[drama 2008] Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest bubbbletea

image.jpg

Has anyone seen this? I saw it in SangSangPlus - Eric episode. I just couldn't stop laughing.

THIS IS NOT ERIC. The guy is from Korea's JoSun era.

maybe Eric will turn like this in the drama.... LOLS but a hotter one.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to see how Eric will potray the role. I wanna see how he will look like..

Guess i will b stalking this thread pretty soon.. sadly it will b his last drama... :tears:

Guest valmylove

I am so happy Eric will be doing a drama before he leaves...something to hold on and watch and rewatch until he return.

It may be his first historical drama but it won't be his last drama. He will return and continue where he left off.

How I wish that the 3 yrs have gone by we can be reunite alrdy!!

Guest sojungiee~~**

http://user.postown.net/hotgirl8/image.jpg

Has anyone seen this? I saw it in SangSangPlus - Eric episode. I just couldn't stop laughing.

THIS IS NOT ERIC. The guy is from Korea's JoSun era.

maybe Eric will turn like this in the drama.... LOLS but a hotter one.

way too funny, now i want to see how this drama turns out~!

^ lolz I remember that :D

-----------

Well, when I first heard eric was going to be in a sageuk drama, this image was the first thing that popped into my head (though a similar costume is unlikely :sweatingbullets:) :

normal_050513_superrookie_07.jpg

Edit: And of course, who can forget the evil villian in Shinhwa's 6mm films (I just realized, what is Shinhwa's old manager doing in there? lmao).

eric6mm.jpg

Guest Hanjae

^LOL! Eric looks super hot there, what's it from? You never know, he's got the "bandit" look going for him there ;D Looks better than the pic that bubbbletea posted from Sang Sang Plus anyway, hahaha. I can't wait until they start filming so that we can all see what he'll look like, plus who will comprise the remaining members of the main cast. From the synopsis, it doesn't sound like romance will be a main focus, but I don't remember ever watching a kdrama that doesn't have any romance in it, so there'll probably be a love interest of some sort XD

3 years seems like a long time, but at least Eric won't look out of place in a buzz cut :D He's always had a rather rugged look, which is a relief because at least we'll know that he won't come back looking hobo-ish like many pretty boys tend to.

OMO, didn't know there was a thread for Choi Kang Chil Woo already. I must say I'm really anticipating this. I hope everything is going to be alright with Eric's back and he's gonna be in good condition to do the stunts and whatnot. I'm just worried that with the stuff he needs to do here that he would really injure that back, again. I hope he's taking extra caution.

Anyways, must say the competition for this drama is pretty big. We've got Kim Sun Ah's comeback and Kim Rae Won who hasn't been in a drama for two years, if I'm not mistaken. I wish it all the best.

ETA: LOL, Crystalis, that's hilarious. I forgot he donned a saeguk outfit in SR, was it? Hahaha.. Hanjae, the last few caps are from one of Shinhwa's 6mm movies. It's available in YT. I'll try to post the links. Those movies are super ET, lol..

The saeguk outfit (where one of his eye covered) was from Supper Rookie. There was a scene that Eric, Oh Ji Ho and Han Ga In donned on a period outfit

Eric looks good in those pictures from Shinhwa's 6mm movies. Deeta, hope you can post the link for this Shinhwa's movies as I can't find it in YouTube.

I heard Eric seems to be in pain after he finishes the big 10 concert and needs assistant to his car. Hope nothing serious. Eric should be in top physical condition as this drama need a lot of action stuffs.

Guest sang_woo_always

wow!! that image of eric in ancient clothing is HOT!! i totally can't wait!!

I really hope they choose a great female lead like HAN HYE JIN!! LOL.

Deeta, I found it.

Eric looked great in historical costume. Andy, Dongwan, Minwoo and Eric had to come up with a scrip and directed as well. They were just too hilariously creative. :wacko: I laughed my head off at the ending! :w00t::w00t:

Shinhwa's 2002 6mm - Kung-Fu World (Eng Subs)

1/2

2/2

he he he, Deeta, you're quick. I didn't see your post after I did mine. :lol:

LOL, it's okay. We've got two links now.

In terms of leading lady casting, I honestly want to see Eric and Han Ji Min again. I thought they looked really comfortable with each other in Parachute. I saw the NGs and BTSs of SR, IPA, and QSS, but he and HJM really looked like they were friends, instead of coworkers. They were also laughing at each other and joking around and it kinda shows through their characters as well. Any other actress? Hmm, no, I want Eric for myself :P

Guest ericmania

I wann see Eric with Seon Yae Jin

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-16053-1-1- ... o-trang-mua-he-2008

Etrans: hongkonga1@KST_Cihlid

Please give us proper credits if you copy it to the other sites. Thank you!

http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/20...310000341in.jpg

After a long period of time, MBC seems to be dominating the ancient genre with several huge dramas, such as Joo Mong, Legend, and Lee San. Summer

2008, viewers will be watching the competition between drama Iljimae (SBS) and Choi Kang Chil Woo (KBS2).

Let’s take a look at Iljimae of SBS first. This drama will be aired in May, after the completion of On Air. Because it’s the second ancient drama that Lee Jun Ki

will perform, he doesn’t have much pressure on him.

Lee Jun Ki said that first thing that attracted him from this drama was the special image of main character who hides all his face but only his eyes. Moreover,

Jun Ki felt that the drama is very meaningful because throughout the protest against feudal regime and class discrimination, the drama satirizes modern

society’s bad side. Thus, he respects the drama and will try his best.

Lee Jun Ki’s determination and hard-work ethics are admired by many people at the filming site. Many dangerous scenes such as dropped into the water by

the enemy or flying back and forth, he did them all by himself without the help of a stunt man.

Next, drama Choi Kang Chil Woo will be aired starting from June 9. This is the first ancient drama of Eric. It is said that appearing as an ancient character puts

a great deal of pressure on Eric. However, Eric is fascinated by the character he plays as a normal citizen during daytime but a skilful assassin when the night

comes. After thinking thoroughly, Eric decided to take place in this drama before carrying out his military duty.

The first half of 2008, Korean small screen is dominated by ancient drama Lee San of MBC. Therefore, the appearance of Iljimae and Choi Kang Chil Woo

bring more opportunities for SBS and KBS to prosper in ancient genre this summer.

Currently, drama On Air has quite high ratings. As a drama aired right after that, Iljimae will benefit a lot. Although Iljimae will be showing against Spotlight

(MBC) with two stars Ji Jin Hee and Son Ye Jin, it’s believed that Iljimae has more advantage because of Lee Jun Ki’s appearance and its interesting plot.

About Choi Kang Chil Woo, it is the hope of KBS in mini-series drama to raise the ratings of shows aired on Monday and Tuesday nights. Thus, KBS will invest

greatly in Choi Kang Chil Woo in order to create a good drama and take back its lost position in mini-series drama on Mon-Tue.

The news of two handsome and popular actors in two different ancient dramas rise curiosity in viewers and make them want to see how the two actors will

perform.

Guest Hanjae

In terms of leading lady casting, I honestly want to see Eric and Han Ji Min again. I thought they looked really comfortable with each other in Parachute. I saw the NGs and BTSs of SR, IPA, and QSS, but he and HJM really looked like they were friends, instead of coworkers. They were also laughing at each other and joking around and it kinda shows through their characters as well. Any other actress? Hmm, no, I want Eric for myself :P

I second Han Ji Min for leading lady :D She's always great in ancient dramas, and she's really matured into a talented and serious actress, so she'd be a great addition to the cast. Plus, like you said, she's worked with Eric before, so they won't even have to go through the whole "getting to know each other + develop chemistry" business. She's extremely popular in Korea recently as well, thanks to Capital Scandal/Yi San and Entertainment Relay.

Guest devylann

any news on who is going to be the lead actress??? there's so many ladies that i wanna see him with... i dunno...hehehe...

I don't know much about Korean actress but Han Ji Min is a good choice for the lead actress here. Out of all his dramas, Eric & HJM had the best chemistry. She also get good rating on most of her drama too.

Yoon Eun Hye is okay with me too. I just can't get over their X-Men fever! However, it's very unlikely as she's currently too busy with her CFs and is not planning to do any drama any time soon.

Keep wondering........................

Guest BEMIT2

I don't know much about Korean actress but Han Ji Min is a good choice for the lead actress here. Out of all his dramas, Eric & HJM had the best chemistry. She also get good rating on most of her drama too.

Yoon Eun Hye is okay with me too. I just can't get over their X-Men fever! However, it's very unlikely as she's currently too busy with her CFs and is not planning to do any drama any time soon.

Keep wondering........................

I REALLY WISH IT'LL BE YOON EUN HYE .................

Guest o-cha

since everyone's speculating on the female lead..thought I'll chime in :lol:

Han Ji Min would be good but that's probably not going to happen since she's still in Yi San right now and I'd think she probably would want to rest up after finishing Yi San...but hey if they pair up again..I'd like that.

Yoon Eun Hye would be awesome..remembering their Xman appearances together...plus I'd be curious to see her in a period costume...

Son Ye Jin's shooting another drama and movie right now..so it's probably a no.

Hmm..how about Han Ga In? She hasn't been in any drama since Witch Yoo Hee. I liked her and Eric in Super Rookie..thought they looked cute together there.

I wouldn't mind Lee Da Hae either...she's a versatile actress and can do melo or comedy.

Guest ripgal

^ Yeah, I'd love to see Lee Da Hae in an ancient drama.. if she was to pair up with Eric, it'd be perfect for me! :w00t::wub:

I like HJM too.. but I wasn't WOWed by their last project Invisible Parachute.. the storyline totally butchered everything.. even their chemistry or compatibility couldn't salvage the drama. (HJM had better chemistry with KJH..hehehe..:lol:)

Actually I'd also love to see Eric pair up with Han Ji Hye again.. I absolutely loved their chemistry in their banjun dramas. I thought Eric and HJH had the best chemistry.. but again, too bad HJH's pre-occupied with her daily drama now. Don't think she'd be a possible candidate..

Who else? Hmmm...let me think..

What about Ha Ji Won? She's been in enough ancient dramas to pull off the ancient look..

Archived