__tr} ` P A R A L Y Z E D.

Guest expressway.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pour dieu

KYAHHHHHHHH IT'S A D D I C T I O N!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER PRO ALERT O_O

i may call you susan. oh ho ho ho ho ho of course i may D< and you may call me mooshi

*slaps self* OH HO HO HO HO can't wait to see the examples ;D

v OH HO HO HO HO I WIN D< NYAK NYAK!

oh i forgot

"hi, bye, please & thank you <3`"

says mooshi

XD

Guest xi_luv_u

no! mooshi got here first. *cry* smack her!!

stupid 20 character thingy = =

RAWR!

no examples. puff u r making tr]. while u r requesting from me! >:[

make ur own things u butt!

wahhH! i seriously cant wait for the results! >//////<

u HAVE to teach me!!!!!! wahh!!

well hwaiting susan! *tackle* haha.

<333 see how much i love u! :]]] *smile innocently*

*run away*

Guest melOng-xP

omgaddddddddddddd totally saving~

whew. hello there. the name is bella

and i've been stalking your graphics

for a while.. they're really good =D

TITLE: the diary of miss yoobin

AUTHOR: melOng-xP / bella

SUBTEXT:

MOOD: diary-like, happy, bright, cute, flirty

COLORS TO AVOID: dark/dull colours e.g black, grey

PICTURES: x|o|x|o|x

Guest .smile

homg it's you! i hope you remember me~

hello susan (that felt so awkward when i was typing it. and it sounds like it too XD) i'm maria~

heh.. i requested from you a couple months ago for my fanfic

and i loved the results so i'm hoping to request again and have the same results.

and if you don't remember it was for my fanfic

(a blind date with a rap battle.. which hasn't been updated in like a month. XP)

TITLE: You can't date my brother!

AUTHOR: .smile

SUBTEXT: cause if you do, prepare for the consequences

MOOD: funny, random, happy

COLORS TO AVOID: dark colors.

PICTURES: sooyoung 12345 & siwon 12345 & yoona 12345

please, thankyou & oh and COFFEBEAN~!

Guest ofhappyendings

*stares* I didn't recognize you at first and then I saw your siggie. I was like OMG~! O.O Hi Susan~! The girl who likes coffee. ^^ Your thread titles for TRs always seems to have something to do with coffee. Not that I'm complaining. ^^ I so would request but I'd feel greedy. So I'm gonna give other people an opportunity to request. But I will most definitely be stalking this thread. Watch out for me. ^^

With Love,

Eunie

Guest skadoosh!

omg it's a d d i c t i o n !

lol at first i was like who ...is this?

becaus ive never seen your sn around and you said that you had a tendency to ditch threads. ^^;

but your sig reveals all!

anyways, ive already requested wayyyyyy too much so i'll just stick around.

-sticks.-

Guest silver_

a d d i c t i o n??

@_@ WOWW,,, proooo

i love your style

stalking, btw-can i call you susan?

i'm floriee ^^

<3floriee

Hi Susan, I've been lurking around and looking for T.R threads >_<

LOL and well I came across your's and I was hoping if you wouldn't mind

doing mine :unsure: I really hope you can take my request, if not that's

fine :tears:

Haha if you do reject it, don't worry about me >_<

Sooo anyways, here's my form:

TITLE: Forgive me, not Forget me.

AUTHOR: Lovestruck_Audrina

SUBTEXT: Because I don't know what I'd do if you never remembered me.

MOOD: Bittersweet

COLORS TO AVOID: up to you.

PICTURES: Choi Seunghyun: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.

Dong Youngbae: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05.

Kang Daesung: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07.

Kwon Jiyong: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08.

Lee SeungRi: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08.

Min Sunye: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09.

Thank you so much in advance! :]

`__Heejin

O__O Hi there, Susan! I hope I have the privilege of calling you that. :D You may call me Rose in return. ^^; Anyways, I'd like to request! I'll be back with pictures...

Edit:

TITLE: Adrenaline

AUTHOR: LoMeLeY

SUBTEXT: More than just a rush...

MOOD: doesn't matter

COLORS TO AVOID: none

PICTURES: Jeon Ji Hyun – x x x x x

Kim JaeJoong – x x x x x

You may use your own pictures if you'd like. ^^ Thanks in advance, dear!

P.S. coffeebean

Guest expressway.

Personal Replies ||

Mooshi* & xi_luv_u: xDD haha. you two make me smile .. ALOT ;D It makes me feel so darn loved to have people rush to reply to my thread <3` lmfaoo`. pro? ergghs. :crazy: geez, I'm not sure about that yet. LOL.

.smile: Yea, I remember that crazy CC O___O it was so .. weird, now looking back on it. haha, can't believe you want something else from this far-from-pro PS-er xD

Eunjung: HEY YOUU! :D Yea, the coffee-addict (I'm in desperate need of some at the minute) is back! haha, iono why. Everytime I make an artwork thread, it somehows relate back to coffee xD haha. weren't we talking about milk and cows last time too? LOL. Aww, request away, I wouldn't mind making something for you <3`

suju_fanatic: another stalker to add to the list, mm? ;D LOL. ahh yea, the ditch thread thing .. I just can't do unlimited requests ._____.;; its gets ... scary, ya` know? with all the demands coming in a what-not. BUUUUTTTT, I'm sure I won't ditch this one .. pretty suree xDD

sky.blue: Floriee! Yea, you can call me Susan :D Hi! Nice to meet you <3` Pro? Woman, you are PRO. I know for a fact your art is hella' amazing. haha, I've been through the thread with your art battle -- nice job on the murals ^^

himeno15: Haha, for a secon there, I was thinking that .smile would be my only requester xD Nice to meet you!

lovestruck_audrina: Aww, dear, you didn't put coffeebean, but whatever. I adore Bigbang so I'll def. do your poster :D LOL.

LoMeLey: HEY Rose! I def. remember you ;D the last CC I had done before I .. erm, left that thread behind. -______-;;

.smile -- full version.

zn98xx.jpgrmqmia.jpg

Guest xi_luv_u

Mooshi* & xi_luv_u: xDD haha. you two make me smile .. ALOT ;D It makes me feel so darn loved to have people rush to reply to my thread <3` lmfaoo`. pro? ergghs. geez, I'm not sure about that yet. LOL.

^muhahahah! i'm first! yea!!! see rice cake is first! yea!

wow! one hot and pretty poster! u got there >//<

jealous! teach me! RAWR!!

u have to teach me! T^T! *cry*

well hwaiting ^^b!!

<333333333333

Personal Replies ||

LoMeLey: HEY Rose! I def. remember you ;D the last CC I had done before I .. erm, left that thread behind. -______-;;

Ah yes, I still have your awesome CC you made for my other story! :D I really did like it! ^^ I'm glad you remember me...^^;

On a side note, I really like that poster! Tis soOo pretty! You're so pro. ^^

Guest milkbottle.

*POOF*

HIPPO BUTT IS IN THE HOUSE! :D

Let's get the part started~

Lol, hmm...Yeah, my nickname is Hippo butt.

By Mariam. <_<

Don't laugh so soon yet my dear.

You'll get a nickname soon.

By moi.

Rawr, that duck butt didn't even include WooYung Unni in her siggie.

Hoho, she's gonna die :D

Psh, she didn't even add me in it.

Rawr! *Flings ricecake at her*

Humph, well well.

It's time to help Susan find a nickname~ :P

Chicken butt? Taken.

Duck butt? Taken.

Cow butt then.

Hahahha, you cow butt!

Why are you such a pro?!

*Flings cow dung*

Hippo butt shall be stalking. ^_^

Edit: Cow butt shall help hippo butt make a smexy banner because SOMEONE *Coughstupidduckbuttcough* refuses to make me one. <_<

Guest ofhappyendings

Eunjung: HEY YOUU! :D Yea, the coffee-addict (I'm in desperate need of some at the minute) is back! haha, iono why. Everytime I make an artwork thread, it somehows relate back to coffee xD haha. weren't we talking about milk and cows last time too? LOL. Aww, request away, I wouldn't mind making something for you <3`

Hiya~! ^^ LOL, the coffee-adict without a doubt. ^^ If you don't mind me asking...how old are you to be addicted to coffee??? o.O Well, that just proves you loyal love towards coffee. XD My titles are always so random...and they end up getting abandoned. Hahahaha....I feel bad. =.= LOL, I think we were? Since I preferred milk over coffee. Cream isn't that bad...not that I drink it. I used to when I was little. Really??? But the fanfiction I want to request for might not be posted for a while....well I'll post up a form and you can reject me or not. ^^ coffeebean have a very strong smell. =.=

Be back a little later with pictures. BACK~! ^^

TITLE: Forever Yours

AUTHOR: Eunjung

SUBTEXT: N/A

MOOD: Melancholy/Romantic or anything that works

COLORS TO AVOID: Nothing really

PICTURES: girl or here; guy

With Love,

Eunjung

Guest .smile

.smile: Yea, I remember that crazy CC O___O it was so .. weird, now looking back on it. haha, can't believe you want something else from this far-from-pro PS-er xD

far-from-pro ps-er?! you gotta be kidding me~

i loved the CC so that's why i requested from you again and this is what i get?

again more love to you!!!

keke. thanks alots~

Guest love!melody

*speechless* that poster you made for .smile is just beautiful! the coloring, effects, and pictures you used are gorgeous! hehehe, i will now stalk this thread :ph34r:

Guest expressway.

Personal Replies ||

xi_luv_u: RICE CAKE! :D LOL. right after I posted, you came <3` Man, I'm so loved. Aww, I see me in your siggie. Geez, we're like a bunch of crazy .. um.. butts? O___O (read RainySeason's post) puahaha!

RainySeasons: cow was the first thing I saw xDD haha, another stalker to the list then? (; okie pokes .. hippo butt. & I shall laugh all I can at your name -- HIPPPOOOOOOO (would actually sound like hipp-oo if you keep saying it) - BUUUUUUTT (saying outloud will make that sound like boot). Took me a while to get the post with all the animal butts in it :D banner then? Um, I'm not so great with them but sure -- whatever makes ya` happy doode <3`

amiieee: thanks so much for the praise xD

Eunjung: puahaha, you're the exceptional freebie <3` I'm fourteen (just turned so this march) It's not a real bad addicition, I just crave about it at random time and then decide to go an rant to the world that I need my coffe xDD It taste absolutely great with blueberry muffins... TT___TT oh geez, I've gone and made myself hungry. LOL.

.smile: haha, glad you like it (:

love!melody: woo, another stalker! <3 hi, nice to meet ya ^^

PA!NT: HOLYFREAKMAGEEZ O____O now this here people is PRO. xDD hello there, I've seen quite a lot of you around the artwrok section :D

lovestruck_audrina -- havent blended in a while but there were too many people on your post O___O so here, haha. just tell me if you want a border on it <3`

xda6tf.jpg

Archived