The Men Our Mothers & Grandmothers Drooled Over..

Guest minazzang

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paulinee

GREGORY PECK. I fell in love with him while watching 'To Kill A Mocking Bird'.

I remember my mom telling me she was in love with RObert Redford and CLint Eastwood. Lol. When they were MUCH younger.

Guest Happy_Day

Oooooh SEXY!!!! They're still very appealing to the eye.

They don't make 'em like that anymore. Don't even wanna think about how they are now though - lol!

Guest krnkimbap

Gregory Peck is my all-time favorite from this era... I love watching classic movies and I love all these actors but where's Cary Grant??? lol~

Guest ...MoMcMaster<3...

my mom was in looooooove w/ robert redford when she was younger. she always wore some robert redford shirt to gym so everyone started to call her red. haha.

i always like james stewart.

love paul newman and robert redford. i fell in love w/ them both after watching the sting.

EDIT:

OMG I can not believe i didn't say Elvis... I am sooooooo in love with him <3

069_3727~Elvis-Presley-Posters.jpg

oh gosh. he is gorgeous...

Guest mookie

I still have a crush on Paul Newman and Gregory Peck...kinda sick on my part. I bought Newman salad dressings and popcorn because of his head on it!

Guest bloopy_babo

I love men who look like old Hollywood movie stars. I love watching AMC channel movies with the hot older men in black and white.

Archived