[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

uni33, do you know what the doctor said to Miok at the hospital, he said something in the preview but I did not understand at all. Thanks!

I think he's telling MO to check herself into a hospital and start receiving treatments because she is getting worse.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAMD 169 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 170 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

170회 :: 2008년 12월 30일 화...

새벽의 골수가 민정과 일치한다는 사실에 칠복과 호세, 유리 모두 안도하고 새벽도 기쁘게 골수 이식을 하려하지만, 민정은 새벽의 골수만은 받기 싫다며 고집을 부린다. 연실은 복동을 잃어버리고 목놓아 울며 복동일 찾아 헤맨다. 영숙은 미옥마저 백혈병임을 알게 되지만, 미옥은 새벽에게 알리지 말 것을 신신당부하는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

170 times: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 ...

Bone marrow matches that of the morning in the civil and Jose chilbok, glass and all the morning happy relief to bone marrow transplant, but the people of the bone marrow in the morning but still insist on running sildamyeo receive. Find the bokdong yeonsil lose moknotah bokdongil hemaenda crying. Even the miok find youngsuk leukemia, but to miok sinsindangbu the morning to tell me ......

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-114 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-114: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-114: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 115-135: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 115-169: --------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-164: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-128: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-165: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-168: ------
[RAW]

I'm beginning to think You Are My Destiny is intended & refers to Tanpoong & Yuri. I beg the indulgence of some of our chingus here, but I still wouldn't want to see TP ending up with Yuri. TP is such a nice guy to have Yuri as a wife. He deserves somebody better & more humane. I'm afraid Yuri will inherit the bad traits of her selfish mother ... she started showing these early on.

I'm joining the bandwagon. For now, it's good riddance to YAMD. I'll come to visit every now & then though ... I will miss you guys, but I will drop in to say hello! Meanwhile, my eyes are aimed at the next drama to replace this most ridiculous production ever produced.

Guest sweetheart0085

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 157 [FULL]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 157

SB: Mom][YSK: What's this? Why our SB’s bag is here?][MJ: What are you doing in my house so early in the morning? No, you come at the right time, please take your daughter back with you. I don't know how you teach your daughter and let her be what she is? Do you know she disguises as a innocent naive girl but she has 12 faces?][YSK: You let her stand outside all night under this chilling cold weather? Even if you are dissatisfied with your DIL, you still cannot do that. If SB is your daughter, would you do that to her?][MJ: I've endure too much these passed days, intended to teach her and lifted her up to melt into our family.][YSK: What are you saying?][MJ: But she's all self serving in everything. After she married, she's not supposed to live and act as her heart desires specially living with the most difficult FIL and DIL. When it requires her to sacrifice, she should sacrifice, that is marriage. If not, don't get married. Everything from one to ten, takes no thought into her circumstances, only does and follows her own stubbornness and self-will][YR: Mom, you're angry, not good for your health.][MJ: Shut up, elders are talking don't cut in. Not just those things, more to come. She manipulates her innocent husband behind my back and stirs up strives between my son and me. Food turns bad you can throw away, no use to keep people with vicious and evil thoughts. Take her and get her out of here.][sB: No, mom, it's not like that. I acted up and had a bad temper only, nothing to it, mom, you go home first, sorry.][YSK: SB][sB: I beg you! MIL, I'll try harder. Yes, I won't blame MIL that you misunderstood me, and mom, I'm ok, please go home, mom.](YSK leaves the house)[MJ: This is freaking...][sB: Mom, calm down, please. I'll go back to my room.][MJ: What?][sB: I wash up and come down to do some cleaning before going to work.][MJ: What? Ohh, man... you see, I'm furious.]

YSK: Man, Too upset, this is too upsetting. Not one day of peace, what's the use to live in a palace? (Makes a call) It's mother, drive your car to SB's home, right away. (hangs up phone) Fine, my daughter, I’ll take care of it myself. (Walks back to the house) YSK: Where is our SB?][YR: In her room.][MJ: Goodness, how can? What, they are scum’s.] (In SB's room)YSK: Where is your bag? Go, come home with mom.][sB: Mom][YSK: Can't let you stay and go home myself. We'll go home. Don't stay here, no need to worry and cry every day. We'll go home.][sB: Mom.][YSK: Look at you, how can I go home myself? Before you married, she decided to close her heart, doesn't matter what you do, she would never like you. Put my precious daughter in grief, despise our family, I don't need this kind of inlaw.](MJ enters)[MJ: What do you think you're doing? Barge in like an intruder.][YSK: YOU, hear me loud and clear, I'm taking my daughter with me, I also live with my DIL, but you are just freaking too much. Frankly speaking, you don't think our SB sacrifices living with you, if they move out and have their own place; she doesn't have to deal with you, a greedy and voracious MIL. Just the two of them alone, if they don't want to cook, go out to eat, be a set of love birds happily married ever after.][MJ: I say, MIL.][YSK: Yes, daily you wear on your lips that SB is un-educated and not raised right, I'll take my precious daughter back, won't allow her to suffer in your family.][MJ: Remember one thing, once you leave, make sure your daughter doesn't set foot in my door again.][YSK: Yes, don't worry, I'll never let her come back unless you plead and beg for SB forgiveness and you are sorry and admit that you are wrong and apologize, don't dare to even dream for her return. Go.][sB: Mom, mom.][MJ: Ohh,,, my head.]

YSK: Hurry, go, come out](TY and TP drive over to pick them up).[TY: SB][sB: Mom, we leave just...][YSK: Go, get in... wait and see, the tears like blood, you inflicted on my daughter, I won't forgive even if you kneel and beg.] (Inside MJ house)[YR: Mom, mom.][MJ: Call the housekeeping company, clean up this mess and throw everything away.]

YSK's home. [MO: SJ, SJ.][GM: SB, SB what happened?][sB: I'm sorry, up until now I can only say sorry.][YSK: Why are you crying? Why do you have to down-grade yourself? Life up your shoulders, everyone here will help and back you up.][MO: Ridiculous! Are we in ancient time? What century we're in, how can this kind of torture still exit? No, I vow not to tolerate this crap, our SJ...][DJ: Don't stand here go in first, go.][YSK: Come, lie down][sB: It' ok, mom.][YSK: How can it be ok? Look at your feet and hands, so freaking cold, like ice sticks. This is brutally cruel, kicked someone out in an icy cold night. How come you didn't run home and stood there for this kind of battered punishment.[DJ: Lie down, no, let me give you a hot-date tea first][sB: Mom](Both crying)[MO: SJ, are you ok? So cold, do you have any cold sores anywhere?][sB: Enough please don't.][MO: Ok, you're ok then, feel sick anywhere? Are you really ok?][YSK: Here, sleep for a while, lie down. We'll talk later, come lie down.][sB: Let me go to work first.][MO: Why still going to work? Do you have a bit of dignity?][YSK: That's right, take a day off today, I'll call SUB later. Here, lie down.]

GM: There is a limit to everything, even teaching DIL. If this torture spreads thru the neighborhood, they only say this is a story in the ancient time. No one will believe this.][TP: In the beginning, we should oppose this marriage; HS only thinks about himself only wants to lock a commitment from SB. A “I love you" from him causes SB grief and sufferings][TY: This time I really can't take it anymore, our SB still has me to support her, I have to show them clearly.][MO: This is because they despise her family, and treat her like dirt. Think about it, if our SJ's family owns an equal or a better and bigger firm than Lohas. They surely will not treat SB this low.][TY: Your words have thorns, are we supposed to be blamed for SB's sufferings? By the way, are you really SB's real mom? If you are, why didn't you go DNA testing?][MO: Here, take it if you doubt, take some from my daughter too and proof it. Go do a DNA test.][TP: Ok, will do.][DJ: Enough, you too, lower your voice, SB is sleeping in the room.][YSK: Today, I'm staying home with SB, TP, go to the food shop and bring me the groceries, I'll cook at home and deliver to the shop.][TP: Yes.](Phone rings)[TY: Yes, SY, how is YH doing?] (TY informs SY that YSK brings SB home and it's a mess at home. TY says he'll bring garlic porridge for YH and it is good for her stomach later. YH goes to school and checks on university enrollment. Before she leaves she lets SK sleeps in SY bedroom with the electric blankets .SK snuggles in SY's bed and sleeps).

Because DG hurts his back, he now demands YS to serve him with massages, water, cook meals etc. YS reluctantly provide the service and tell DG she's the one carrying a baby. Phone rings, she drops DG to answer the phone. The charity club invites YS to do volunteer work for the orphanage. DG calls YS for help, YS says he's on his own, she's going to the orphanage. YS falls in love with the babies in the orphanage. The director comes in and tells all volunteers that before the children are adopted overseas, it is best for the children to stay with the foster parents and keep a documented tally for each child's behavior and habits. The tally will facilitate the adoption process.

(CB tells HS the available cash on hand barely covers the 3rd quarters outstanding checks. And it is only a temporary patch, worst may be ahead when the 4th quarter comes, more outstanding checks and raw materials bills to be paid, unless there is a urgent plan to rescue them, Lohas may go down). HS: If we have a signed contract with Aqua, we can obtain a portion of the down-payment for immediate cash flow][CB: Yes, you go to work then, (HS leaves) Yes, tough times like this, only Artist CMO can help. (makes a call to MO) This is KCB, I’ve been anxious to find you the last few days.][MO: Really.][CB: May I have a meeting with you?][MO: Yes, I need to speak to you too, I'll come to the office later.(Hangs up the phone) Won't forgive you guys. I don't care who, anyone hurts my daughter, she and her family all need to pay.]

HS: SB still doesn't answer her phone, from last night until now.(SUB comes and hands a report to HS and HS asks if SB is in the office and SUB tells him YSK called and said SB's sick and comments why SB is staying in YSK's house?) (HS calls YR) HS: YR, did something happen at home? [YR: Oppa, don't mention anymore, this morning the house is turned up-side-down.][MJ: Yes][HS: Mom, why is SB at her family's house?][MJ: When you are at work, concentrate to do your work.][HS: Mom.] (MO walks in and meets HS on the hallway, without saying a word, MO slaps HS). MO: You bastard! Can't keep and protect our ONE SJ, put her thru hell? [HS: What are you talking about? What happened to SB?] MO: What? What happened? A husband doesn't know anything about his wife, and turn around to ask me? [HS: Please tell me, what happened?] MO: You go and find out yourself. I will not let this one slide, you and the Kang family will have to pay and shed blood to redeem my SJ's tears. You remember this!

CB: You're here, please have a seat. [MO: I don't have the mood to sit with you now. I'm not in a good mood, not interested to talk to you.] CB: What are you saying? [MO: I’ll go straight to the point, last night is the most chilling bitter cold night, your DIL was kicked out by her MIL and suffered all thru the chill night as a homeless.] CB: What? There must be a misunderstanding, please don't get excited and have a seat first. [MO: No, no need to sit. What I want is; the one person who abused my SB, your wife, come to our SB and beg and plead for forgiveness and guarantee her that no such tortures will ever take place again. After that is done, I can talk to you about Aqua contract any time, I excuse myself out.] CB: Please don't get mad, calm down.

Team staffs worries about their jobs now that MO rejects the cooperation with Lohas. SUB comes in and informs Rep J. (Team leader) to clean up his desk, he's been laid-off. Dark cloud covers the office...

HR and GM feel sorry for SB and think that marrying to a rich family is harder to live as a DIL in comparison to SY who is a blessed DIL living with inlaws and GM who are loving and easy to get along. TY brings over garlic juice and onion juice for GM and HR, telling them they are very good and healthy for seniors and Gastec problems.

(After working in the kitchen SY is tired and wants to take a rest. SY comes into the apartment). SY: What? Ahh, who are you? What is this place, how dare you come in here to sleep? [sK: You have the heated blankets, so comfy and warm I felt asleep. Sorry, sorry] SY: Out, out, hurry get out. [sK: You're just too much, what's the big deal; we used to be lovers, why do you treat me worst than a worm now?] SY: What? Lovers? Get out, out, out... [sK (pushes her down on the bed) why don't we go back to old times and enjoy each other again.] SY: Your bastard. [sK: Don't move... don't] (TY walks in the room and sees the two of them together.)

SY: T..TY, (SY runs outside to catch up with TY) TY, don't misunderstand, listen to me first.

TY: Misunderstand, I'm an eye-witness, you call that misunderstanding. SY, you stay at your mom's place because of that bum?

SY: It is a misunderstanding, that bastard slept in my room for the electric blanket only.

TY: I've always believed and trusted you, when you said to stay with your mom for YH, I trusted you, didn't I? But, is this the price I have to pay? How can you and SK in the same room?

SY: It is really a misunderstanding; I swear to God, I've never done anything shameful behind your back. Look at me, you believe me, right?

TY: I don't want to see you PSY anymore.][sY: TY, TY...]

TP: I'm outside, yes, the DNA test will be ready tomorrow. Do you want to cook something good for SB? I know.](See HS's car) [HS: SB][TP: You bastard, when SB suffered, where were you? Stood by the doorway throughout the night, froze to death, where were you? Pleaded and begged your mom to open the door, what did you do?][HS: What? SB spent the night outside?][TP: I warned you before, if you let our SB suffer, I will not let you off easily, it’s not long since you pleaded for our SB to marry you, how could you kick her out and dump her outside the door?][HS: What? SB's been kicked out?] TP: Where are you going? KHS.](YSK’s house)[HS: SB, SB, Mom, dad.][TP: Hey, you get out.][YSK: You show up in a hurry, our SB almost froze to death at your family's door steps. You come now?][HS: Sorry, I've just found out, I don't know what happened. May I speak to SB.? Where is she? SB][DJ: SB took some medication and is now sleeping. Don't scream and yell.][HS: Dad][DJ: You, useless, we've trusted you, how much trust we have for you and turn our precious daughter to you. This is what you can deliver to my daughter, injured her physically and mentally and pretend not to know.][ HS: I'm so ashamed to see you, sorry, I should have done better. From now on, I'll work harder at it, please let me see SB... Dad and mom.][DJ: Go home. She is not physically able to go home with you, she needs to regain her strength, will stay with us for a while.][YSK: I was an idiot to pray that with SB trying and working at it would someday blunt and dull your mom's shaped double edged sword. Thinking that perhaps if we are sincere and honest, a hard rock will turn into a beautiful green pasture. You go back; looking at your face infuriates and burns me up.][ DJ: Go, leave now.][HS: Please let me see SB, SB how are you feeling, are you ok?](SB hears HS)[sB: HS.][TP: Hey, where are you going?][sB: Oppa, HS didn't do anything wrong. I'm sure he really worries about me.][TP: You really are, you make us worry sick about you and yet you have time to worry about him, I won't let you go back to his house, won't let you go back to someone so useless.][DJ: SB what are you doing?][sB: Dad, let me see HS.][DJ: don't think about anything, for now you stay and rest.]

MJ: Heavens, I must be under alot of stress, this is my first nose-bleed. (MO comes to MJ’s house) MJ to maid: Who is it? How dare you let just anyone to come into the house? [Maid: She's CMO, says she's your DIL's friend.][ MJ: You are so impolite, barge into someone house is really bad manner and disgusting][MO: It depends on who you are dealing with. You don't deserve to be treated with manners, so you won't get it. I've good manners, but to you, I refuse to treat you with manners.][MJ: What are you saying?] MO: I'm here to pick up SB's remaining belongings. Where is her room? [YR: 2nd floor. 2nd.] [MJ: Who the hack are you? Why do you always interfere with someone's private internal affairs?][MO: Not someone's affairs, it is clearly my daughter's affairs.][MJ: What are you saying?][MO: I'm SB' bio-mom, birthed her and found my daughter now, SB's real mom. I sum up in one sentence, if you continue to torture my daughter, what I mean is, I will not sit and do nothing.

End

Ugh. I agree. It sucks how the people that should live will die. And the people that should die, will live. I sympathize for MJ in a way, but the whole "evil mother-in-law" deal has gone too far. I really want Miok to live... Life isn't fair. T^T

Sorry; I'm not sure which they get married at. Have you tried looking at KBS official website? They give brief summaries and I'm pretty sure you can find which one they get married at by the episode index thingy. Also, I skipped alot of episodes [somewhere in the middle] and I caught on really quick [since the writers s_ck] so if you want to--I see no harm in skipping some episodes? A lot of it is dragging anyways.

Wow. Maybe so. I agree with what you said about YR and TP. TP deservers someone better than YR. YR just gets me really fusturated at times and I fear she'll go down the "same road" as her mother in the future. :S Maybe, maybe not.

I'm amused though. At how the writers are trying to make Hose and Saebyuk seem like they are "destined". They try to imply it over and over again, making Saebyuk utter the words "destiny"--lmao. =.=

Like the majority of the viewers, I'll only stick to the ending to see "how it ends".

This was one of the worst dramas I've ever seen--if not the worst.

Too bad its one of the few I'm watching at the moment. If anyone has some good recommendations, I'd appreciate it. ;]

edit--;

Just finnished the episode. [spoiler WARNING]. And OMG OMGOMG. Of course Saebyuk's matches the in-law's. -.- OF COURSE. And in the preview, MJ is rejecting it? HA. Gawd. Talk about picky. What. Is it "dirty" or something? >_>

Like the majority of the viewers, I'll only stick to the ending to see "how it ends".

This was one of the worst dramas I've ever seen--if not the worst.

Too bad its one of the few I'm watching at the moment. If anyone has some good recommendations, I'd appreciate it. ;]

Go watch Worlds Within for a 16 episode break or I'm currently watching Temptation of a Wife

Anyong all YAMD chingus!!!

Hahhahhahahah it seems that this YAMD drama is making all of us frustrated. I too have stopped watching YAMD latest episodes. But I do come in here everyday to read all the postings and get updated on the current affairs of YAMD.

I still watch YAMD at KBS World because of the English subs. Normally I would watch the YAMD RAW first then will follow up with the YAMD at KBS World. This means I normally watch an episode twice :). Currently KBS World only show up to Episode 137 or more.

I am also watching Worlds Within and its a great drama cos I love both the lead stars. Hyun Bin is so handsome in Worlds Within compared to when he was in Lovely Sam Soon.

Happy New Year 2009 to all chingus :)

~Aleka~

P/S: Can anyone give me the link again for Episode 101? It can be Megaupload or Youtube. Thanks!

P/S: Can anyone give me the link again for Episode 101? It can be Megaupload or Youtube. Thanks!

From skyeler:

yamd 099 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=344UXURP 09/22

yamd 100 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EDSFZXI

yamd 101 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TL8S0W4Y

yamd 102 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MK0X9H3J

yamd 103 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P9LD5UJP

Guest Banana Peel

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 157 [FULL]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 157

thank you! :)

Gosh, HS deserved all that !

Oh, TP. how I wish you were SB's husband. :tears:

Guest fara_diggory

Just my opinion, because I can't really figure out the writers, but it's possible that TP and YR will end up together in the end. It seems that whenever YR has a crisis TP is the person she turns to even after the wedding fiasco. They are now growing closer to each other, even more so than HS/SB.

It would not be illegal for TP to marry YR. It's usually frowned upon because the in-laws become a part of the family unit and it would be as if you are marrying a family member. But it does happen as in LON. The big problem would come in if the siblings married siblings from the same in-law family and something happened with one of the marriages. You would still be in-laws with that family.

Also, at this ppoint there is no way that SB and TP can get married. Although not biologically related they are for all intents and purposes brother and sister. SB is down on the Kim's official family register as their daughter which is why her name is now Kim Saebuyk instead of Jang Saebuyk.

I hope this helps.

oh, thak you so much...

now i really understand it..

it is legal, but people are afraid of still being inlaws after divorce or something..?

oh, thank you..

so i really hope TP n YR can be together

Guest ValleeDamour

i totally agree with everyone else >> MJ should die and Miok should live. however with the way the writers are going, miok seems to be the one that will die in the end T-T

MJ is so stupid :angry:

It does not matter how fustrated we feel the way the story twisted and turned, my prediction is SB will save both MJ and MO's life and the YAMD will be ended happily with HS and SB. Not sure about TP and JR, may be the writers will let them together at the end. Finally SUB with NWK Doctor. At the end everyone will be happy.

To my opinion, the writers should not let MJ get off the hook so easy, she should pay for for her evil behavior and do something worth it to redeem herself. At least, apologize to SB and beg her to save her life.

Thank you kamsammi for the YouKu link.

I find it so ironic that MiOk doesn't know MJ has the same diease as her.

This episode was pretty good. Glad to see YR treating SB better, but it is sad that she's only now acting nice because of MJ's diease. Well, we are nearing the end so the only person left to have a change of heart is MJ.

Looks like MiOk is plowing ahead and getting more control of the company ^_^

Why the heck is TP always taking his clothes off in front of YR?! :huh:

I really don't get the YR and TP coupling -_-

Can anyone explain the scene with SB, MJ, and the doctor in the hospital room? Is MJ just faking nice again in front of people? And what happened at HS and CB at the office...they looked really concern. Did MiOk get a blood match?...cause it seem like she got a call from the hospital

Guest iheartkdrama

I honestly think the original intention of the writers was to have Saebyuk be the long lost daughter Do Young. Why else would they drop early hints of similarities bt SB and YS. And what was the purpose of the shoes? I think the writers were forced to change this story line when they had to extend the total episodes.

I also agree that MO will be the donor for MJ (since she is dying already). It will be the ultimate gift from MO to SB and SB can finally forgive MO and be at peace.

SIGH.

All I watch are the previews now and even then, then previews drag.

I think this drama started out great and is painfully fizzling out. As I said over 30 episodes ago... PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY AND END THIS ALREADY!!!

Can anyone explain the scene with SB, MJ, and the doctor in the hospital room? Is MJ just faking nice again in front of people? And what happened at HS and CB at the office...they looked really concern. Did MiOk get a blood match?...cause it seem like she got a call from the hospital

Now HS and CB will have to ask SB to donate to MJ after MJ spit on SB's offer the first time AND HS and CB will make SB choose between the mother that abandoned her and the mother-in-law who cannot stand the sight of her.

That's a disgusting predicament! :ph34r:

Couldn't they come up with a better storyline instead of death surrounded by hate and spite :wacko:

Archived