Hatenko Yugi [dazzle] Thread

Guest love_fate&destiny

Guest love_fate&destiny

the manga and animeHi. If there's already a Hatenko Yugi thread, feel free to close down this topic, mods. image

Hatenko Yugi [Dazzle]
Genre: adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, mystery, supernatural
386685.jpg

Dazzle is the english name for the manga Hatenko Yugi by Minari Endoh.
The anime is name after the japanese title, Hatenko Yugi.

The Plot:
A young girl named Rahzel is abruptly sent off to see the world by her father. She is alone on her travels until she meets Alzeid, a mysterious loner on a mission of revenge. At first the two do not get along, but little by little, Alzeid opens his heart to Rahzel.

That is the plot of the manga. The anime's plot is the same but only a little different.

The span of the manga volumes: 10 and still going
the span of the anime: 10 episodes-end
It is not known if the anime will have a second season or not.

Pix from wikipedia

the anime; pix from imageshack

I created this thread so that anyone who knows about this manga/anime, they can talk freely about it. discuss opinions, etc. But if you're going to spoil, please warn others of it first.

Volumes: 13 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5028Published by: Tokyopop (up to 10 vol)Anime Episodes: 10
392991.jpg

4b9b88ceb2.png

1426.jpg

Guest Misao

the art looks familiar.. i know the author did some other manga, but i'm too lazy to check it up

anyway, the series look interesting ^^ i'll check it out when i feel like it

Guest love_fate&destiny

the art looks familiar.. i know the author did some other manga, but i'm too lazy to check it up

anyway, the series look interesting ^^ i'll check it out when i feel like it

Yeah, i've read a couple volumes and i like it.

you can also check out the anime. although it ends at episode 10. u might be disappointed. i don't know cause episode 10 hasn't come out in subs yet.

anyways, glad you'll check it out. :)

the author did some other manga?? ooh, maybe i'll check it out. ;)

Guest FLAMELUV

i watched hte anime and i love it :D

but the only bad part is that it ends in ep 10 =__=; still waiting for stupid subs.

Guest tommylove<3

Aha, I love this series 0_____o

I only have Volumes 1-5 though :)

That means I spent $50 at Barnes&Nobles once again =_=;

Guest love_fate&destiny

FLAMELUV: i know, the subbing people for the anime sure is taking their time. -_-

tommylove<3: haha, $50 dollars. :) Don't feel so bad. my sister uses that much of money too buying different series (although i tell her all the time to complete the series that we already have -__-)

i see that you guys think the anime is great. Yeah, the anime is great. It only suckz because it's only 10 episodes. -_-

• 1 month later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

wow...so, barely anyone has heard of Hatenko Yugi???

i'm surprise, i thought this manga was pretty popular...well, maybe more among teenage girls, i guess...

Guest amydien

It was really great but 10 episodes-->too short. They also introduced a new character at the last episode, so there might be a possibility of 2nd season......or OVA series. Either way, I hope they continue (and that someone will sub it for us :D ). I love the anime series. The voice actress for Rahzel was incredibly amazing! And I love that it wasnt focused on romance, you just get this feeling that *perhaps*, someone will end up with someone ^_^

• 1 month later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

amydien: true, true. Yeah, there were a few parts that were almost romantic but not. ;)

i hope so, that there is a second season or at least an OVA series.

i mean, c'mon, you introduce a new character and you don't eleborate on that???

yeah, hope there is one. and it is sub. :sweatingbullets:

but i haven't heard of anything like it...

Guest xdeathberry

Ah I love this series :)

I never read it [cause I could never find it]

but the reason why it was kinda confusing was because I think they skipped around

the vol. in the show, I think? Er, I read that somewhere, but it's probably true.

Archived