[♥ミ] Super Junior ㅡ M ⇒ 3rd Sub-unit.

Guest ANGELto-snail.

id="watch-headline-title"Ryeowook & Kyuhyun's Message

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun invite you to the press conference for Super Junior-M's new album 'BREAK DOWN'!

Ryeowook & Kyuhyun's Message:
Super Junior-M invites you to the press conference for their new album ‘BREAK DOWN.’
- When? January 7th, 2013 at noon (Beijing Time).
*Number tickets will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- Where? CGV星星国际影城北京奥体店
[NOTE]
Those who bring the Super Junior-M’s ‘太完美(Perfection)’ album will be admitted on a first-come first-served basis.
The number tickets that are issued at the organizers’ appointed place will be acceptable only.
The number of admittee is subject to change accordingly.
We ask for your participation and interests!
[from FACEBOOK SUPER JUNIOR STAFF]

SJM's Eye Makeup Art, Hairstyle for Break Down

574912_477089125677131_976997701_n.jpg

cr:jlwxgal

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title"Super Junior-M_Henry & Sungmin & Eunhyuk's Message

0006.gif

[音悦大来宾] SJ-M comeback, the first variety show in China-音悦大来宾 (內地首個綜藝秀)

524626_479205255465518_1776473621_n.jpg0006.gif

id="watch-headline-title"Super Junior-M_BREAK DOWN_Music Video

id="watch-headline-title"[News] The Korean version of Super Junior M's "Break Down" will be released on the 17th of January.0006.gif id="watch-headline-title"Super Junior-M_The 2nd Album 'BREAK DOWN'_Highlight Medley

1. GO

2. Its You

3. Stand up // 我挺你

4. Tunnel

5. 距離的擁抱

6. 完美的再

7. A-oh!

8. BREAK DOWN

Track List Info:01. Break Down 
02. Go
Composed by: HenryLyrics by: Zhou Mi03. 完美的再見 | Wan Mei Di Zai Jian (Good Bye My Love)
04. A-oh! 
Lyrics by: Tina Wang (Zhou Mi's friend)05. It’s You
Composed by: HenryLyrics by: Tina Wang (Zhou Mi's friend) and Zhou Mi06. 距離的擁抱 | Ju Li De Yong Bao (Distant Embrace)  (Zhou Mi's Solo)
Composed by: Guang Liang A.K.A.: Michael WongLyrics by: Crystal Cheung @Hotcha (HK girl group)
07. Tunnel 
Composed by: KENZIE, Andrew ChoiLyrics by: Zhou Mi08. Stand Up
Lyrics by: Tina Wang (Zhou Mi's friend)09. Break Down (inst.)10. 完美的再見 (Good Bye My Love) (inst.)

Credits: http://fampar.livejournal.com/116998.html

I'm liking a lot of songs in this album ^^, can't wait to see them on variety shows!

Guest pwnashi

I LOVE Break down! But I also love the album's slower songs like Distant Embrace and Good Bye My Love! Their all so good! I'm so happy and honestly wasn't expecting Super Junior M to make a comeback yet but I'm glad they did! <3 
Zhoumi's solo, its so good! lol! Sorry can't stop spazzing about that song lol! 

Our boys have broken a record in China's yinyuetai music chart!

Besides being the #1 song on yinyuetai's chart since its release on Monday, Breakdown MV has a record of more than 2.5 million views now and this was achieved in such a short period of time! The Chinese ELFs are giving a lot of love to this MV so ELFs worldwide, we can do this too... Fighting!!!!

Archived