[♥ミ] Super Junior ㅡ M ⇒ 3rd Sub-unit.

Guest ANGELto-snail.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found playing the KRY and KRZ version of 西風的話 at the same time sounded really cool. I really like the chorus. I wish there can be a KRYZ song.

The KRY version (from Suju M's Japanese album). KRZ version,

maybe it's the fact that there are 6 voices compared to three that makes it sound fuller. I like both versions. I like Yesung and Zhou Mi's voices/singing so either way it's fine. When I hear Yesung sing in chinese it makes me smile for some reason :).

On the other hand, Destiny sounds so much better in Japanese. I really like how smooth Kyu and Sungmin's Japanese is. Japanese is a softer language and suits this song more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fahrenheit_xo

hi, im not sure if i can post this but,

is there anyone interested in selling SM TOWN NYC tickets? PLEASE contact me, i will be forever grateful.

stupid sschool... made me miss my chance ><

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

SUJU-KRY... hardto book for private events.  weddings, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
SUJU-H and SUJU-T... ask damifino for bookings.
SUJU-M/ slightly more popular in 2nd tier cities.  WUHAN, DALIAN, GUILIN, CHENGDU, KUNmiNG, FOSHAN, HEILONGJIANG.
harbin girl = liu yiting!  '03.. hARvArd girl... have you guys read about her in china> OUR HOME CHINA. YES.  i know her.  she and i want to visit harbin to see the ice sculptures... email dated in 2005. 
oh, BLCU, leeteuk's sister... was in my BLCU CHINESE CLASS. as well as some other korean people.  i went drinking with 13 koreans.. and i was the only chinese. LOL. well, i am american-born chinese. NOT FROM HONG KONG OR TAIWAN... neither is wang leehom, my hubby.  JAY CHOU was born in taiwan.  tablo has lived all over the world.  long time fan of epik high.  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2012년 마지막날은 SJ-M 으로 마무리! 전용기 타고 중국으로 슝~
[TRANS] 2012 last day in SJ-M to the finish! Plane ride to China Kaohsiung

188662_569013433113781_431160017_n.jpg
Cr: @AllRiseSilver

154478_475586059160771_1714701523_n.jpg
SJ-M already landed in Nanjing!
(Our birthday boy SUNGMIN will be celebrating his birthday in China~)

SJ-M will be at JiangsuTV NYE Concert tonight! They will perform BREAK DOWN!

Stream here tonight: http://live.jstv.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay w SJM tonight-JSTV Countdown concert stage theme-Aircraft carrier w 3D(eng.) http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/94032299-1575527140.html
江蘇跨年會的舞台主題:航母 (3D技術) 感覺好厲害0.0

1557_475503505835693_1172081651_n.jpg

Archived