CHANGE GUY

Guest crazykitty180

Guest crazykitty180

Wow, I can't believe there isn't a thread about change guy. Change_Guy_v16_cover.jpg This is a shounen manga that is being translated by korean manga translations. It's really good - a basic fighting manga, but with a slight twist at the beginning. 

Plot:
It's nature vs. nurture when a nerd swaps bodies with the toughest guy in school! Tuji and Usoo have swapped...their bodies! After becoming the subjects of a mad scientist's experiment with her latest invention - the quantum teleporter - their bodies are switched, leaving only their minds and spirits intact. Usoo, who was once a model student, must face the life of Tuji, a teenage menace. Never having an enemy in his life, he now has to deal with the handful of Tuji's list, but will his kinder, gentler demeanor ward off his rivals? Or will survival determine his future? Will he become the hardened fighter that matches his new exterior?
Change_Guy_Vol_01_001_Cover.jpg
Change_Guy_v25_cover_color.jpg

Guest dudnaito

really, i thought it was kinda lame. Definitely readable, but still... can't hold a flame up to the other great fight mangas and manhwas out there.

Guest darkHorse

I read Change Guy and Jjang... I prefer Jjang over Change Guy anyday... Kwon Shin is awesome in Change Guy.

Guest Gatobus

I only read Change Guy and I like it, I want to know what's next on Hell... :)

PS:If I have sometime I upload today chapter 287-290.

Archived