[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest HomelessBird

Im in school now ! This thread is so fast ! and WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO subs for ep 5 and 6 are out ! I can't wait to get back home and rewatched these 2 eps , especially ep 6 ! woo hooo ! Thanks the sub team so much for your lightening speed ! I just finish watching the preview of ep 7 , except the beginning of the brat Hyorin , it was good . I was LOL at the scences at CG's house and every one in the library was turning around and stare at me ! So embarrassing !

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream was destroyed after reading EP 08....How can He He He ....SHIN enjoy himself in Thailand with that richard simmons and CH at home suffer the study of School and Palace...? :fury: :fury: :fury: should have take her with him like the manga that he want to, but because of Yul's mom

Hyo rin you richard simmons or HO TOOT whatever others called you STOP FOLLOW SHIN LIKE A DOG!!!!! :fury: :fury: :fury: :excl: :excl:

Guest porcelet

Good morning, my lovelies!

You guys have been busy again, eh?

Well, here is a treat for all of you. Enjoy it and tell me what ya think.

I'll be back later.

"Dang Shi Eun... Nanun Babo Imnida" by Stay (Jess' new MV)

I think I did a really bad job on this one, but oh wells :( .

Edit:

I'm upping a mega link now, you can find it in my siggie once it's done.

:P

Wah...just finish watching...the MVs u guys made just keep getting better and better...Thanks jess...it's very good... :P

Guest HomelessBird

I used to think that the Thailand scenes were flashback , b/c shin's hair seems to be longer than usual ! but but but.... grrrrrr. One more reason for me to kill the PD ! Here is the list of reasons why I want to kill the PD:

1. Why does he let such a cute , angelic face - actor to be Yul, and let our heart aching for his suffers !! ?

2. why does he makes Hyorin's involve too much in this drama ( compare to the manhwa)

3. Why on earth do we need the Thailand scenes !!?

and the list go on...

By the way, I have the feeling that the horse scence already happened in ep 6. First , Shin appear to challenge Yul on horse already , and in the long previews, there is no horse scences. And at the end of the ep 6. The scenes with the 2 male bears , one standing( Shin) and one is falling/ laying on the ground (Yul) ....

Hopefully my guess is wrong !

Good morning, my lovelies!

You guys have been busy again, eh?

Well, here is a treat for all of you. Enjoy it and tell me what ya think.

I'll be back later.

"Dang Shi Eun... Nanun Babo Imnida" by Stay (Jess' new MV)

I think I did a really bad job on this one, but oh wells :( .

Edit:

I'm upping a mega link now, you can find it in my siggie once it's done.

YSI mirrors:

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SI4BXMNO3FQD23PT5T2G4552B

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1QTA6ISBDBUZ22DU7EC4GOXF3X

:P

nice job,

MV is kinda sad n romantic...I like it..

Screw them....I need to express my anger :fury: :fury:

How on Earth the make a character like Shin? :crazy::crazy: He on one hand all pissed off and jealous over Yul and CH getting close on a friendly term and on the other hand, he went over sea to Thailand and have fun with his EX ???? :fury: :fury: I know that SHin and CH not in love with each other, but at least CH doing her duties as a wife...first priority that she is a faithful wife :P ...even though she not love SHin yet! She did not anything bad to hurt him, even she said sorry to him when it is not even her fault, but he had done so many. :angry: I hate Shin now...I like the Manga Shin better, I think i should joined the yul camper...

BTW in the 7 preview, is that Yul ignoring CH in School when she saw him and say hi??? if it is that is suck... she got a lousy husband, who do not love her, and now she going to loose a good friend who always know how to cheer her up????? oh tooo sad :(

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i am soo angry at the fact that shin still treats CY as like nothing......but i know that in the end it will get better so yeah

let's wwait patiently

Guest tempuraicecream

awesome drama! but i have a question, how do you d/l the subtitles? i tried and i got an error! i can understand it in korean, but only a little. sorry this is a bit off topic. ><

Guest beautifulxmess

thank u jess for mv!! jus dled it...aww..sad mood this go huh? nevertheless, i loved it!

hehe.i'm refraining myself from watching the preview as MUCH as i'm itching to dl it. Lol...shin and his brother in law seem to be getting along well huh?

oh yeah, discussion topic: What are ur TOP 5 moments in Goong so far?

here's mine:

1. When Shin receives CG's hand designed shoes. that was so touching...u could see it on his face that he was touched. ^^

2. The 'cinderella' moment.

3. their dance segment..lol..too funny!

4. The handbiting scene...haha..classic!

5. begginging of ep 5 where he accused her of being a gold digger and she erupts! woo, go CG!

and so much more...but these were the first that popped into my head.

hmm..judging from that, it's so easy to tell i'm a shin+cg shipper, lol.

^ Aww.. thanks! I won't have time to be on as much today, but I'll try. "Silent J" will be a bit silent today...hehe.

Enjoy the new vid and thank you for the feedbacks, they help alot! This new one was a bit hard for me cause I couldn't make the scenes flow much, but hey, I tried.

Have a great day, everyone!

Shin is a bit mean to her...but he's just a silent and cool character. He arranged for her parents to come and even got them presents! And when he got her shoes...he was really touched I think - than stupid Hyorin's MP3 player which he could've probably gotten himself.

I'm more mad at Hyorin when she's always all over him esp when she knows he's married...and I hate his stupid rich friends.

SHIN & CHAEGYUNG forever! xP

Jess, thanks for the new mv!!! U r really on the roll of makin mvs... its now in my fone.. :D

U dled the 7mins preview clip? Its a slightly diff one.. tis one have to pay thru the MBC account..

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3K4S9SPK8L85E0B45L9IPMA67Z

Quick grab!

THANKS so much for the link...I can't wait for the next episode! =]

Thanks for this liquidfir, but the megaupload seems not to be working in our country lately. Can someone reup this in yousendit please? Thanks a lot .......

here u go

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02NL9CJ...JC0LEN5L4VAC8O4

and yeah~ how can shin do that to chaegyong? i cant for him to get back from thailand and discover that Cg lost a lot of weight because of him. In the comic when she asked about that picture, he said non of her business. and then cg will say she is a fool because she worried so much for him.. if the drama follows the manga then i cant wait to see that shock on shin face. CG pls BLOW UP

oh yeah, discussion topic: What are ur TOP 5 moments in Goong so far?

here's mine:

1. When Shin receives CG's hand designed shoes. that was so touching...u could see it on his face that he was touched. ^^

2. The 'cinderella' moment.

3. their dance segment..lol..too funny!

4. The handbiting scene...haha..classic!

5. begginging of ep 5 where he accused her of being a gold digger and she erupts! woo, go CG!

and so much more...but these were the first that popped into my head.

hmm..judging from that, it's so easy to tell i'm a shin+cg shipper, lol.

For me, the top 5 moments are mainly from Ep 5 and 6.

1. Of course the 'cinderella' moment!

2. When Shin walks into the room of CG and looks mesmerized by her outfit for the party. Even though his face is expressionless, you can just see in his eyes that he's stunned by CG.

3. When Shin saw CG talking to Yul (that was just after the scene when Shin was egged). Love it when he starts to show signs of jealousy ;)

4. When Shin looked at the shoes from CG and tried it on.

5. When CG thanked Yul for making Shin bought the chocolates and bear for CG. Actually, it's not the scene that is nice but the thought that Yul is looking blur at being thanked, indicating that Shin is the one who decided to buy more than just chocolate as suggested by Yul. That was so thoughtful of Shin.

Can see that I'm looking out for all the moments when Shin takes notice of CG. Rooting for the two of them even though I quite like Yul. How's Yul's character in the comic? He's such a cutie. Wouldn't want him to turn bad in the end. Hope he will be happier as he seems to carrying a huge burden laid on him by his mother :(

Jess, thanks for the new MV. I like it. I'm starting this habit of collecting all those fan-made MV of my fav dramas :D

here u go

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02NL9CJ...JC0LEN5L4VAC8O4

and yeah~ how can shin do that to chaegyong? i cant for him to get back from thailand and discover that Cg lost a lot of weight because of him. In the comic when she asked about that picture, he said non of her business. and then cg will say she is a fool because she worried so much for him.. if the drama follows the manga then i cant wait to see that shock on shin face. CG pls BLOW UP

wonder how they would make CH look like she lost weight ? heheh i mean she look chubby and bluffy :P

For me, the top 5 moments are mainly from Ep 5 and 6.

1. Of course the 'cinderella' moment!

2. When Shin walks into the room of CG and looks mesmerized by her outfit for the party. Even though his face is expressionless, you can just see in his eyes that he's stunned by CG.

3. When Shin saw CG talking to Yul (that was just after the scene when Shin was egged). Love it when he starts to show signs of jealousy ;)

4. When Shin looked at the shoes from CG and tried it on.

5. When CG thanked Yul for making Shin bought the chocolates and bear for CG. Actually, it's not the scene that is nice but the thought that Yul is looking blur at being thanked, indicating that Shin is the one who decided to buy more than just chocolate as suggested by Yul. That was so thoughtful of Shin.

Can see that I'm looking out for all the moments when Shin takes notice of CG. Rooting for the two of them even though I quite like Yul. How's Yul's character in the comic? He's such a cutie. Wouldn't want him to turn bad in the end. Hope he will be happier as he seems to carrying a huge burden laid on him by his mother :(

Jess, thanks for the new MV. I like it. I'm starting this habit of collecting all those fan-made MV of my fav dramas :D

lOlx.. my top 5 moments in epi 5 and 6

1. chaegyong blowing up after shin mentioned that she married him for money. did u all saw that shock expression on his face? wow that was priceless.

2. chaegyong hitting shin on the chest for teasing her and he smiles (OMG that smile.. melts) and grabs her hands

3. Shin tryin on the shoes chaegyong designed for him and recalls how they first met.(he ACTUALLY remembers~~ omg.)

4. Cinderella moment~ he puts on chaegyong shoes for her

5. *drum rolls pls* the part where SHIN saw ChAEGYONG in her gown and stares in awe of her beauty~~ OMG MY FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my top most hated moments

1. shin's frens and hyorin the HO_TOOT teasin chaegyong..

2. shin's frens saying : that is not ur place. it's hyorin's place

3. shin got egged.

4. chaegyong chattin with Yul and shin saw them together

5. i hate all the scenes with hyorin and Yul's mum

Archived