[sitcom 2005] Hello, Franceska 안녕, 프란체스카

Guest yeohweping

Guest brigitte_at_daydreamers

i haven't seen season 2.. does anybody know where i can get season 2? i love this series.. it's funny

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest run_lola_run

the pictures remind me of the adams family lol

anyway i'm interested in watching the first two seasons before i hit the third one. anyone know where i can download them from? preferably lq episodes?

if so please pm me ^^ thanks <3

i haven't seen season 2.. does anybody know where i can get season 2? i love this series.. it's funny

The first two seasons are at Drama4You's Clubbox. They are high quality though. The only LQ episodes I know of are those in Sylver's Clubbox. But they are only from Season 3.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest run_lola_run

Remember the Season 1 dvd I posted about earlier? Well, knowing that it was probably gonna be bogus I bought it anyways!

Yes, it was bogus and the english subtitles were kinda bad but I still like it and I can understand it better now. It came with a color booklet that looks very pretty and an extra features disc. Unfortunately, the extra features aren't subtitled.

Here's some scans of the dvd set. The scans look bad though. Sorry.

Here are the discs. Season 3 people are on them even though this is only Season 1.

hellofran12vy.png

hf21rh.png

hellofran37qv.png

Disc Menu

pdvd0091vz.png

Booklet

hfbook7lb.png

hfbook25cu.png

hfbook38ys.png

hfbook43li.png

hfbook50ut.png

That's all folks....for now.

Guest run_lola_run

does anyone have episodes of season 1 with subs?

The only way to get Season 1 with subs would be buying the boxset I mentioned before. I don't think any clubbox has it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest run_lola_run

I got some questions, if anyone can answer them, I'd appreciate it!

Anyways, does anybody know if episode 51 is the last episode for Season 3?

Will there be a season 4 or is this the last definite episode closing the whole Hello Franceska series?

Oh, and what does this say?

capture0dt.jpg

Is it the little 'thank you for watching' type of thing that they usually put when a drama has aired it's final episode?

Guest RAINLUVER012

^^ in the box, it says

we want to thank everyone who loved hello francesca3 until now. (it's like what all the dramas have at the end of the last episode thanking the people who watched it)

I watched this in korea during the summer!!

it's really funny, but i couldn't watch the last episode (i forgot what season) because i fell asleep. they play it late at night- around 11

Guest run_lola_run

^^ in the box, it says

we want to thank everyone who loved hello francesca3 until now. (it's like what all the dramas have at the end of the last episode thanking the people who watched it)

I watched this in korea during the summer!!

it's really funny, but i couldn't watch the last episode (i forgot what season) because i fell asleep. they play it late at night- around 11

Thanks for translating it. So I guess it's over then . :-( Even though I don't understand what they are saying, it is funny. I agree.

Guest run_lola_run

are there any clubboxes that has ALL of season 1, 2, and 3? thank you in advance. (:

^ ditto, i'm interested to watch too=)

You can find all the episodes for Season 1,2, and 3 at MyOnlyNara's Clubbox

Wait, what happens at the end of Season 3?

Since I don't understand Korean I wish I knew too but from the looks of it, it seems that everyone in the vampire family goes their own seperate way, well except for Carlos & Isabel. If anyone has a better description of the ending then please let us know.

All in all, I take back what I said...season 3 isn't the best of the series...but I don't think it's bad.

Season 3 had a good start & had me hooked but then I slowly began to lose interest in the final episodes. Oh well, this show was fun to watch. I'm going to miss it for sure.

Guest lin1030

That's very true~ :sweatingbullets:

Dont buy this version im wathcing it and the subtitles are really bad ! I just wanted to see it with subs to see if my other friends can watch and they are off and dont make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donilpark

Can anyone tell me what episode Daniel Henney appears in?

Thanks so much!

Season 2, episode 28. (or special episode 2)

Could anyone tell me which episode and season that has chae yeon?

Season 3, episode 13.

A random thought, but I just realizaed what great singer the old guy in season 3 is.

I'm listening to one of his songs, and I've actually been listening to the music and liking it before I knew he was the one who sang it and now I know he is a very good singer.

Archived