Official Michael Jackson Thread

LucasBunny

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hana2412

OMG I'm so excited :w00t::w00t:

Love the picture above. His outfit kind of reminds me of his "Bad-Style" :blush:

:w00t: Thank u!

Omigosh look at our MJ everybody!

OMG I luv ur avatar Hana! That is like the best video of all time, nothing can ever ever ever top it!

In 2004 MTV Japan honered Janet, look she's with Namie Amuro

frf.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

scream.gif

Look at Micheal and Janet

MJ2020Janet20Jackson_jpg.jpg

Guest amaya0625

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! Michael is in Japan for real!!! :w00t::w00t:

Michael with da Legend Award! Nobody deserves it more than this man!

capt.xdg10305271133.japan_michael_jackson_xdg103.jpgcapt.xdg10205271130.japan_michael_jackson_xdg102.jpg

a bigger..better pic. His outfit is cool..the armband..the belt things! :w00t:

0100fz.jpg

Guest amaya0625

^yep..i wanna see the clip so bad!

a fan report..Quote from Hippoko@mjjforum ;)

===================

Hi Friends!!!

WE MADE IT!!!

My sons and I managed to see Michael walking on the red carpet after patiently waiting for seven hours in the rain.

Here is my report.

This is going to be a long one, and I do hope I am not going to bore you to death:

I left home with one of my sons to reach the venue in the morning. When we arrived, although it was three hours before the beginning of the red carpet, there were already about 300 people waiting to get the position near the red carpet. Of course, we joined the line and waited, waited, and waited, in the rain. In the end, there were well over 1,000 people queuing to enter.

Then, just before 2:30, about half of the people could get near the red carpet, while others were positioned about 10-20 meters away (I gave up my place in the gallery as I had to pick up my older son at the station, but my younger son could go some meters away from the red carpet).

At 2:30, artists, guests, and presenters arrived in limousines. We knew that Michael should come at the very end, so, we just waited.

At 3:00, there was a break for a live performance, and the red carpet resumed around 3:30. After two hours, my clothes were totally drenched, as there was a wind as well as rain. It was tough, but I was so pleased to find many Michael fans around, and we started chatting. So, I was never bored.

Just after 5:30, the second to last guest arrived, and it was Pamela Anderson (?!). Just after Pamela went out of our sight, MC announced, "As all of you know, the very big star was supposed to come tonight. We must tell you that it is not still 100% certain. It is up to HIM. Those of you who want to see the show, which will start at 6:00, please leave this place. Those of you who, although it is not certain he may come or not, still want to wait, you are free to do so."

Unfortunately, quite a lot of Michael fan left the place, thinking he would probably use another entrance to avoid the confusion, and they moved to the gate where all the entering cars would pass. Quite a lot of camera crew left the red carpet, which made us wonder even more if Michael would really come.

So, it was a moment of decision. Should we keep on waiting here, not knowing Michael will come or not? Or, should we move to the gate where we can probably catch a glimpse of him in the car.

We decided to keep waiting. More and more fans left. In the end there were only about 200 of us. Still, we were ALL enthusiastic fans of Michael. Everyone was talking about Michael, in different dialects, and I felt so happy being with them.

Then, there was a sudden movement. The MC, who was silent for one hour, said, "We are pleased to tell you that that big star will arrive here very soon!"

OH MY GOD, MICHAEL IS REALLY COMING HERE!

Come to think of it, the previous strange announcement which never mentioned "Michael Jackson" was a kind of security measure to reduce the number of people to avoid possible accident and confusion. It was pretty effective (and I feel very sad about this), as many fans just gave up waiting.

Those of us who were separated from the gallaly by 10 meters pleaded the security people to let us go near the carpet. There were young school girls cryin, "We came to see Michael, pleeeeeeeeease!" I made a big noise with others, too, saying "Michael wants to see us. We must be together to give him a cheer!" As soon as we got their OK, we rushed near the carpet.

And, then, at about 6:40, MICHAEL ARRIVED!!!

As you see in the photo, he was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Everyone was screaming and crying (me, too, and I gave Michael words of love and respect, thinking about all the fans who could not be there).

My younger son, 13, who's been Michael's fan for 10 year, could see him from the front row of the gallery, and he was over the moon. So were my older son and I, though we were much farther away.

Today was the happiest day of my life.

I do hope Michael will have a great time during his stay in Japan

===================

news..credit: KenYeSeeChesss@mjjforum

===================

TOKYO (AFP) - Excited fans lined up in the rain for a glimpse of pop singer Michael Jackson, who was receiving an award here on a rare public appearance after his sensational sex trial.

The fallen pop icon, wearing orange-tinted sunglasses and a black jacket opened to expose a tight white T-shirt, arrived in a limousine to accept a "Legends Award" at MTV Japan's Video Music Awards on Saturday.

Jackson, 47, waved to hundreds of fans who jostling for spots along the red carpet to see the elusive superstar, who fled to Bahrain after his acquittal on child molestation charges in June last year.

"I believe that Michael is innocent and has done nothing wrong. I want him to be free from pressure so he can perform music once again," said Hideki Endo, 43, holding an umbrella outside the stadium in Tokyo's teeny-bopper district Harajuku.

His friend, Hideki Ani, 35, said he bought a ticket that cost 40,000 yen (350 dollars) over an Internet auction.

"Of course, we came to see Michael Jackson more than any of the other talent at this event," Ani said.

"I admire solely his musical excellence and his dancing ability. I have no interest at all in what the media say about his trial or his having had plastic surgery," he said.

Many of the fans came without tickets after the sudden announcement a day earlier that Jackson would come out of hiding.

One of them was Takako Kataoka, 35, who wore a jacket from Jackson's 1984 tour promoting "Thriller," the best-selling album of all time.

"There are lots of groups of Michael fans from young to old here today who came to know about one another through the Internet," she said.

"Although he might be getting too old for a world tour I hope he will perform again, as he could do so for charity," she said.

After being acquitted in June 2005, Jackson left the United States and his 1,000-hectare (2,500-acre) Neverland ranch for the relative anonymity of Bahrain.

His promoters said he will travel Asia sightseeing, meeting business leaders and visiting orphanages.

"I look forward to seeing old friends and saying hello to my huge fan base in Japan, who, like my other fans around the world, have for so many years consistently shown their love and support to me and my family," Jackson said in a statement.

===================

I bet our Mike stole the show! Nobody can cause the frenzy and excitement like he does!

Guest amaya0625

=============

News Source: Reuters

TOKYO (Reuters) - Pop star Michael Jackson appeared in public in Tokyo on Saturday for the first time since his acquittal on sex-abuse charges last year, accepting a music award and thanking "all the people who believed in me."

Introduced to an adoring crowd at a Tokyo stadium as "the king of pop, the king of rock and the king of soul," Jackson flashed a quick "peace" sign as he walked onstage to the sound of one of his biggest hits, "Thriller".

"I'd like to say to the Japanese people from the bottom of my heart, 'I love you very, very much'," the 47-year-old entertainer said.

Receiving a "Legend Award" at MTV's Japan Video Music Awards ceremony, Jackson said, "I thank the fans around the world and I thank the fans in Japan.

"I promised myself I wouldn't be emotional when I got up here," he continued, as his voice cracked and trailed off. Then he added, "I think you are very sweet, generous and kind people.

"I thank all the people who believed in me. I believe in you.

"I thank my children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, who have been there for me," he added. "I love them very much."

In a brief appearance backstage with reporters after the ceremony, Jackson was asked if he had a message for his fans.

"I love you and thank you for your loyalty," he said, making a light bow and putting his hand to his heart.

A steady rain pelted Tokyo on Saturday, but neither the weather nor scandal could prevent several hundred fans from flocking to catch a glimpse of Jackson as he arrived to receive the award.

"WE LOVE YOU, MICHAEL"

The crowd held up signs that read "We love you, Michael" and "Welcome to Japan" and some sported his trademark glitter glove as Jackson stepped out of a black limousine, surrounded by several bodyguards.

Wearing sunglasses, a jewellery-embroidered black blazer and tight black trousers with a simple white T-shirt, Jackson did not speak but waved and raised a forefinger to acknowledge a group of reporters before he was whisked inside along a red carpet.

Jackson has remained largely in seclusion since his trial on child molestation charges.

He will also spend time in Tokyo touring the city, visiting orphanages and meeting with Asian business leaders, spokeswoman Raymone Bain said, adding that his trip kicks off the first in a series of planned visits to Asia.

"I look forward to my visit to Japan because I have so many fond memories of my visits there," Jackson said in a statement.

=============

r993365642.jpg

shamone!

untitled6ws1.png

0138df.jpg

an interview with a mermaid? <<some fans said so! LOL ^^

0182hq.jpg

credits: mjjforum//mjno

Guest amaya0625

^yeah..such a sweet speech he gave to us fans. ^^ Michael, your fans love you more than you ever know. I've been high all day today because of you! LOL

1st japanese news clip showing Mike's arrival and his speech after the award show. >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjjgSk1cinw

credit: yuichi@mjjforum

Guest amaya0625

^very lucky indeed. Fans were informed only 2 days before michael's arrival and they are doing great welcoming him.

For me, the moment is almost perfect except that Rain did not participate in vmaj this year. Though he won the "Best Buzz Asia from Korea" award last year, I want to see him in the same event as Michael. :tears:

=============================

News compilation on vmaj event;

Jackson thanks fans for believing in him

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?A...L&IssueID=29069

InBrief - Jackson in Tokyo

http://www.sundaytribune.co.za/index.php?f...ticleId=3265743

Fans cheer rare Jackson showing

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/st...55E1702,00.html

Jackson appears at Japan awards show

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/e...nt/14684005.htm

Jackson picks up MTV award

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/arti...43&parent_id=19

Michael Jackson back in public

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=288632&Category=20

Jackson makes first outing since acquittal

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/...on/14686141.htm

Michael Jackson ranks as a legend in Japan

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Internati...601716-sun.html

Michael Jackson Turns Up In Japan For Award

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003742612

MJ rocks Japan

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1060528/asp/...ory_6280203.asp

Japan’s MTV Honors Michael Jackson

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_147183917.html

Reuters Entertainment Summary

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6052800113.html

People in the News

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=288681&Category=20

=============================

captsgeave54270506115636photo0.jpgr16737463601te.jpg

Guest amaya0625

Michael visited the orphanage today with his children.

Thanks to Hippoko@mjjforum for the update.

===============

Hi Friends!

Now, it's almost 23:40 in Tokyo.

Unlike yesterday, we had a rather nice weather from afternoon.

As you see from the coming photos, Michael went to the Seibi Home this afternoon. Michael wanted to enter from the main gate there to wave to the fans, but, unfortunately, some of the fans and media members recklessly rushed to the van in the middle of the road, risking their lives (the photo you see some pages back in the previous thread shows the confusion), and Michael's van had to move on to the other entrance, which was some hundred meters away.

You wouldn't believe the sight! All the fans and cameramen with heavy equipments started running after the van. It was surreal and almost like seeing a scene from a movie!

Most of the fans could not see Michael who was behind the mirror glass window, yet, everyone was running, while cheering and showing pictures and boards of support.

All the locals in the area (which is a very quiet residential area) started to gather around the gate of the Seibi Home where Michael went in. Every one, young and old, was so excited and eager to see Michael, and started chatting with Michael fans. It was very nice. I saw some local young boys, who, at first sneered at us and said, "Michael Jackson? What's so great about him?" When Michael's van approached us, they were the ones shouting loudest, "Michael, You are Cool, You are Great!!!" Nobody could not resist the wonder of Michael. It was amusing and touching at the same time.

There were just too many fans gathering, and Michael could not open the window to say hello to us, but all of us were happy to be able to show our support to him. Michael left Seibi Home after about one hour.

AND, guess where he went afterwards!

After briefly dropping in at the hotel, he head for the one and only TOKYO DISNEYSEA!

The place closes at 10:00 pm, and he must have entered around 9:00pm. I do not know if he stayed on after other guests left at 10:00. I do hope he had a super time there.

===============

This is my fav pic of the day! Paris hugged her daddy..how sweet!

orphjp056ez.jpg

the fans!

010.jpg

Guest hana2412

Those pictures are great!! The japanese Fans are real loyal.

The pic of Paris hugging her daddy is so cute :)

Archived