[sitcom 2005] Hello, Franceska 안녕, 프란체스카

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerock

I really wanna watch seasons 1 and 2. Clubbox doesn't work for me either. I don't need the subs, so if someone could upload some episodes from the season 1&2, I'd really appreciate it!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest namesareuseful

I have most of season 1 of Hello Francesca, except all the files are 700MB+ (Missing 2 and 3?)

If enough people want them, I'll convert them to smaller files and put it up on Megaupload or Youtube something... Oh, I think I'm missing the season finale...

(Warning: I'm only checking 'cause I'm extremely lazy and it might take a while for all the vids to come out... but then again, I heart this show to death and am willing to work to have people see this show... at least the first season anyways...)

(I'm also interested in seeing the second season... does anyone have those vids? My cousin says it's not as good as the first one, and w/o Kyun I think it might be true... well?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jujo317

hi i was wondering if anyone knows what clubbox has season 1 episodes? i really would love to watch it.. sounds very interesting.. i would appreciate it if someone can please tell me..thanks.. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Eebyulx3

i thought hyunyoung was in it too.. wasn't she? i remember watching one episode where she was a nurse vampire in diguise..? no? lmao. i'm so confused.. wait!! oh. this is for the season 2 of HELLO FRANCESKA? lol. i'm so slow.

++| yoo eebyul |++

• 3 months later...
Guest namesareuseful

This is part of a message I sent to someone else who showed in interest in the eps I have of the first season.

"Uh... it might take me a while, I've gotten a bit busy, and not too many people showed in interest, but still, I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately the version that I have is unsubbed. I *did* sub one ep. very poorly (and it is only partially subbed) so my American friends could watch it with me, but it is soft subbed, and I don't know if it will upload into youtube that way... and I guess megaupload won't work too hot. But since there aren't a lot of people that want this first season, I can compress the video and split it in maybe quarters and send it to you that way if you want. It'll be WMV file and you'll have to combine the files together using Windows Movie Maker (it's not too hard and I'll tell you how to do it if you don't know how) for the subs to sync up.

>< I'm sorry, it'd be great to share this series with all the people who are interested, but I have limited resources."

As long as the number remains below 5 ish and everybody's nice about the time between uploads, I don't mind spending some of my free time getting these out to you guys. Warnings: I only have eps: 2, 5-25. The last ep is 26th which was a two hour long season finale type extravaganza, and by this point, it stopped being funny as it was in the beginning so I didn't bother nagging my cousins to send it to me.

• 2 months later...

im curious about the show, since hyunyoung is in it, and i really like her.. how many episodes are seasons 1,2 and 3???

and which season is the best?

• 1 month later...
Guest valenti

i like the first two season of this drama, season 1 & 2. does anyone know where i could download the songs played in the season 1 & 2 of this drama?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fashionista

how many episodes were season 1, 2 and 3?? ive seen the dvd of this somewhere... is it worth buying??

oh, that dvd set only has season 1 in it....so it's not worth it. i only wanted season 2.

• 2 months later...

does any1 know where i can download hello franceska seasons 1, 2 nd 3. Ive lukd everywhere but i cant find it.

• 1 month later...

You can find the RAW (no subtitles) in this clubbox (have to be an approved member of this clubbox btw) http://clubbox.co.kr/sksgjwjqekf

just search for 프란체스카 and it should show up.

And I think this clubbox has all three seasons, 700MB each, which mean 2 episodes in each file.

Oh, and also this clubbox has it: http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59

Hmm I'm trying to find out how many episodes in total, and looks like we have:

Seasons 1-2: January 24, 2005 through August 1, 2005

(aired every Monday, so that means... 28 airing dates for Season 1-2)

(I think the episode ran twice per date, 30 mins each? just like Soulmate; so 1 airing date has 2 episodes, something like that lol.)

Season 3: September 5, 2005 through February 27, 2006

(26 airing dates for Season 3; so that'll be 26 x 2 : 52 episodes? :unsure:)

And if I did my math correctly, we have a total of 56 episodes (S1-S2) and 52 episodes (S3) = 108 episodes! :o

Wow, that's A LOT of eppies to dl and watch :lol:

Good luck everyone! keke..

Guest xjenny

You can find the RAW (no subtitles) in this clubbox (have to be an approved member of this clubbox btw) http://clubbox.co.kr/sksgjwjqekf

just search for 프란체스카 and it should show up.

And I think this clubbox has all three seasons, 700MB each, which mean 2 episodes in each file.

Oh, and also this clubbox has it: http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59

Hmm I'm trying to find out how many episodes in total, and looks like we have:

Seasons 1-2: January 24, 2005 through August 1, 2005

http://clubbox.co.kr/sksgjwjqekf is no good :( when i try to download it says :

파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.

helppppp!

and http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59 doesnt have season 1 :( :( :(

i have a clubbox id..

Archived