Official Michael Jackson Thread

LucasBunny

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kfosho

first time here. wow surprised that there isn't more posts for this great entertainer.

wow the fan from australia and with all those michael jackson stuff is crazzyyy (in a good way).

now thats what you call a hardcore true fan.

recently been listening to his music a lot, espeically Billie Jean, You are not alone, black or white, and will you be there (?)

i still can't believe he passed away.

man i feel soo bad for his family and friends.

to be honest i used to be scared of his appearance, but now when i see a picture of him all i see is a loving person who died too young.

i knew he never touched a kid in a werid way, sad that some people do.

sad that ppl say mean stuff period. even when he passed away.

people just wont leave a super star alone do they

Guest Twinny

sad that ppl say mean stuff period. even when he passed away.

Yes, It's just cruel that after he died, the media still dare to making money of him by spreading stupid things about him! Just leave him alone plz!

to be honest i used to be scared of his appearance, but now when i see a picture of him all i see is a loving person who died too young.

sorry for cutting your post, but i feel the same way..

i was 6 when i first came to know MJ, and when my aunt made me watch Thriller, I was scared to even look at his Dangerous album for a long time, and when they'd say his name, i get scared easily cause of Thriller..

I find him awesome after i grew a bit older..

but yeah, he was an amazing person.. RIP Micheal..

^LOL i had the same experience @_@ i always end up running away when i hear Thriller being played by my dad >.< But yeah, you can't help but love his music ^_^

It's sad how many cruel people say bad things to him. I was reading interviews and it's sad that Michael died without having a REAL friend TT^TT He's such a good person, and everyone just took advantage of it -.-

best wishes to his family. RIP MJ TT^TT

Guest LionAngel

i just watched martin's documentary. He made some unnecessary questions.

it isn't fair! although thanks to him, i've learned a lot of things about michael.

i can see that he's really a child at heart, sensitive and a great father.

i first came upon michael's music when my bro keeps playing his black and white

song. it was so long ago, maybe i was 2 or 3? i got lss'ed by it. And then i watched

his concerts on betamax, lmao trying to imitate what he does. this dude is totally amazing.

Guest moogie_62

I really should've knew more about him before i judged him. I feel horrible for thinking that he bleached his skin white just because he doesn't want to be black. It was only after he passed away when I learned that he had some kind of skin cancer that will leave numerous white spots on his skin, thats why he bleached his skin white.

Guest hAppynote

^ He had a disease called vitiligo that could stripped his skin of pigment - making him more vulnerable to skin cancer. You have it backwards

I come with pictures!

ws1yyw.jpg

21joi1d.jpg

Everybody should watch this perfomance of Man in the Mirror. It's epic.

aaxg6p.jpg

This is my favorite interview~

2qa1bg5.jpg

6z4i8i.jpg

35lxoig.jpg

rkaars.jpg

11c5a2a.jpg

I don't know :( I just miss him. Rest in peace Michael.

Oh man, before he died..i have to admit i was never really fond of him...i guess i didn't appreciate how good of an artist he was. The media made him sound like such a bad person and I guess it changed my perception of him.

and once he died it just hit me, and i started to miss him so much haha and then realized how good his songs were and how good of a person he was.

• 2 weeks later...

i just watched martin's documentary. He made some unnecessary questions.

it isn't fair! although thanks to him, i've learned a lot of things about michael.

i can see that he's really a child at heart, sensitive and a great father.

i first came upon michael's music when my bro keeps playing his black and white

song. it was so long ago, maybe i was 2 or 3? i got lss'ed by it. And then i watched

his concerts on betamax, lmao trying to imitate what he does. this dude is totally amazing.

Bashir's documentary was very negative and gave the wrong impression of Michael. Fortunately, Michael had his own cameras running at the same time and had to produce a counter video.

Guest MissLadyBunny

I wonder if anyone has info in regards to who will play in his behalf for the final concert tours in London, England? The news in the states are all focus on custody battles of his three kids.

Guest petit_charat

Michael Jackson was an amazing person.

One of the first artists i heard as a kid, he made me interested in listening to music.

Even though he is gone, his legacy and music will live on forever.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hAppynote

@Happynote ZOMG thank you for those amazing gifs :blush: :blush:

do you mind if I use for a siggy?

go right ahead, i didn't make any of them. i got them from shamone_mj @ lj. you should head over there for some serious mj love <3

Happy birthday, Michael! I love you more!

15yszg9.jpg

2yzjv9g.jpg

9zlkc4.jpg

6jkoer.jpg

Let's try to keep this thread moving~ What are your favorite songs by Michael that makes you wanna shake your body down to the ground?

mawls8.jpgmawls8.jpg

My favorites are:

Rock With You

PYT

Man In the Mirror

and Smooth Criminal... I think i should stop there xD

• 2 months later...
Guest soompier1

His daughter's speech was so touching :'(

Some of the fans were saying how they cried when he died, if you didn't personally know him though...how can it affect you so much? I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just want to know

Archived