Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^eayh i'm thinking they WON't follow what the manga has in store for CY

it might just be slightly different

i am FEARING THAT.

i hope they dun change the story line too much? i mean here and there it's okay..

i mean the location etc is okay with me.. but if the situation changes then it's abit weird..

the whole thailand scene resemble a "shin +hyorin the Ho-toot" overseas date to me lo.

in the manga, they wwasnt supposed to chase each other down the roads of thailand and feed each other in the open eyes of the media. they were juz supposed to get caught together in a picture standing beside each other. NOT in the ARMS of each other

i didnt like the fact that the drama made hyorin an important character.

in the first place in the manga, hyorin wasnt even Shin;s gf, she was juz a fren?

but in the drama she becomes his secret gf. wad the hell. :tongue2:

I think they will follow the manga. Knowing how chaegyung already feels for shin, she'll probably miss him so and start getting sick.

That stoopid SHIN!!! And HO-TOOT-OF-A-RIN!!!!

Note:

<- check out my custom member name!! I AM SILENT J!!! TRY TO SPLIT UP SHIN AND CHAEGYUNG, and you'll get a ninja star thrown at ya! *runs back to ninja camp*

v Hi, Farah Unnie!!!! I miss ya! :D

Thanks for the new MV, Jess & the EP07 preview, Rgal~ ;) I remember someone [Telly/roujin?] wants to work on a Yul focus/tribute. By the end of this drama, I think we'd have a nice collection of fanmade MVs. Keep up the good work~ :D

SMiLE_for_S0LLY ~ Thanks for translating the episode summaries.

Goong Subbing Team ~ THANKS A LOT!! Hwaiting~! ^_^

oh my goodness =o jess, your fanvid is so melodramatic, i heart it! =) i'm watching it at school right now, and everyone's crowding around me, they're curious who these 'asian celebrities' are hahahaha =p

also, thanks to S0LLY for translating episode 7 and 8 for us =) i was surprised at first that dearest yul joined the anti-chae gyung club, but thanks for the clarification afterwards <3 and yes, thanks to the extended version of the preview for episode 7, it's b-e-a-uuuuu-tiful =D

my love for this thread grows everyday! i'm growing too attached, it's going to be hard to let go =p

I remember someone Telly/roujin? wants to work on a Yul focus/tribute. By the end of this drama, I think we'd have a nice collection of fanmade MVs. Keep up the good work~ :D

hehe i made a yul tribute =) check it out in my signature =) it's the yul <3 chae gyung one! i hope you like it, because yul is toooooo cute for words =p

For me, the top 5 moments are mainly from Ep 5 and 6.

1. Of course the 'cinderella' moment!

2. When Shin walks into the room of CG and looks mesmerized by her outfit for the party. Even though his face is expressionless, you can just see in his eyes that he's stunned by CG.

3. When Shin saw CG talking to Yul (that was just after the scene when Shin was egged). Love it when he starts to show signs of jealousy ;)

4. When Shin looked at the shoes from CG and tried it on.

5. When CG thanked Yul for making Shin bought the chocolates and bear for CG. Actually, it's not the scene that is nice but the thought that Yul is looking blur at being thanked, indicating that Shin is the one who decided to buy more than just chocolate as suggested by Yul. That was so thoughtful of Shin.

Can see that I'm looking out for all the moments when Shin takes notice of CG. Rooting for the two of them even though I quite like Yul. How's Yul's character in the comic? He's such a cutie. Wouldn't want him to turn bad in the end. Hope he will be happier as he seems to carrying a huge burden laid on him by his mother :(

Jess, thanks for the new MV. I like it. I'm starting this habit of collecting all those fan-made MV of my fav dramas :D

Those are definitely my favorite moments! I love her considerate he was to CG's family...even tho he didn't get to see them - he did invite them to palace and although she did get mad at him she realizes that he was so nice to get gifts for her parents.....I love his expression whenever she cries...it's like something is hurt inside his heart *sigh...

I do like Yul tho - I just really hope he doesn't turn evil...

oh my goodness =o jess, your fanvid is so melodramatic, i heart it! =) i'm watching it at school right now, and everyone's crowding around me, they're curious who these 'asian celebrities' are hahahaha =p

also, thanks to S0LLY for translating episode 7 and 8 for us =) i was surprised at first that dearest yul joined the anti-chae gyung club, but thanks for the clarification afterwards <3 and yes, thanks to the extended version of the preview for episode 7, it's b-e-a-uuuuu-tiful =D

my love for this thread grows everyday! i'm growing too attached, it's going to be hard to let go =p

LOLX!!!

telly!! intro them the show!! show them how handsome asian stars are!! epi KJH and JJH!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are both so darn hot.. omg...

LOLx..

and i forgot to thank jess for the mv.. i always cry when chaegyong cry..

oh manz.. so when shin goes off to thailand.. i am SURE gonna cry buckets with CG.

Those are definitely my favorite moments! I love her considerate he was to CG's family...even tho he didn't get to see them - he did invite them to palace and although she did get mad at him she realizes that he was so nice to get gifts for her parents.....I love his expression whenever she cries...it's like something is hurt inside his heart *sigh...

I do like Yul tho - I just really hope he doesn't turn evil...

that's so sweet. now that u mention that expression... *runs off the watch*

LOLX!!!

telly!! intro them the show!! show them how handsome asian stars are!! epi KJH and JJH!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are both so darn hot.. omg...

LOLx..

hahahaha my girl friends are like "duuuude, let's go to korea! hot guy galore!"

and they said chae gyung has sexy angelina jolie-like lips =p

For those who are interested, I decided to share the song sung by STAY(i think that's the artist---correct me if I'm wrong) in episode 6. I'm in love with the song, although I don't know the title.

right click and save as...

Download

a few more gifs to share.

c0053119_22521226.gif1138696243_02.gif

funny scene --

1138727713_1.gif

Anyone else in love with his backside? lol

33_smoff0517.jpg

My favorite part after watching episode six has gotta be the scene where CG got annoyed at him for accusing her of feeling guilty that she left him alone and she mentioned the Shin Ramen thing with the additional egg. That part cracked me up. Damn, the previews are makin' me look forward to the next episodes. I can't wait.

and yeah~ how can shin do that to chaegyong? i cant for him to get back from thailand and discover that Cg lost a lot of weight because of him. In the comic when she asked about that picture, he said non of her business. and then cg will say she is a fool because she worried so much for him.. if the drama follows the manga then i cant wait to see that shock on shin face. CG pls BLOW UP

If the drama ends up following the manhwa closely and ChaeGyung does lose weight from stress while Shin's away, I hope they also put in the scene where ChaeGyung faints at school right after Shin comes back from his trip. I'd love to see the look on that damn HyoRin's face when she realizes that Shin doesn't even notice she's there because he's busy taking care of ChaeGyung.

v Hi, Farah Unnie!!!! I miss ya! :D

^ Jess~!! I miss you too! <33 Our posts are a second apart, and I posted at the same time as Telly. That shows how fast this thread grows. LOL. xD BTW.. I think I've become 'the middle camper' after EP05 and EP06. Shin's growing on me.. :blush:

hehe i made a yul tribute =) check it out in my signature =) it's the yul <3 chae gyung one! i hope you like it, because yul is toooooo cute for words =p

^ You already did? Man, I'm slow. :P Thanks for the youtube link! Do you have the downloadable link? I'd love to keep it in my ever-growing Goong goodies collection (and have my brothers raising an eyebrow for the decreasing hard-disk space :rolleyes:). I do like it a lot! It's Yul after all! Hehe. :D

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

For those who are interested, I decided to share the song sung by STAY(i think that's the artist---correct me if I'm wrong) in episode 6. I'm in love with the song, although I don't know the title.

right click and save as...

Download

a few more gifs to share.

c0053119_22521226.gif1138696243_02.gif

funny scene --

1138727713_1.gif

Anyone else in love with his backside? lol

33_smoff0517.jpg

My favorite part after watching episode six has gotta be the scene where CG got annoyed at him for accusing her of feeling guilty that she left him alone and she mentioned the Shin Ramen thing with the additional egg. That part cracked me up. Damn, the previews are makin' me look forward to the next episodes. I can't wait.

i HEART this song!!!!! isnt it the GREATEST?????? keke

If the drama ends up following the manhwa closely and ChaeGyung does lose weight from stress while Shin's away, I hope they also put in the scene where ChaeGyung faints at school right after Shin comes back from his trip. I'd love to see the look on that damn HyoRin's face when she realizes that Shin doesn't even notice she's there because he's busy taking care of ChaeGyung.

yes yes yes yes yes! i would soooooo love that to happen =D i think i'm becoming a shin + chae gyung shipper now =( but i still love you, yullllllll <3

but yeah, i hope what cilik mentioned above is included in the drama!

hah! say goodbye, miss hyo-rin-tooting pie!

Guest jihunny79

His back side!!!! :w00t: >dies<

I've just finished rewatching the Episodes!!! Thanks subbers!! I finally can understand the drama!!! :lol:

I've realised that in EP 3 Chaegyung slept during one of her lessons and Shin's shoe was on the table! She must've working on it even before she married Shin!!! Could it be that CG likes him from the beginning? :phew:

Guest kjgprincess

okay i read the newspaper more clearly and i found out that eunhye DOES read her comments from cyworld.

and she said that she will do her best to fit the character of chaegyung and continue working extra hard. she wishes to get rid of all her antifans.

i think she will totally suceed. seroiusly i cant believe people expect her to be the BEST actress when its her FIRST TIME!! seriously its pissing me off.

EUNHYE FIGHTING!!!

aww that makes me respect her even more! :)

if only i had cyworld to leave her encouraging comments

She's doing an amazing job with all those face expressions. and she's doing pretty well compared to other singers who turned into actresses (like sung yuri and jun hye bin)

OMG AND SHIN IN THAT MODEL PIC IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I know, I have to clean my drool now...

jihunny79, I think she always thought he was handsome, but didn't like him until after they married? She didn't deny liking him when her friend asked her so I'm sure she likes him already. As for Shin Goon, he's slowly warming up to her but I don't think he likes her yet, he just likes to annoy her.

Aish, can't stay away from this thread!

yes yes yes yes yes! i would soooooo love that to happen =D i think i'm becoming a shin + chae gyung shipper now =( but i still love you, yullllllll <3

^ Same here. EP05 and EP06 contribute to it for me. Middle Camper, I am. xD

Eunhye should come here and to read all the encouraging messages. I think she's done quite a good job for her acting debut. Yoon Eunhye Hwaiting! ^_^

Is it just me or Yul's mom has a resemblance to Choi Jiwoo esp during the dinner party (the first official appearance of the royal couple)? :huh:

My internet's being funny, so I guess I'll leave the campsite now. You guys have fun~! ;)

but yeah, i hope what cilik mentioned above is included in the drama!

hah! say goodbye, miss hyo-rin-tooting pie!

hahaha...I can't get over how funny the nicknames you make for HyoRin are...

It always cracks me up everytime someone slightly modifies the name and comes up with a new version of it.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I actually like how they make hyorin such an important character in this drama coz it makes all the drama, heartbreaks, tension, jealousy whatsoever between CG and shin all the more real and convincing. because it's not worth the trouble or would seem kinda pointless and stupid to be having this barrier kind of thing in their relationship if shin and hyorin were just friends, you know. Well, that's how i see it. i guess, if shin and CG do end up together, it will be all the sweeter if hyorin is like a BIG barrier they've to overcome. if shin cares for hyorin just as a friend to begin with, it's like "then what makes it so difficult for you to love your wife?" kind of thing going on which is a little bit unreasonable and... like i said earlier, rather pointless since they are married after all. just make the best of it! grrr!

Anyways, can't wait for another 2 episodes!!!!!!

Archived