Official Michael Jackson Thread

LucasBunny

Guest amaya0625

:blush: i'm really really late but i also wanna say HAPPY belated Birthday to Michael! I heard his children threw a party for their daddy to celebrate his birthday. see how sweet they are! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

News News News

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Exciting news for U.K. based fans, Michael Jackson will be in London next month to attend the World Music Awards.

On November 15th, Michael will receive the Diamond Award, only given to artists who have sold over 100 million albums. The ceremony is taking place at Earl's Court Arena.

"The presence of Michael Jackson is very exciting for us," Melissa Corken, founder of the awards, told the Associated Press. The annual event is most famous for taking place in Monaco before it moved to America in 2004 and 2005. "We are thrilled to be bringing the World Music Awards to London, the music capital of the world."

As well as the presentation of Michael's award there will be performances from Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Katie Melua and Andrea Bocelli. Actress Lindsay Lohan is said to be hosting.

Source: MJNI news

Credits:mjj_insane_fan

Steady-laughing.com

• 4 months later...
Guest justlovely12

Oh yeah I have the remastered versions too!! It's awesome :D

I've been lucky cause everyone used to collect everything for me when I was young... My parents friends, my grandma... anyone who knew I loved MJ would always give me stuff and as a result...

r1.jpg

shelves.jpg

videos.jpg

collection.jpg

r3.jpg

r2.jpg

courtsticker.jpg

And this is me at MJ's house in California

03e955aa.jpg

nev4.jpg

Wow.... what a loser, huh LOL

damn your room could become a mueseum someday!! i'm so jealous, i'd like some of your posters :D and that vitiligo article really cleared me up about his skin condition :) i knew that he was allergic to the sun, but i thought that i could be due to the chemicals he used, but now i know :) MJ forever~!!

OMG When did u hear that?

When did that air?

Was "Remember The Time" on the list??

That video was off the hook.

i LOOOOVED that video!! esp. the last part where he smiled :P

Guest wateva

i must admit he is a musical genious and undoubtedly a LEGEND, his music will be forever remembered and imitated by others (aka justin wanna be wanker)

anyways i always thought he was cute when he was in his early twenties, he had a sweet and infectious smile :phew:

but now his kind of a freaky old dude :ph34r:

Guest justlovely12

I know, but this is one of my fav pix

pic03.jpg

Lol and check out my gif I made

mjjjj.gif

This one he looks like a prince

michael_jackson_gold.jpg

And whoever is defending JT, He is stupid snob and I hate him! He can't dance he wishes he was MJ and I'm gald Usher dissed him on TV!

lmfao. that kinda rhymed XD

eeeee i cant wait for MJ's album to come out!

Guest HuanLe

Michael Jackson is the best... seriously... there's never gonna be another like him.

And theriverjordan... you're the owner of steady-laughing.com??? Hey, we're affiliates! I don't know if you remember me, but this is HuanLe... my site's called 18 Second Bliss (huanle.fayde.com) and I had an MJJ layout once.

Anyways, this thread is awesome, hehe. :D I've been an MJJ fan since I was 5... in China, lol.

<333 HuanLe

Guest 波斯猫

I heard recently Michael Jackson charged $3,500 or something like that to people at a party for talking with him for only 30 seconds.

Guest JiaJia

OMFG !!!!!!!!! And i thought I was the last person on earth to be a fan of Michael Jackson ! Always loved him, always will !! He is the best, a true artist, the real king of pop! Ever since I heard Thriller I was hooked. He is my favourite artist beyond comprehension.

The music Michael Jackson makes, complemented by his gravity defying dance moves have revolutionised dance and music forever. Music from the 60s, 70s and 80s are without doubt the best. Look at the music contemporary artists make nowadays .... no offense but its just not up to par. Michael incorporates both music, lyrics and dance together and I think thats what makes him a true artist that will never be surpassed.

That said, Thriller to date has sold 104 million copies worldwide according to the Guinness Book of Records. No artist can even dream of surpassing such a feat. He has a lock on the record ... the biggest selling artist of all time.

Also, he is making a COMEBACK ALBUM !!! YESSSSSS !!! Its to be released in the third quarter of 2007 !! CANT WAIT !!

MICHAEL JACKSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

OMFG !!!!!!!!! And i thought I was the last person on earth to be a fan of Michael Jackson ! Always loved him, always will !! He is the best, a true artist, the real king of pop! Ever since I heard Thriller I was hooked. He is my favourite artist beyond comprehension.

The music Michael Jackson makes, complemented by his gravity defying dance moves have revolutionised dance and music forever. Music from the 60s, 70s and 80s are without doubt the best. Look at the music contemporary artists make nowadays .... no offense but its just not up to par. Michael incorporates both music, lyrics and dance together and I think thats what makes him a true artist that will never be surpassed.

That said, Thriller to date has sold 104 million copies worldwide according to the Guinness Book of Records. No artist can even dream of surpassing such a feat. He has a lock on the record ... the biggest selling artist of all time.

Also, he is making a COMEBACK ALBUM !!! YESSSSSS !!! Its to be released in the third quarter of 2007 !! CANT WAIT !!

MICHAEL JACKSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Welcome all Micheal Jackson fans!!!

yes Thriller is the best selling album of all time

no one will break that record, that album single handedly sold more than alot of artists sell in a lifetime!

I am beasting for his new album lol

Guest JiaJia

Welcome all Micheal Jackson fans!!!

yes Thriller is the best selling album of all time

no one will break that record, that album single handedly sold more than alot of artists sell in a lifetime!

I am beasting for his new album lol

haha, kudos to Michael.

Michael > all other artist =P sorry for been bias

Yeah, I will definitely buy his new album when it comes out. Cant wait ... check it out on wikipedia ... sorry im lazy to find link .. wikipedia > michael jackson .. then his new album

Apparantly his working with Akon, will.i.am and tonnes of other artists. This is gonna be one hell of a comeback :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mz.Mo0.NiQu3

without much michael jackson`s numerous contributions to music.

wow... can yooh imagine what we`d be listening to right now o_o;

he`s seriously influenced soo muchh of today`s music.

this guy`s amazing & i must admit. he CAN dance o_o;

Guest DolliexLove

thanks for telling me about this thread lucassssbunnnyy!!! mannn i totally couldn't find this thread. but yeahhh, i still haven't met him yet and ): i hope to one day. all i've met is the fake mjs from hollywood lol.

here's my mj tattoo

mj.jpg

In Bikini but I don't know if it's allowed.

andd my pic in hollywood lol. he totally digged me, too bad he ain't the real thing.

l_3bb503f4a584050150135df2f273e625.jpg

I look so horrible here but I couldn't help but cheesin' it so hard lol.

Archived