Official Michael Jackson Thread

LucasBunny

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amaya0625

WOOHOO..thankkkkkk you soooo much for this Michael's thread. I found it eventually! ^^

I truly love and adore this man. He's incredibly talented in singing, dancing and song writing. I grow up listening to his music and watching his performances. so yay, Michael is the KING!

Guest globosapien

thriller is my favorite. my absolute favorite. and the music video is killer too!

whenever i hear it, i do that dance... without fail...

i wanna visit "neverland" no really... i do

Guest beIntimate.

love his dancing and songs !

i wish i couldve gone to one of his concerts, that would have been amazing !

his still the king.

Guest vannushka

the media only shows his haters..papers sell better when it's displaying hatred

ahhhhhhh i wish he would hold a concert again..just oneee

WOOHOO..thankkkkkk you soooo much for this Michael's thread. I found it eventually! ^^

I truly love and adore this man. He's incredibly talented in singing, dancing and song writing. I grow up listening to his music and watching his performances. so yay, Michael is the KING!

Yay! I luv u!!

U said it well my friend!

the media only shows his haters..papers sell better when it's displaying hatred

ahhhhhhh i wish he would hold a concert again..just oneee

Me too u have no idea, lol it would sell out in 1 second!

theriverjordan - wow you truly are a MJ fan!

MJ is sooo influential in the music industry, he truly is the king of pop. Look at all the stars that have been influenced so much by him: Usher, Chris Tucket (both of which was on MJ's 30th anniversary special), Jamie Foxx, and even Asian stars like Se7en, BoA, and Bi. I saw Bi live in a concert (not a big fan), and he had MJ's red jacket, glove, sunglasses and everything.

Only if people understood more about vitiligo. Here is a picture I found online of an Indian girl who has the same condition as Michael.

Girlwithvitiligo.jpg

On the left is her mom. You can see the resemblence but just with white skin. I think MJ must've gone through such tramatic stress in his life because of this and because he is a star with this condition that he had plastic surgery and messed up his face. It is so unfortunate.

I had his History CD that I loved, but someone stole my disc 1 which had all his classic hits on it from when they broke into my car stealing my CD wallet and my stereo deck. :tongue2:

Guest PizazzPizza88

Unfortunately he didnt get a choice in the matter, mate. He's still the same person, he just doesn't look the same. I've always thought it's a bit funny how people say that in an apparently unprejudiced and post-racist society.

You can read about his skin disorder;

Vitiligo - It includes pictures w/ proof and an explanation of it.

thank you for that..i really wasn't sure. and you really are a fan! B)

Guest SassyGirl23_35

Haha well, Im only 22!! But I guess I've grown up with his music as a child when MJ was at the peak of his success. Oh you can get those dolls on ebay! :D They're so much fun! I have a website dedicated to the doll and so many funny pics of it hahaha.

I think its fantastic that there are younger people interested in Michael Jackson still, its a testament to his level of talent -- and a true indication that people, despite their age, are intelligent enough to realise that above all else they hear, they see... that music is what is important! And even further then on to be able to look thru the crap that the media reports and still independantly decide to give him the benefit of the doubt. :) I think that's admirable! It's hard to ignore the media sometimes.

I dont like Justin Timberlake cause he's said some really nasty things about MJ recently, and if it werent for MJ no one would have any idea who Nsync were outside of America.

I'm new to Asian music so I had no idea that Se7en and Rain liked MJ! Ill have to check more of their music. (Any particular songs?) I LOVE Usher... even though Usher is so full of himself, I think he does MJ justice. Justin reminds me of a wanna be Usher, wanting to be Michael hahaha.

Theres an Australian artist who also loves MJ called Guy Sebastian he's a Malaysian born singer, he's got an awesome voice!

Actually , I think they might have done things in europe *very* early in their career . Michael Jackson was jt's idol but nsync got popular cause they were talented. Not because of being MJ fans. Check your facts next time , please.

--

MJ was great back in the day. I do have some respect for him but lately , I don't know *what* to think about him. I mean..those accusations....the weird behavior.

I'm not a hater..I am kind of neutral.

Guest amaya0625

Yay! I luv u!!

U said it well my friend!

how sweet! i love ya, too ^^

i just watched a very old clip of Michael back in the 70s when he's with the Jackson5. i've never seen it before bc it happened way bf i was born. thanks to his generous fans out there who share it to young fans who were born a little too late.55 anyway, the show is 'dating game'. I must say, Michael's very cute with afro hair. LOL

somehow i miss his curly long hair >.<

doodoobadera20694od.jpg

37e19hd.jpg

I know, but this is one of my fav pix

pic03.jpg

Lol and check out my gif I made

mjjjj.gif

This one he looks like a prince

michael_jackson_gold.jpg

And whoever is defending JT, He is stupid snob and I hate him! He can't dance he wishes he was MJ and I'm gald Usher dissed him on TV!

Guest eminemjamesuk

I love MJ as well. His music is great, but there's a fine line between the performer and the music. I agree, his MUSIC is great, but the man himself is a bit odd lately.

I have all of his CDs (except for Off the Wall sadly) including:

Thriller (CD, not SE)

Thriller (Cassette, SE)

Bad (CD, SE)

Dangerous (CD, not SE)

Dangerous (SE)

HIStory Disc I

Invincible

Number Ones (USA)

Number Ones (Intl.)

The Ultimate Collection Boxset

One More Chance single

Blood on the Dance Floor single

I hope to get the Visionary boxset soon...except I can't play PAL.

Related items:

Jackson 5 ABC/Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5

20th Century Masters Best of Michael Jackson

Jay-Kid Blame it on the Boogie

Guest eminemjamesuk

I'll download some tracks off iTunes. I have most of the songs on that album as repeats from the greatest hits collections.

Guest Kaleo

He still is the greatest ever. Anyone who is out rite now from Usher, to Chris Brown, to Ne-Yo, to Timberlake all use Michaels likeness and incorperate it in thier careers.

Guest tis a wonderful life

Michael Jackson rocks!

i remember back in the day, like once a year they would play a michael jackson music video marathon on some channel. my whole family would just sit there and watch and sing along. he was awesome!

Guest dangdut_asik

I dont like Justin Timberlake cause he's said some really nasty things about MJ recently, and if it werent for MJ no one would have any idea who Nsync were outside of America.

I'm new to Asian music so I had no idea that Se7en and Rain liked MJ! Ill have to check more of their music. (Any particular songs?) I LOVE Usher... even though Usher is so full of himself, I think he does MJ justice. Justin reminds me of a wanna be Usher, wanting to be Michael hahaha.

Theres an Australian artist who also loves MJ called Guy Sebastian he's a Malaysian born singer, he's got an awesome voice!

I love MJ!!! I'm jealous that u got to meet him be4 :w00t:

yup... Rain likes MJ too... u definitely have to check him out ( get his 3rd album or even better ALL hahaha some of my fave songs nappun namja (bad guy), it's raining, my groove )

oh and I love Guy Sebastian too... "can you stand the rain" I love that song!

so where is MJ now? is it true he's living in Saudi Arabia or something?

I wish he would come out with a new song... kinda surprised that his last album didn't sell that well.. I love "You rock my world"

Nah, but I freaked "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" on karoake!

I was inspired by "Rush Hour 2"

He is the greatest musician!

omg... hahaha that part by Chris T cracks me up so bad...

I think it was during MJ's concert where Chris Tucker joked that MJ called him and was like "Chris, I saw Rush Hour 2 but you're kicking with the wrong leg" :D:D

Archived