of my original footprints are in my U.S. studio workshop, there is no way SB and I can proceed to work in Korea. In addition, I've suggested to you before, I can help and play the role as a investor to set up a wholesale outlet in northern America. Hopefully, I can discuss in further details with team manager Kang. [CB: As a matter of fact, at the present time, because of the accident my wife is physically and emotionally drained. It's her wish to have HS stayed by her side.] MO: What? Then you are breaking the newlywed couples apart by force. [CB: No, not like you said.] MO: What then? SB and I must go to the States to work on the designs, If Kang manager is not there, isn't it breaking them apart? [CB: This request may sound way out of line, is it possible for you to work in Korea.] MO: If things are like the way they are, there just isn't an option for me. As parents, how can you openly break your children apart? [CB: Thank you for your understanding, I guarantee with my utmost effort to satisfy your working environment here in Korea...] MO: I need to reconsider my participation in this project if I can't go to the States with KSB. The contract we signed specifically stipulated, requirements and conditions must be my choice and first priority. [CB: Artist C.]

MO: I leave now, and await your wise decision.][CB: Wait...]

TP: SB, eat a little more. You look like dark clouds covered your face. [sB: I have no appetite, sorry, I'll go to work now.] GM: She turned and tossed the whole night, hardly got any sleep. I don't think she got 2 hours of sleep last night. [TP: You eat more here.] YSK: Very good the two of you, still have mood to play around. After last night, you guys still can eat? [TY: Mom, frankly speaking, our SY...] GM: Have no sense at all, you two have appetites to eat these fish and meet, how can you be so immature? Lied to the elders that YH's bio-dad as your cousin (GM flashes the scene when SK puts his arms around SY}. Ohh, so creepy, the more I think the more I'm mad. YSK, I’ll go to work first, you come later. [TP: You two are perfect couples. Everything you two does are a matching set, you continue with your food, I'll go to work.] DJ: Hey, don't use food as an object to comment our children. (SY is enjoying the left-over food from the table.) [YSK: What? You have worms in the belly? After those words on the table, you continue to eat none stop? Goodness, you almost finish it.] SY: Sorry, mom. [TY: You! SY, are you ok? Here, have some water, take this... water. Mom, don't say anything to her, what's wrong with eating the left-over?]YSK: You... what's with you? See for yourself, you know how spicy this food is and she ate the whole plate. [TY: Mom, SY is pregnant!] YSK: What? Pregnant? Really! [sY: Yes, I think so.] YSK: Why didn't you say so earlier? For how long? Been to the hospital yet? [sY: No, I just did the pregnancy kit test.] YSK: You know it could be a faked positive like last time. [sY: No, I've tried testing 10 times already.] YSK: My god, this is great happy news! You and I will go to the hospital first, go get ready, ok?]

Dr: When will director come back?][Mr. Kim: In two hours, do you have something for him?]

YS is sobbing for her miscarriage. When GM visits her with food and herb medicines, she tells GM because of the exercise she taught her to do she miscarried her baby. Everyone around her been talking about a son and YS was pressured, greedy and anxious for a boy so she followed instruction and went exercise in the middle of the night. GM apologizes and YS says it was her fault for not being careful. Both are sad and cry.

GM cooks for YS to make her feel better. When DG comes in GM scolds DG for not telling her sooner. GM: This is the time MIL can come and help a DIL to recuperate from the loss. GM leaves. DG wants to entertain YS but his playing makes YS cries even more.

Team leader comes in with the Lohas/CMO joint proposal, and asks SB when they start working on the project. [sB (thinking about MJ): I wonder if MIL is feeling better.] TM: SB, when are you going to start with artist CMO? [sB: Ughhh, we haven't discussed that, I don't know.] TM and TL both: KSB and SUB both are infected with speechless bacteria. Both leave their brains somewhere else. [sUB to self: I wonder how mom is doing, has she eaten anything yet today?] TL: SB, give me next year's new product design plans. [sB: Oh, my USB, I don't have it, I left it home.] SUB: Go home during lunch and get it. [sB to self: If I go home to retrieve it, Mom's going to get mad at me. To TL: Do you know where KHS is?][TL: He's in a meeting now.]

(SB going home)SB: If mom sees me and get mad, what am I going to do? (MJ climbing) MJ: Climbing up the 2nd floor is like hiking up hill, so tiring. Housekeeper, housekeeper, clean up everything in this room, bed and drawers, sheets and window drapes, change everything here. Anything that belongs to a female and traces of a female in this room, destroy them. I don't want a dust of her left behind. (MJ with HS/SB wedding picture) My distinguished and privilege son definitely can find me a prominent capable DIL, in fact by law my HS is still an un-wed bachelor. [sB: Mom.] MJ: You, who let you set foot in my house, get out at once. [sB: The office needs some info and they are in my room. I came back for it. I won't make you mad, I'll leave as soon as possible, mom.] MJ: Your room? Where is your room in this place? Oh, no, just the right timing, since you're here, the housekeeper is cleaning and wrapping up your belongings in the 2nd floor. Every mark and trace of you, take back and remove and from now on, don't show your face in front of me anymore. [sB: Mom, what's in your hands? Is it my wedding picture?] MJ: Yes, marriage license application has never been submitted, doesn't do my HS any good leaving this picture here. I'll burn it. [sB: Give it to me, Mom. It's my wedding picture; this picture is taken before both parents and in front of all the relatives and friends. It belongs to me, give it back to me. Let me have it.] MJ: Get lost and get out.

CB: Dr. Kim. Why are you here? Is it my wife who left the hospital on her own discretion? Oh, it's because she likes to stay home. What is it; With that look on your face? [DR. Kim: Do you notice anything different with your wife lately.] CB: What anything different? Why? Did you find something wrong with my wife? [DR. Kim: The result of her blood work is out, I think there is something going on, her white blood counts are very abnormal.] CB: What? What white blood cell numbers are you talking about?

SB: Mom, do you hate me? Do you really hate me that much? [MJ: Unless I die, you would never be my daughter in law. No way!] SB: Mom. [MJ: Fine, we'll try and see , let see you die or I die, let see you win or I win. we'll try and see.]

End^^

On today's episode...i think the plot like everyone said is to have SB choose to give her bone marrow to either MJ or MO. which is sick.

SY can't be tested cos she is not related to MO and is pregnant so is not eligible[?] to donate. MO can't donate either cos she is sick too.

A donor cannot be sick or pregnant at the time of donation or the receivers WILL DIE. so SB has to be in prefect health to donate.

As a twist, i want the doctors to find out that SB is pregnant too so she doesn't donate to anyone but if she really has to choose between MJ and MO, i wish she would choose MO.

Thanks again sweatheart0085 and 46527eu4 for the translations!

With all this talk of possible donors/outcomes to the whole MJ and MiOk situation...having SB become pregnant for a huge plot twist would seriously have us all scratching our heads "when did HS and SB ever had time to even conceive a child...they've been apart for the past several episodes" :huh::blink:

I'm praying for the writers to suddenly see the light and write out a decent script ending. (I'm asking too much aren't I? -_-:( )

yamd2jw1.jpg

yamd5rg5.jpg

The drama has finally finished filming!

Cheers to all the actors/actresses that had to endure through the horrible script. :lol:

And wish them luck at the KBS drama awards tonight. :)

Guest Banana Peel

yamd2jw1.jpg

yamd5rg5.jpg

The drama has finally finished filming!

Cheers to all the actors/actresses that had to endure through the horrible script. :lol:

And wish them luck at the KBS drama awards tonight. :)

They finished?!

Ag, I hope it ends well.

:)

thanks for sharing the info & pictures!

Guest zaizai00

They finished?!

Ag, I hope it ends well.

:)

thanks for sharing the info & pictures!

finally the filming is done... i think that the drama is set for another 8 episodes since wiki has rating boxing up til 178... but i maybe wrong... but i think this is one of the few dramas that just pissed me off so much that i couldn't watch it... did anyone see the ratings? it's like in high 30% and I'm thinking... the numbers must be wrong...

Guest lantawmako

We are not alone. There is an article saying korean viewers (after watching today's episode) flooded the website with complaints about the latest plot.

Thats very interesting. I always wonder how we could all be frustrated and yet the ratings seems to maintain its standing. I thought its just us and this is the kind of plot that is popular in Korea.

I hope Yoona gets a better drama next time. I really like that kid. The writers here make her character as SB an idiot.

It doesn't even make sense. MJ looks more sick than MO, when all along MO has been sick for a while.

Oh well.

EVERYBODY HAVE A SAFE, HEALTHY AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!wub:

Archived