[♥ミ] Super Junior ㅡ M ⇒ 3rd Sub-unit.

Guest ANGELto-snail.

Guest nglkt

super junior china?? SM is really trying their best to get more money... Who knows if there will be a super junior japan? jk =)

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually, i really want to see how well they can fare in china

and if they do badly, all superjunior13 fans can laugh our asses off at leesooman for being greedy. cos he really doesnt know when to stop dont he.

&if i didnt rmb wrongly, kyu was learning japanese(own interest if i rmb) and now sm want to make him learn chinese? akafhalk

& my hae._. why are you even inside?!

Guest haeppy

omg... well finally Hae is put into a sub group.. this sucks but i'll still support them and i'm excited to see how well this group does! More fame time for HAE!! I think this is one of the best sub groups! YAYA i'm super excited! Still sad that they included new members...

Guest ling91

whoo go henry! im surprised that hes debuting so fast O.o..i dun no him personally but this guy i no does and my friend saw him at the sm audtions that year.

hope that this group will succeed and do well =)

Guest Panda17

In four more days it'll be April!

Can't wait to finally see the guys and MV. It's gonna be so hot.

I'm also curious on Henry's singing ability but I trust SM, and he's never failed me yet. I already know I'll be buying their album. We must all get together to support them. But I've heard Zhoumi's singing clip and if he sung like that before imagine him now. I'm completely in love with his voice. Oh, and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook also amazing voices, Hankyung as the leader I bet would be also awesome, and Siwon with his sexy Chinese.

Here's a pic to share: Henry, Siwon, and Donghae attending and MIT conference where Lee Soo Man was gonna give a speech.

Credit: yule.sohu.com & cocopuffs@Euphonic.co.nr

200803251053181134_2.jpg

HenryLauSuperJunior06.jpg

wowwww im excited

the many people that said this wasnt gonna happen lol

well anyhows again im excited cant wait for their debut which is soooooon !!

dude they always have like harvard and MIT conferences! they should do it here in boston instead hahaha

Guest _escape.reality*

Can't wait for their debut ! ^^

My fav SuJu members are in it ! <33

I thought they were gonna debut April 1st? =S

Wanna hear Jumyuk sing ! (: & Henry is good

at singing ! ^^ Supporting them ! :D

Guest iheartsteven

hahahah whoah yeahh thatt Zhou mi boy does look like siwonnie! hahahah

of course siwonnie is hotter :rolleyes:

But yeah. i'm anxious to see this too.

Sm is smart though. dbsk taken over japan. and now having suju taken over china.

haaaaaaaa.

but ELF is gonna flip.

Well eitherway, SUPPORT SUJU FOREVER :D

Guest Stacy

I can't believe this. I'm excited and sad at the same time. We'll see what happens, hopefully nobody will be disappointed.

Also, shouldn't all this be in the music section?

Guest tab_byeyo93

OMG I'm so excited to hear them sing in CHINESE!! I wonder what the Korean people will sound like in Chinese... and I'm curious to hear Henry and Zhou Mi's voices. Go Super Junior China!!

Guest esmiux

Oh! so this is the official thread?

pretty cool, I hope this thread grows fast and stays updated ^^.

actually, i really want to see how well they can fare in china

and if they do badly, all superjunior13 fans can laugh our asses off at leesooman for being greedy. cos he really doesnt know when to stop dont he.

&if i didnt rmb wrongly, kyu was learning japanese(own interest if i rmb) and now sm want to make him learn chinese? akafhalk

& my hae._. why are you even inside?!

That was really unnecesary, let's keep the peace and if anything, keep those comments for the main SJ thread or where SJC supporters are not predominantly, please ^^

Guest tab_byeyo93

Hey, I heard that SJC was gonna perform in mostly China. Is there any chance they might perform in Taiwan??

Guest strawberry78

I'm also curious on Henry's singing ability but I trust SM, and he's never failed me yet. I already know I'll be buying their album. We must all get together to support them.Here's a pic to share: Henry, Siwon, and Donghae attending and MIT conference where Lee Soo Man was gonna give a speech.

Credit: yule.sohu.com & cocopuffs@Euphonic.co.nr

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/sasu...053181134_2.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/sasu...perJunior06.jpg

Henry looks adorable even though he's got all that light on him! Wow it's bright...

Btw, what exactly do they do at the MIT conference?

Oh I can't wait to hear Henry sing, and it would be nice if he could show off some more on the violin too! :)

Guest xasdfx

so this is official.

i hope they do well.

from what video were the pictures from? the MV right?

wow i love MVs that take place in airports~

Guest Aireia

I'm particularly happy that HanKyung, SiWon and DongHae are in a subgroup now. =]

Poor KiBum. Hopefully he gets more acting. =]

Archived