Lead Thread

Guest ikuZE

Guest MisZ UccHi

I want!! i want to watch BOTAOSHI!!! i want Shinya-kun!!! kawaiiii ne!!!!!! :P

Shinya!! shinya!!! shinya!!!!!!!!!

shinya is so kawaiii ne!!! his the perfect guy in da world!!! shinya-kun kawaiiii ne!!!! :lol: SHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYASHINYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AI SHI TE RU!!!!!! kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shinya-kun!!!!! i want to meet you!!!! shinya!! i want to meet you!!! i want to meet you!!! shinya-kun!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to meet you!!!

Shinya-kun kawaiiiii ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest urusai*

i'm not tryin to be mean or anything..but they all look like girls aka fagG..hahaha

lemme see ur picture, i wanna see how "fly" you are. :rolleyes:

Guest MisZ UccHi

YESSU!!! YESSU!!! Shinya-kun so kawaiiii ne!!!! i love him!!!! shinya-kun KAWAII ne!!!!!!!! shinya!!!! i want to meet you!!!! shinya-kun!!!!!!! AI SHI TE RU!!!!! shinya kawaiiii!!!

Kloud? Mizeriyo? Where are you all ne????? Shinya-kun so KAWAIIIII ne!!!!! Kawaiiiii ne!!!! shinya is so so handsome no matter what!!!! Shinya!!!!! kawaiii ne!!!! :lol:

welcome back lene ^^ i see you still love shinya like crazy :D

i think i recognize most of you! X}

thread was nearly 400 pages too.

more piccus. all really random.

p917dw.jpg

p1147yo.jpg

p1120890644880xb.jpg

p1120890853614bw.jpg

p1120891055300hj.jpg

p1120891231255au.jpg

p1122480236587nx.jpg

p1122480240525bd.jpg

p1125316912190sp.jpg

p1127020919930kk.jpg

cred: from old thread, me, on pix, others etc.

Guest MisZ UccHi

Shinya!! Shinya!! kawaiii ne!!!!! i LOVE him!!!! his so kawaii in Taiwan!!! kawaiii ne!!!! i want to meet Shinya-kun!!! i want BOTAOSHI!!!!! shinyashinya!!!!!!!

Guest anna_85

oo lead thread ^.^ shinya is so hot =D

i was wondering if anyone has the night deluxe single picture... not the song, just the picture of the single, i saw the pic in this thread but i was just wondering if someone has the bigger version =^.^= thanks a lot

Guest s2mrs_tachibana

LOL OMGGG people posted so much in a day!!! haah i hope this keeps up!!! =D

i love keifu :wub: LOL teee hey haha i always check this thread, but i never reply!!

x.X lol eheheh more piccies!!! more piccies!!!!

Guest akirameat <3

hallo to msz uchi and chocroman ahha ^^

you crazy fans =D lol thanks for the pictures everybody <3

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/874/00270152df.jpg

paos so cute

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6448/p1127020919930kk.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6897/ak1dd.jpg

so sexy and pretty ^^

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4541/p1120891055300hj.jpg

looks so innocent :)

untitled7.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled2.jpg

akiras clothes haha

untitled9.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled13.jpg

untitled14.jpg puahh

oo lead thread ^.^ shinya is so hot =D

i was wondering if anyone has the night deluxe single picture... not the song, just the picture of the single, i saw the pic in this thread but i was just wondering if someone has the bigger version =^.^= thanks a lot

are you talking about the cd cover, pv, photoshoot or other?

11253962561ky.jpg

11253962570zg.jpg

11193445262ok.jpg

11201230230fx.jpg

11201230214aj.jpg

11201230209aq.jpg

cred: lead thread, wretch.cc

Guest lilbubbledorkie

Yahoo! Lead thread is back ^_^

Does anyone know what perf is this? His abs are so droolworthy and so is his face <3

fdgfdg43g.jpg

Guest chocramen_keita

YAY!!!!!!!!!! minna-san is BACK to ROCK DA THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD yokata!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD misz ucchi!!!!!!!!!! UR FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS ROCK DA BORAD MINNA-SAN!!!!!!!!! XDDDD POST A LOT OF PICCUS!!!!!!!! XDDDD LEAD ROCKZ!!!!!!!!! XDDDD

Guest xxluvable_asnxx

Shinya is just so frikin hot <3

@ lilbubbledorkie : The pic is from their Lead Upturn Tour ....so...basically..that pic is from all the perfs they did? ^^; since they do the same thing @ every show XD

Archived