Official Michael Jackson Thread

LucasBunny

Despite all the things MJ has been accused of doing, all I know is that when I was a kid, my mom would have to put in his cassette tapes to get me to take a nap.

Don't deny it everyone, y'all know the lyrics and dance to Billie Jean. :lol:

Billie Jean Is Not My Lover!

Hehehe Ow!

*Kicks leg*

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love singing 'billie jean' on karaoke ^^

' billie jean is.. not my luverrr.. she's the girl that thinks that I am the one..

.. but the kid is not my sonn.. hee hee.. '

haha, can you tell that i love to sing this song in karaoke too? ^ ^ v

Guest SkyRunner

i won't lie: I can't really listen to his music anymore cos it reminds me of his current situation and I'd rather not think about it.

BUT...

Smooth Criminal is the coolest song and video ever!

He is the King of Pop.. A shame that he is like that now

Once idolised and chased my hordes for his talent and music, still chased now by hordes of Paparazzi and people hoping to see a freakshow.

He is one of the only few child-stars that remained successful, its tough, having no childhood and living a different life from your peers compared to your comtemporaries. Imagine your life as a kid as an entertainer performer in the public eye when all you love to do is dance and sing.. the pressures are crazy. His brothers were much older than him when they started.

His music is evergreen. Listen to any of his songs then you can so see it in the current as a new song. He can go really high.

Songs when he was still with the Jackson 5.. I want you back, ABC and BEN(Love it)

And as a solo..Smooth Criminal, Prettty Young Thing, Saysaysay, Man in the Mirror, Blame it on the Boogie, Don't stop till you get enough, Rock with you, Wanna be startin something, The girl is mine, Remember the time, Who is it?, Keep the faith, In the Closet. Too many.. I think he went down hill after Dangerous.

But Billie Jean remains my no.1 favourite till now.

And his MTV, he had so many MTVs for an artiste his time.

Rock on MJ!!

Guest losborrachos

^ true that...

it's like all these ppl are making fun of him and calling him a freak but i can't hear them cos i'm blasting i want you back, beat it, and man in the mirror in max volume... i have a theory that every male pop singer/dancer today secretly wants to be the new michael jackson... unfortunately he's incomparable and irreplaceable...

^ true that...

it's like all these ppl are making fun of him and calling him a freak but i can't hear them cos i'm blasting i want you back, beat it, and man in the mirror in max volume... i have a theory that every male pop singer/dancer today secretly wants to be the new michael jackson... unfortunately he's incomparable and irreplaceable...

I luv u!

U said it so straight!

Guest happyroach

His current face sends a shiver down my spine but aside from that, I totally love the guy. His music was AWESOME and his dancing is BEYOND AWESOME. Everybody imitates him in one way or another. Legend indeed <3

Guest Iridescence

Michael doesnt need to make a "come back" cause he's never gone away.

I have to agree with you on there! I doubt his music will ever be forgotten. Also... I hope he does not plan to make a comeback either.

I mean... Look at MC Hammer. MC Hammer was cool with his old music. But have you heard his new song 'Look'? In his MV, it's like he's gettin' hyphy. I was just like... 'wow'

So! I definitely hope Micheal Jackson does not plan to make a comeback!

Hahaha.. yeah! I want to karoake smooth criminal now! "ANNIE, ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU OKAY, ANNIE?! [repeats many times]" hahahaha.. whooooo!!!!!

I really want his best hits collection. My friend has it.. so jealous.

Guest Dah_jOkA

ahh man michael was the s*** back in the day, guy was real inspirational, now iono wth hes doin. im still a fan of the 80's micheal, but the new michael, *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vannushka

couldn' t resist posting in here..he's the king of pop

his music is just timeless

i dont understand why he has so many haters but his true fans will always love him

Archived