Official Michael Jackson Thread

LucasBunny

OMG I LOVE MICHAEL! I was seriously obsessed with him and his music, and I still am. I loved his Jackson 5/Jackson days, Off the Wall Album, to now. I still love his music, I didn't know there was an official michael thread. ;)

I WANNA ROCK WITH YOU... ALL NIIIGHTT... DANCE U INTO DAAY... I WANNA ROCK WITH YOU... ALL NIGHHTT... ROCK THE NIGHT AWAAAY...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest paparate

The higher you are, the harder you'll fall. It's sad how quickly people can turn on him just because of his sugery and accusitions.

On the lighter note, the first thing I thought when I heard about his failed surgery (is it his nose?) is that...

he should have gone to korea...the best plastic surgeons in the world.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest screwudude

Ya! MJ rocks!!! YES for an MJ thread! ^^

Is it true that he's releasing an album this year for his 25th anniversary of Thriller?

Guest understanding_fiction

personally, i don't like his style, but NO ONE can deny what he's done for the world of music and dance

oh, and i hate how everyone assumes he "turned white" ;x i suffer from the same disease he had - a much milder version - and he doesn't deserve that cr*p

• 3 months later...
Guest puppyiz

Way back when my Mom & Dad adores ELVIS PRESLEY ...

and at present, mine is MICHAEL JACKSON.

Lucasbunny Still looking forward to view your MJ T-Shirt :)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this thread

but I never want to forget Michael Jackson

I miss him oh so much and I am so mad at my :tears: self for letting his thread die

I am truly truly heartbroken.,

I updated the first page a little bit so I hope we can all remember the good times about Michael.

Guest kimiepop_candie<3

yeah... RIP michael jackson. he was totally awesome!!~~~~

singing 'You Are Not Alone' at kareoke the other day totally almost made me cry!~~

We love you MJ~!! :(

Guest Twinny

I've never really notice his music until he died. After that MTV shows conitnually his MV's and I started to like his music from that moment. Then I started to listen all his music include the Jackson 5 songs, and I really enjoy his music.

I feel very sorry for him, he seems a really nice person. But many people took advantage of him because of his fame and money and I can say many people still do it after he died.

After he died, I was kind of little depressed and now still...=( Because he had such a hard life, I think he don't deserve it and especially that died soo young. I've heard he had really big plans of his comeback, like his last concert and new album.. It's just sad that he didn't make it. =( RIP Michael..

Guest xxrainbowsun

Michael Jackson had a rare disorder of the skin called vitiligo.

My mom and younger sister thinks that he bleached his skin, even though I told them that he had the disorder. :mellow:

I wasn't a big fan of Michael Jackson, but I love his Smooth Criminal song as well as Billie Jean, Heal the World, Thriller, and Beat It. I think he was cool though, as far as his music went. And well, life is hard, we all know that.

By the way, what did he die of? I heard it was cardiac arrest, and then someone told me that he died of drug overdose..

[edit] Michael in the title of this thread is spelled wrong. :mellow:

Guest fresh

I have to admit, when he was alive, I laughed along when people cracked jokes about Michael. I didn't think he was guilty of child molestation, but still snickered when I heard jokes about it. :(

However, I was always a fan of his music. <3

Just a couple minutes ago, I watched the Michael Jackson Interview (not the manipulated one by Martin Bashir, but the other one that didn't get much attention) and I felt like I could cry. He seems so innocent and pure like a child stuck in an adult's body.

I felt like punching Martin in the face for asking MJ such rude questions. Like, "so you actually had sex with Debbie Rowe?" like wtf... -_-

I suggest you guys go watch the interview if you haven't seen it. You will learn a lot of things about Michael.

Guest rainbow_nonstop

michael jackson is dangerous :)

his music, style, personality cannot be matched

long live the king

Guest infinite*

"We never realise what we have until it's gone"

Urgh, how true that phrase is.

I'm not the biggest fan of Michael, but I do enjoy his music. His death was really unexpected.

If I say I wasn't saddened by it, then I would be lying. His songs bring so much memories.

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson.

You'll always be remembered!

Guest rainbow_nonstop

Could you give me a link to the interview you're talking about? o.O I'm looking for it but sooo many

its called:

Living with Michael Jackson

Archived