[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest xiaowu58

Teaser flash for Eppy 7

I dun wanna wait no more.

Credits to MBC

The bed scene is so darn cute. ChaeGyung is drooling all over Shin's back and before when they are both fighting for bed space, Shin is hitting ChaeGyung with that stuffed dog of his and ChaeGyung retaliates by shoving her butt up against him.

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung/images/g_07.swf

Yul seems pretty cold toward CG. Is he angry at her or something?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can make syn for sub ha ha ha ha

some one who cant syn sub read this

actually all sub is same

to make sub just follow when first time they talk and the last they talk

i use subtitlle workshop (download this first)

open file find sub eq : goong 2

open move : goong 2

to make that balance open movie and click syn ---> add syn point --->

adjust sub ---> simple ---> first spoken line : u have see timer when first spoken and just put eq: 00:00:40,758 goong ep 4 (LQ)

last spoken line also find when last spoken and put time like 01:03:16,256 goong ep 4(LQ)

this the best i can do

hope will help u

but this is work for me, this also work for MQ just try ok

LQ for who want DL better DL from IYAGI clubbox i like it iyagi have big picture if some one else their got small pic of goong

full picture in iyagi clubbox

who dl MQ tell me who cluubox have full pic or who know how make that full pic, sorry for my english i have no good grammar

SOMEONE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

COULD U UPLOAD EPS 4 (LQ) IN FILEFRONT PLZ CUZ THE OTHER ONE IS ERROR AND THE MEGAUPLOAD SUCK...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HWAAAAAA.....I WANT TO WATCH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

haha, wow, i wake up and see the preview for episode 7 =) yessss!

shin seems so aloof in the preview though, i hope it gets better than that, or else i would have to call yul campers to rescue chae gyung hehehehehe =) and thanks especially to DallasE for posting up caps for those who can't view .swf =)

oh wells, off to school =| see you later, beautifulicious goongers!

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」7회

2006년 2월 1일 (수) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

채경이 황태자비 자리에 적응해 감에따라 효린의 마음은 불편해진다. 신과의 추억을 되새기던 효린은 화영의 조언에서 힌트를 얻고 신을 되찾겠다는 의지를 다지는데...

한편, 궁에 들어온 후 한번도 집에 간 적 없는 채경은 가족들을 그리워 하고, 황실 어른들의 허락하에 드디어 황태자 부부는 친정 나들이에 나선다. 오래간만에 가족들을 만나게 되어 들뜬 채경과 달리 황실과는 전혀 다른 환경에 적응하기 어렵기만 한 신. 황태자 사위가 어렵기는 채경의 가족들도 마찬가지.

평소 티격태격하던 신과 채경은 좁은 채경의 방에서 단 둘이 밤을 보내게 되는데...

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」8회

2006년 2월 2일 (목) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

친정 나들이를 마치고 돌아온 황태자 부부. 단란한 채경 가족과 달리 엄격하기만 한 황후 때문에 신은 마음이 아프다. 채경은 그런 신을 진심으로 위로해주고. 신은 채경을 위해 황태자비 전용차 마련을 주선해준다.

효린의 권유로 채경과 율은 승마클럽에 가입하게 되고. 효린의 진심을 알 수 없는 신의 친구들은 채경의 합류가 불만스럽기만 하다.

한편, 신은 건강이 좋지 않은 황제를 대신하여 혼자 태국 방문에 나서는데...

has someone translated this? i really want to know what it says.

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」7회

채경이 황태자비 자리에 적응해 감에따라 효린의 마음은 불편해진다. 신과의 추억을 되새기던 효린은 화영의 조언에서 힌트를 얻고 신을 되찾겠다는 의지를 다지는데...

한편, 궁에 들어온 후 한번도 집에 간 적 없는 채경은 가족들을 그리워 하고, 황실 어른들의 허락하에 드디어 황태자 부부는 친정 나들이에 나선다. 오래간만에 가족들을 만나게 되어 들뜬 채경과 달리 황실과는 전혀 다른 환경에 적응하기 어렵기만 한 신. 황태자 사위가 어렵기는 채경의 가족들도 마찬가지.

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」8회

친정 나들이를 마치고 돌아온 황태자 부부. 단란한 채경 가족과 달리 엄격하기만 한 황후 때문에 신은 마음이 아프다. 채경은 그런 신을 진심으로 위로해주고. 신은 채경을 위해 황태자비 전용차 마련을 주선해준다.

yeah can someone pls translate this?? heheheh

thanks a million to those who are willing to translate this.. i can only get a bit. -.-||

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」7회

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」8회

TRANSLATION FOR THE LOVELY GOONG FANS:

EPISODE 7:

Hyo Rin is getting more uncomfortable with Chae Gyung being by Shin's side. Hyo Rin is showing Shin hints of how much she still cares for him...

Because Chae Gyung misses her parents a lot and feels lonely without them, she asks Shin's parents if she could go visit her parents back home. Shin's parents agree, and they are off to Chae Gyung's house. Shin has a hard time trying to fit in with the new enviornment, and Chae Gyung's parents likewise with Shin. They happen to have to share one bedroom at Chae Gyung's house...

EPISODE 8:

Chae Gyung and Shin comes back to the palace. Because of Chae Gyung's loveable parents are different from his, he gets upset. Chae Gyung tries to cheer him up, and Shin provides Chae Gyung her own private car(?)

Hyo Rin and Yul joins the Seung Ma Club (the horse riding club). Shin's friends complain about Chae Gyung being the wife of Shin.

Shin's dad health is not good, so Shin decides to go to Thailand by himself...

----------------------------

hoped that helped you guys :DDDDDD if you need translations for episode summaries like these, i will be glad to help [:

-S0LLY ^3^

EPISODE 8:

Chae Gyung and Shin comes back to the palace. Because of Chae Gyung's loveable parents are different from his, he gets upset. Chae Gyung tries to cheer him up, and Shin provides Chae Gyung her own private car(?)

Hyo Rin and Yul joins the Seung Ma Club (i'm guessing this is the anti-fan club for Chae Gyung). Shin's friends complain about Chae Gyung being the wife of Shin.

Shin's health is not good, but he decides to go to Tae Guk(?) by himself...

hoped that helped you guys :DDDDDD if you need translations for episode summaries like these, i will be glad to help [:

-S0LLY ^3^

Actually, the Seung Ma Club is the horse riding club. xD I thought Hyo Rin was already in it? o.O I don't think Yul will EVER join the anti-fan club... LOL

But anyways, thanks for translating~~ ^^

ALDJGSDKLJ *stabs Shin's friends + Hyorin* they get even MORE annoying as time passes. -0-

Guest onatoko

yeah thanks for the subs..cant wait for epi 7..^____________^

I agree! Thank you, subbing team! Wow, these subtitles came out really quickly. Keep up the good and efficient work! Ohohoho, I'm really excited to watch Ep. 5 and 6. Everyone's been buzzing about how Goong gets even better in those two episodes. ^_^

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

wait...why the heck does Yul join the Seung Ma Club??? its so sad that their so many anit CGs in the drama... *sniff* the poor girl!!!

-edit-

hahaha... got it... OH so yul joins the club??? THEN the horse riding scene happens!!!! YAY!!!!

Guest yupkitokki713

EPISODE 7:

Hyo Rin is getting more uncomfortable with Chae Gyung being by Shin's side. Hyo Rin is showing Shin hints of how much she still cares for him...

Because Chae Gyung misses her parents a lot and feels lonely without them, she asks Shin's parents if she could go visit her parents back home. Shin's parents agree, and they are off to Chae Gyung's house. Shin has a hard time trying to fit in with the new enviornment, and Chae Gyung's parents likewise with Shin. They happen to have to share one bedroom at Chae Gyung's house...

EPISODE 8:

Hyo Rin and Yul joins the Seung Ma Club (i'm guessing this is the anti-fan club for Chae Gyung). Shin's friends complain about Chae Gyung being the wife of Shin.

Shin's health is not good, but he decides to go to Tae Guk(?) by himself...

-S0LLY ^3^

I think it means that since Shin's dad's health is not good, that Shin decides to go to Thailand instead... I think Tae Guk is Thailand...

Archived