[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbart001

yayyyyy yoona wonnn!!!! netizen award and new actress award...congrats!!!!

Good for her!...I just hope she gets better role than protraying SB next time. She deserves a better role and storyline than YAMD...

To all of us here hope you have a Wonderful and Blessed 2009!

Congratulations to Yoona, she deserves it after all of this torture. I feel kind of bad about Park Jae Jung. He wasn't given such a great character to portray and wound up looking pathetic and wimpy instead of the masculine hero-prince in shining armour.

TO ALL OF MY FELLOW POSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH THIS SINCE APRIL OF 2008 (ALMOST A YEAR) AND ALL OF THE NEW ONES, HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND SAFE NEW YEAR

3.gif

Happy New Year Everyone! Wish You All The Best In 2009!

Big Congratulations to Yoona, Lee Pil Mo, and Kim Jung-Nan for winning in their categories.

Thank you p!nk22 for the clip of the Honey performance and Yoona winning her award.

The performance was hilarious. Park Jae Jung is a pretty good dancer :lol: Yoona seemed to miss performing on stage...she looked like she was having a really good time.

And a big yay to YAMD finishing up their taping...big thank you to all the actors and staff for their hard work minus the writers <_< okay, I'll be nice and wish them better 2009 writing skills :phew:

Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves at the wrap up party. Park Jae Jung needs a hair cut and so does Lee JiHoon lolz

Just a few more epiodes and we are done guys! ^_^

About today's epsiode (171):

Ahh, I love BD...heating up rice porridge for YS.

Can anyone explain what happened when MiOk got the phone call...did the hospital call to tell her they don't have a match or the person can't do it?

Ouch, Lohas is in big trouble. MiOk sure left a nasty little parting gift.

I really don't like the way things are going. SB shouldn't have to choose or be put in a position where she is the only person to save someone. Seriously her destiny is messed up :crazy:

Guest Sassy girl

Funny those three are like regulars in KBS daily dramas. :sweatingbullets:

i like youna she is my fav in Gg im sure she will do good in this drama *_* :)

i like youna she is my fav in Gg im sure she will do good in this drama *_* :)

happy new year 2 all of you nd i hope this year bring us all the Happiness & Success in our life *_* :D

YAMD 171 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 172 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

172회 :: 2009년 1월 1일 목요일

미옥 역시 백혈병이라는 사실을 알게 된 새벽은 그제서야 친어머니에 대한 마음이 안타까움으로 바뀌며 서로를 천천히 보듬는다. 복동이의 입양 날, 연실은 복동이를 양부모에게 내주기 싫어 전전긍긍하고, 대진 가족은 파란만장했던 일년을 돌아보며 온 가족이 모여 텔레비전으로 보신각 종소리를 듣는다. 민정이 동생의 골수를 이식받는 줄로만 알고 수술을 준비하는 동안, 미옥은 김박사에게 살려달라 애원하고 새벽은 준비를 마치고 병원으로 들어서는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

172 times: Thursday, January 1, 2009

Also learned that miok leukemia morning for the birth mother's mind and they will change to sadness slowly bodeumneunda another. Bokdong adoption of the day, the yeonsil bokdong panicking and do not advance to the adoptive parents, and one years DAEJIN family were crowded together on television for the whole family dolahbomyeo bosingak listen to the bells. People know that his sister's bone marrow transplant surgery, while the julroman, and begged salryeodalra miok to the four gimbak after dawn, ready to jump to the hospital ......

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-114 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-114: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-114: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 115-135: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 115-170: --------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-168: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-134: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-165: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-170: ------
[RAW]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Only 7 more episodes until the end of this farce! :)

Guest misscristinej0y

Thank you 46527eu4, sweetheart0085, hyuksu, Simba3K, p!nk22, kamsammi, ahoxan!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

and yay! they're done filming!

Our "Saebyuk" is so pretty! :rolleyes: Seeing her group (Girls Generation) perform, I've often wondered how they picked her out of a group where every single one of the girls is just as pretty as the next one. :unsure: But her acting has been quite good and she deserved art least a "purple heart" for having soldiered on through all of the physical and mental abuse (not to mention possible drownings every time one of her detracters was within reach of a glass containing anything liquid..."Bokju, bring me a glass of water!" :crazy:)

Congratulations to Yoona for winning the award. At least she knows that the netcitizens don't hold the show's unraveling against her. <_< It's also nice to see that the "cousins" are friends in real life. :)

Saebyuk's going to donate to MJ despite knowing her own mom [Miok]'s illness. -______________-

It's so obvious. And the doctor's like, "You can only donate once a year and can't donate to two people at once".

Is this even a medical fact? -______-

Guest ChristyKim

Hello all,

I've grown impatient following the show on TV in Southern California, so I've been lurking this thread the past week or so. I just want to know how this show ends already!

My Korean isn't the greatest, but I wanted to contribute by helping translate (the best I can) the preview:

Original text:

미옥 역시 백혈병이라는 사실을 알게 된 새벽은 그제서야 친어머니에 대한 마음이 안타까움으로 바뀌며 서로를 천천히 보듬는다. 복동이의 입양 날, 연실은 복동이를 양부모에게 내주기 싫어 전전긍긍하고, 대진 가족은 파란만장했던 일년을 돌아보며 온 가족이 모여 텔레비전으로 보신각 종소리를 듣는다. 민정이 동생의 골수를 이식받는 줄로만 알고 수술을 준비하는 동안, 미옥은 김박사에게 살려달라 애원하고 새벽은 준비를 마치고 병원으로 들어서는데......

Epi. 172:

Upon learning MiOk also has leukemia, SB feels sad for her birth mother and slowly... (so sorry, no idea what 보듬는다 means)

The day comes for BokDong to get adopted, and YS doesn't want to let him go.

DaeJin(?) family looks back on the year, and gathers around the TV to ring in the new year.

MJ prepares for surgery -- still believing she's getting the transplant from her younger sister while MiOk begs the Dr. to save her.

SB completes prep for surgery and steps into the hospital.......

Video Preview of Epi. 172:

SB to Dr.: She's my birth mother. As her daugher, I should know about her illness.

SB to MiOk: If you abandoned me to live well in America, you should've lived well! And if you got sick, you should've sought treatment, and gotten better!

MJ: HS! YuRi! Don't go! No! Don't go!

YS: Honey, I can't do this. I can't send our BokDong away. Can't we keep him for just one more month?

SB being thanked while MiOk pleads with the Dr. that she wants to live.

SB (perhaps upon hearing the commotion?) goes to witness MiOk and the Dr.

Also, in epi. 171, SB asked the Dr. if she could possibly donate to both people she's compatible with at the same time, and the Dr. said it's impossible because Korean law says a person could only donate to one person every 12 months.

Guest kamsammi

Hello all,

I've grown impatient following the show on TV in Southern California, so I've been lurking this thread the past week or so. I just want to know how this show ends already!

My Korean isn't the greatest, but I wanted to contribute by helping translate (the best I can) the preview:

Original text:

Epi. 172:

Upon learning MiOk also has leukemia, SB feels sad for her birth mother and slowly... (so sorry, no idea what 보듬는다 means)

The day comes for BokDong to get adopted, and YS doesn't want to let him go.

DaeJin(?) family looks back on the year, and gathers around the TV to ring in the new year.

MJ prepares for surgery -- still believing she's getting the transplant from her younger sister while MiOk begs the Dr. to save her.

SB completes prep for surgery and steps into the hospital.......

Video Preview of Epi. 172:

SB to Dr.: She's my birth mother. As her daugher, I should know about her illness.

SB to MiOk: If you abandoned me to live well in America, you should've lived well! And if you got sick, you should've sought treatment, and gotten better!

MJ: HS! YuRi! Don't go! No! Don't go!

YS: Honey, I can't do this. I can't send our BokDong away. Can't we keep him for just one more month?

SB being thanked while MiOk pleads with the Dr. that she wants to live.

SB (perhaps upon hearing the commotion?) goes to witness MiOk and the Dr.

Also, in epi. 171, SB asked the Dr. if she could possibly donate to both people she's compatible with at the same time, and the Dr. said it's impossible because Korean law says a person could only donate to one person every 12 months.

Thanks ChristyKim!

Original text:

Translated by `Star

After finding out the truth about Miok's illness (leukemia?), Saebyuk begins to open her heart towards her [real] mom. On the day of Bokdong's leave, Yeonshil dosen't want to let him go. Minjung is getting ready for the surgury (still in belief that it is her younger sister-in-law that is donating). On the other hand, Miok begs the doctor for her life just as Saebyuk comes to the hospital..

Archived