Official Michael Jackson Thread

LucasBunny

Guest amaya0625

Lol and check out my gif I made

mjjjj.gif

This one he looks like a prince

michael_jackson_gold.jpg

^those are my fav pics, too. His hair in 'Remember the time' video is gorgeous! i also like his hair in 'In the closet' and 'Blood on the dance floor' LOL..i like almost everything!

+ your Billie jean's gif is really cool!

I love MJ!!! I'm jealous that u got to meet him be4 :w00t:

yup... Rain likes MJ too... u definitely have to check him out ( get his 3rd album or even better ALL hahaha some of my fave songs nappun namja (bad guy), it's raining, my groove )

oh and I love Guy Sebastian too... "can you stand the rain" I love that song!

so where is MJ now? is it true he's living in Saudi Arabia or something?

I wish he would come out with a new song... kinda surprised that his last album didn't sell that well.. I love "You rock my world"

omg... hahaha that part by Chris T cracks me up so bad...

I think it was during MJ's concert where Chris Tucker joked that MJ called him and was like "Chris, I saw Rush Hour 2 but you're kicking with the wrong leg" :D:D

anyoeng, s_diah ^^ We have such a great taste in music! I'm a hugh fan of MJ and Rain, too. :D I know LucasBunny also loves Rain.(don't you, dear?) This is such a good feeling to know someone who share the same interests.

MJ is now residing in Bahrain. A recent pic of him showing MJ sitting in the palace next to the king of Bahrain. I have no idea when he'll come back to the US but whatever makes him happy, i'm happy. He plans to have a new album coming out late next year. I hope it won't be delayed cos i can't wait!

About 'Invincible' album, I didn't like it that much when I first listened to it but it kept growing on me until I really appreciate the album and I love it. I like 'Break of Dawn', ' Don't walk away', 'You rock my world', 'Heartbreaker'. Sony should promote this album fairly 'cos it's a gem. Sony sucks! :tongue2:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Yes I love Rain and Micheal Jackson, they're all up on my myspace hehehe!

I loved Invincible also, my fav songs are "Butterflies" and "Heaven can wait" that song is absolutly beautiful!

I hope one day Rain and Micheal Jackson meet each other :blush: That would rock my world!

Guest dangdut_asik

anyoeng, s_diah ^^ We have such a great taste in music! I'm a hugh fan of MJ and Rain, too. :D I know LucasBunny also loves Rain.(don't you, dear?) This is such a good feeling to know someone who share the same interests.

MJ is now residing in Bahrain. A recent pic of him showing MJ sitting in the palace next to the king of Bahrain. I have no idea when he'll come back to the US but whatever makes him happy, i'm happy. He plans to have a new album coming out late next year. I hope it won't be delayed cos i can't wait!

About 'Invincible' album, I didn't like it that much when I first listened to it but it kept growing on me until I really appreciate the album and I love it. I like 'Break of Dawn', ' Don't walk away', 'You rock my world', 'Heartbreaker'. Sony should promote this album fairly 'cos it's a gem. Sony sucks! :tongue2:

anyoeng amaya0625 *waves* great to see another Bi-er who likes MJ too :) I like MJ ever since the 1st grade hahaha... no matter what people say.. he's still one of the greatest artist out there.

he's coming out with a new album next year? :w00t: can't wait...

LucasBunny- oh God.. if Rain meets MJ I'd throw a parade... that'll be soo awesome... when he met usher I was like -----> :w00t::w00t:

MJ songs are pretty awesome - as if thriller wasn't the best music video of the time.

come to think of it, i seem to like a lot of things with zombies in them :lol:

it's crap how lots of people try to score fame and fortune off his name and try to get a settlement out of him, or to sell stories etc.

Unfortunately he didnt get a choice in the matter, mate. He's still the same person, he just doesn't look the same. I've always thought it's a bit funny how people say that in an apparently unprejudiced and post-racist society.

i think what yoojini was getting at was that she likes his old stuff better than his new stuff

Guest amaya0625

Bi meeting with MJ!!! If that happens, it'll definitely be one of the happiest and most memorable moment in my life!! & I'd prob pass out! :w00t:

anyoeng amaya0625 *waves* great to see another Bi-er who likes MJ too :) I like MJ ever since the 1st grade hahaha... no matter what people say.. he's still one of the greatest artist out there.

he's coming out with a new album next year? :w00t: can't wait...

*waves* ^^ Bi'ers rock!! I've been an MJ's fan for all my life..LOL..I've been through the period of obsession, not obssessed anymore (but still care ab him)and then discovered him again. so i guess, my love and adoration for MJ have never gone away. he's another part of me! :sweatingbullets:

Guest amaya0625

^whenever i see Janet, it reminds me of her big brother Michael. She has such a sweet smile just like him. :blush:

A really cute pic of young Michael & Janet together. they look alike!

gallery320165811ix5hq.jpg

nothing to do with janet but i just wanna post it. look at this amusing pic i found! Is he trying to steal that grandma's bag? haha ^^

309ct6uv.jpg

credit: mjno

Guest Aussie Honkie

G.O.A.T. of pop.

Prince is not far behind.

I wish MJ would embark on a world tour ... I was too young to appreciate him when he came to Australia last time ... One of things i wanna do before i die haha, attend a MJ or Jackson 5 concert.

• 2 weeks later...

I know!

But I know that will never happen to me!

Oh yeh prince is the man also!

Hey any1 remember this??

Introduction by Janet Jackson

Janet : Before he won 12 Grammy awards, before he dazzled billions of fans around the world with his amazing talent as a performer, before he impacted on millions of lives with his ongoing humanitarian efforts, before all of that, he was one other thing, he was my brother.

Hi, I'm Janet Jackson, and I'm pleased to be here tonight to honor the man I love and admire as an artist, and a person. My brother, Michael Jackson.

The Grammy Legend award is given for ongoing contributions and influence in the recording field. But nowhere does it tell you what to do to become a legend. If I were to write a book of instructions using my brother as a guide, it would read something like this:

[Video retrospective of Michael's career is shown, with Janet's narration in voiceover.]

How to become a legend. Let's start with the present and work our way backwards.

Take a big chance with a live ninety-minute prime time interview with Oprah Winfrey......

Oprah : Join me . . . for the world-wide television event of the year.

Janet: Put on a spectacular Superbowl half-time show before the largest audience in TV history.

Use your extraordinary popularity, influence, time, energy, money, and heart to help children heal the world.

Create a two and a half hour, standing-room-only concert event from Bucharest, Romania, that gives HBO the highest audience rating in cable history.

Release 'Dangerous' and watch it enter the charts at number one and become the world's biggest-selling album of 1992.

Record 'Bad' and watch it become the second biggest-selling album ever.

Stun the Motown 25th Anniversary audience with a legendary performance that leaves everyone moonstruck.

Record 'Thriller' and watch it become the number one largest-selling album of all time.

Bring your enormous talent to the creation of new style videos that are really mini-movies with imaginative stories and mind-blowing effects.

Capture an armful of eight Grammys, the most ever won in a single year.

Tour the world over, making new friends everywhere you go. Break all existing attendance records, while visiting over thirty countries, many of them more than once, and bring the best in contemporary concert entertainment to over ten million loving fans.

Create an international anthem with a superstar cast that becomes the top-selling single of all time.

Make a serious effort to have four consecutive number one hits before graduating from grade school. I

It helps to have brothers who are very musical, and it doesn't hurt to have a little sister who loves you very much.

But first and foremost, if you are going to be a true legend, try to be born with a lot of talent and the willingness to take the plunge. So, to sum it up... [Video shows highlights again in reverse order.]

Janet: Now I'm very happy to present the Grammy Legend Award for 1993 to my big brother, Michael Jackson.

[Michael receives a standing ovation, as he walks on stage. The two hug, as the crowd continues with standing ovation.]

Janet: Congratulations Michael Jackson. ....No but, I just wanted to say one thing, Seriously, I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and how much you've inspired me, and how proud I am to be your sister. And how much I love you, I do.

Michael's Speech

Michael : I love you too, thank you.....I hope this puts to rest, I hope this finally puts to rest another rumor that has been in the press for too many years: Me and Janet really are two different people.....

[Audience laughs.]

....In the past month, I've gone from "where is he?" to "Here he is again," but I must confess, it feels good to be thought of as a person, not as a personality. Because I don't read all the things written about me, I wasn't aware that the world thought I was so weird and bizarre. But when you grow up as I did, in front of one hundred million people since the age of five, you're automatically different. The last few weeks, I have been cleansing myself and it's been a rebirth for myself. It's like a cleansing spirit.

[To the screeming crowd]: I love you too.

My childhood was completely taken away from me. There was no Christmas, there were no birthdays, it was not a normal childhood, nor the normal pleasures of childhood - those were exchanged for hard work, struggle, and pain , and eventually material and professional success. But as an awful price, I cannot re-create that part of my life. However, today, when I create my music, I feel like an instrument of nature. I wonder what delight nature must feel when we open our hearts and express our God-given talents. The sound . . . of approval rolls across the universe, and the whole world abounds in magic. Wonder fills our hearts, for what we have glimpsed, for an instant, the playfulness of life.

And that's why I love children and learn so much from being around them. I realise that many of our world's problems today - from the inner city crime, to large scale wars and terrorism, and our overcrowded prisons - are a result of the fact that children have had their childhood stolen from them. The magic, the wonder, the mystery, and the innocence of a child's heart, are the seeds of creativity that will heal the world. I really believe that.

What, what we need to learn, what we need to learn from children isn't childish. Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life which is everpresent, and only asks to be lived. They know the solutions that lie waiting to be recognised within our own hearts. Today, I would like to thank all the children of the world, including the sick and deprived . . . I am so sensitive to your pain.

I also want to thank all those who have helped me to channel my talent here on earth. From the beginning, my parents, all my brothers and sisters, especially Janet. I am so proud of her, it's incredible. I mean, I remember when we were little, I used to ask her to be Ginger Rogers, while I was Fred Astaire..... The Motown family, my teacher Berry Gordy. Diana Ross, I love you. Suzanne De Pazze. The wonderful, great Quincy Jones. Teddy Riley. My new godson Michael Gibb. My new Sony family, Akio Morita, Mickey Schulhoff, Tommy Motola, Dave Glew, Polly Anthony . . . Thanks for making one of my most creative efforts, the album Dangerous, such an incredible success. I love you all so much. Sandy Gallin, Jim Morey. All the fantastic fans around the world - love you very much.

[Michael receives more cheers from the audiece, as he and Janet leave the stage

So beautiful! That was really one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard! But he is so extraordinary I can't get over it. How can u have the top two best selling albums of all time??? That is just too good to be true!

Guest Orange boogaloo

Ohh, I was at a play yesterday at school with a 90's theme, and they played the Scream music video while two people who played as Janet and Michael were on stage doing the choreography. It was awesome

Though, here's some news I read on Gaia.

Michael Jackson and Whoo Kid Prep "The Takeover"

Tuesday - April 25, 2006

J-23

They may not be bullets, but 50 Cent has nothing on Michael Jackson when it comes to having shots fired at him. The former king of pop has been no stranger to controversy in the past decade and is looking to make his return with the help of the ever popular Curtis Jackson

Michael will hit the streets soon with his new track Trial of the Century which features 50, Lucy Diamonds and DJ Whoo Kid. The song will be the centre piece of Whoo Kid's new official mix tape that will drop on G-Unit/Interscope in conjunction with MJ’s own Two Seas label.

MJ Unit -- The Takeover, will also feature five unreleased songs from Jackson and his classics mixed with G-Unit tracks. The mix tape will also feature new material from the G-Unit general and his cronies, including Lloyd Banks, Mase, Young Buck, Mobb Deep, and M.O.P.

If it's true, it'll be interesting.

Guest Tharos

Michael Jackson fans, cool!

The last kid that accused him of sexual blah blah blah use to go to my same middle school John Burroughs. He was a trouble maker, and a good liar. Im 100% sure Michael was innocent.

Michael Jackson fans, cool!

The last kid that accused him of sexual blah blah blah use to go to my same middle school John Burroughs. He was a trouble maker, and a good liar. Im 100% sure Michael was innocent.

Lol me too! Go MJ!

Mj and 50 cent?? hmmmm lemme see!

Guest hana2412

Ah, it's so cool that you guys have a "Michael Jackson Thread" here. I'm a fan ever since I`ve heard the album "Dangerous" for the first time.

He really is the man, still now!

I wish him all the best. Hopefully is going to make new music *prays*

grammys19930710rl.jpg

Guest Dah_jOkA

man even though hes been accused with alot of crap. I still like Micheal

Micheal was one of the BIGGEST most INSPIRING most INFLUENTIAL entertainers of our time.

not only did he focus on making music but he also did a big deal in helping out other people.

poor people, starving people. Kids in Asia

ahh man Micheal you are the man.

Man In The Mirror, by far one of his bestest slow songs

Archived