[♥ミ] Super Junior ㅡ M ⇒ 3rd Sub-unit.

Guest ANGELto-snail.

Guest corazoncomplicando

april 8th? i thought it was supposed to be on april 1st? oh well. hahaha. can't wait to hear henry's singing.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mjboa

finally!!! a suju china thread in soompi!! ^o^ i'd most likely update this thread too since there's no sjc fan forum yet aotm (except for the chinese forum).

just 1 day left before april 1!! sjc (also rumored to be called as "SuJu M" or "Super Junior Men") members would be revealed. i heard that there would be either a picture slideshow or a short clip of each members showing their talents.

like what sm did when snsd members were revealed before the official debut

oh yeah. it's sad coz kibum is the only suju member who doesn't belong in any sub group. T_T i was actually expecting him to be in sjc but probably he's too busy with other stuff. but still.. T__T also, it's been rumored that yehsung's really included in sjc. but in the MV caps of "U", there are only 7 of them and it's apparent that yehsung's not in there.

SUJU CHINA FIGHTING!! JIA YOU!!!

i hope elf would accept henry and zhoumi. *continues praying*

Guest henryhong1314

大家好 (mean hello everyone)

xiaohong here agian.

now is 2.30 am in china aready

album come out tomorow

i am happy

support henry many

thank you

henryhong1314

Guest zhumimi

henryhong: i from china to, be firends?

i cannot wait to album out!

sjc the best

sorry for bad englise

my first post.

: )

Guest kiwistar

I'm a supporter of SuJu as a 13 member group [PLEASEEE don't see this as such a negative thing!]

I think I'm okay with Henry/Zhou Mi as part of SuJuC as long as it's ONLY SuJuC and not performing w/ the rest of SuJu group.

I'm actually looking forward to their debut [i can actually understand what they're saying!!]

I wish they had better Chinese speakers! I think only Hankyung and Zhou Mi are fluent in Chinese.

Hopefully the rest of the members will work on their speaking and do well!

Guest x0_tiKKi

Yay. Donghae fishyy is in it. :]]

I thought Suju-China was gonna be only Chinese. ehe. I'm so behind w/ Suju news these day.

Guest cenara

I'm very curious about how this sub-group is going to work out.

But I'm torn at the same time, since some of my favourite members are in it. :/

I'll wish them luck regardless. <3

Guest melon;

umm wondering if there is a video to those pictures ?

im looking and i cant find anything lol

Theres no video yet, just screencaps.

Im still confused. So does that mean that the 5 members in here aren't gonna be in SJ no more? I dont get it.. lol. I guess they pick DongHae Ryeowook Kyuhyun And Shiwon cause I think they have really good pronunciation for Koreans. lol

No, this is a subgroup, just like Super Junior - T & SJ - KRY. They are still in SJ.

Guest xsnowangelx

im actually pretty excited for this group.. i have to say i feel its ok to hav sub groups.. companies have their reasons n choices in doin stufff n we should respect them as fans n not cause trouble or like stress to our fave celebs... i duno juss wuh i feel.. :)

btwe.. i feel da oda azn guy looks soooo much like shi won n kangta...more shi won tho keke they should change da looks of their boys man lol buh i still dink theyre cute

Guest ANGELto-snail.

april 8th? i thought it was supposed to be on april 1st? oh well. hahaha. can't wait to hear henry's singing.

So, coming out tomorrow? or the 8th?

quoting from the first post

The names will be disclosed starting April 1 in the form of teasers, it seems. Super Junior - China is supposed to debut on April 8.

Archived