[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest YEHJIN.

I think eunhye's acting is getting a little better. I thought she did a great job with the dancing scene hehe.....

I downloaded the goong manhwa from the interent and is almost done with book two. Though from what I've heard the goong manhwa series aren't even finished yet. Is that right?

yeah it's not done yet..

i'm waiting for the physical book to come out ^^ BOOKS OWN SCANLATIONS >D

and eunhye's acting IS getting better. i'm sure she'll astound us by the 20th ep.

Ryskie: puhahaa a LOT of kdramas are cinderalla-y.. xD that's like.. a law for kdramas xD

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang, I leave for dinner and somehow this thread got to page 400+

yes, let's all support YEH, but let's not get overboard.

btw, did anyone see the pictures on her cyworld of what I think YEH's puppy? It's soooooooooooooo friggin adorable. I think it's the same breed as my dog at home. ;_; *nostalgia*

Guest starryeyedwonder

OMG. i cant wait 'til wednesday..

but its really a hassle and i get really angsty afterschool, haha.. because i have to rush onto the computer and search through bazillions of new pages in this thread .. for a link thats not blocked~~ lol

i almost have an emotional breakdown thinking about not being able to see the new and juicy episode because there are no links,, lolx

Guest iceey_blu
:lol: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS FILES AND PICTURES UP ON THIS THREAD!!!! U GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!THANK YOU ALL! SOO MUCH!!*HUGS* *applause*

Guest beautifulxmess

Okay guys. Thanks to dorkette for pointing our her cyworld guestbook has been disabled. That means Project YEH 2006 can't go on unless there's an alternative.

Anyway, thanks to the people who have PM-ed me so far....guess we'll have to delay it until her guestbooks opens up again or something. :)

ohhh..and i saw YEH's puppy dog! how very cute!

Joo Ji Hoon has his own dogs too!! saw a pic of them...lemme go try find it again,

Hmmm, I'm planning on making some Goong avatars/banners. Does anyone have any cute scenes that they'd reccomend me capping? ^^V

I wonder how the episode where Shin goes to Europe is gonna turn out. If they do it at least. I didn't like that part in the manhwa because of HyoRin >( Hehe. I hope Yul doesn't become like Manhwa Yul even though he's supposed to be. Manhwa Yul seems a lot colder =X

Guest YEHJIN.

angie, any scene is good for capping;

EXCEPT the ones with that evil hyorin <3333

i actually love CG's friends. they're so underrated ^^

^I was wondering about the Europe trip too!

And about Prince William...

It was freaking hilarouis in the manhwa about him and the eunch guy, but I doubt they'd put that in the drama...

Althou I would LOVE to see it from some weird twisted reason...

Guest Saki>^.^<

I have all the links for the previews (swf) up to episode 6 preview ^_^ I know they're sort of usless... but if anyone wanted them... you know... :sweatingbullets:

~Teasers that came out before Goong aired on 1/11/06~

Goong Teaser 1

Goong Teaser 2

~Episode Previews~

Episode 1 Preview

Episode 2 Preview

Episode 3 Preview

Episode 4 Preview

Episode 5 Preview

Episode 6 Preview

Hehehe... so much for not posting for a while :phew: Well... yeah, I hope these are helpful to you peeps ^_^ Oh, and these are direct links... so if you put the links in a stream DLer... then you can DL the preview's for yourself :P

-EDIT-

Hahaha... how wierd... I didn't even try and I own 402 :lol: Wow... I didn't even get enough time to post in 401 :mellow:

Saki ownage of 400 congrats babe ;)

HomelessBird - 300

NAH-NAH NANCYY~ - 200

and me - 100

here's to another 400 pgs and more.

beautiful just pm-ed u my comment.

Telly thanx for this, made me feel loads better:

also, dan was kind enough to translate this on msn for me =) it was located at the left-hand side on the main page of eun hye's cyworld =)

"반응이넘조아서 기분이짱이당ㅋㅋ

부족한면이많이보였을텐데..이뿌게봐주구응원해주는 많은분들께넘감사드린당..더욜씨미해야쥐 "

it means:

"Feeling GREAT great due to such enthusiasic reactions ~~!! i know there are some corrections to be made.. but thank u so much to all of those who cheer for me~!! I'll try even harder"

oh and hi to all the new posters, glad to have yah. and maybe it's just me but i'm starting to really like CG's bestfriends...all 3 of them.

Guest Saki>^.^<

I HAVE NOT read the manhwa yet BUT hafta..

I thought they [shin + HR] go to THAILAND.. Do SHIN + Ck go to Europe too.. I've been hearing of this Prince William thing ...

I'm guilty of spamming too... T^T

I'll stop... starting now!

Yeah, you should totally read the manhwa =) But Shin and Cg don't go to England... only Shin... and stuff happens... I don't wanna spoil it for you so I'll just tell you about some points :)

So basically Shin and Prince William go on a "foreign exchange program" for royalty... Shin goes to England while Prince William comes to Korea. I think they changed it in the drama... but I'm not sure :sweatingbullets:

Saki ownage of 400 congrats babe ;)

HomelessBird - 300

NAH-NAH NANCYY~ - 200

and me - 100

here's to another 400 pgs and more.

beautiful just pm-ed u my comment.

Telly thanx for this, made me feel loads better:

also, dan was kind enough to translate this on msn for me =) it was located at the left-hand side on the main page of eun hye's cyworld =)

"반응이넘조아서 기분이짱이당ㅋㅋ

부족한면이많이보였을텐데..이뿌게봐주구응원해주는 많은분들께넘감사드린당..더욜씨미해야쥐 "

it means:

"Feeling GREAT great due to such enthusiasic reactions ~~!! i know there are some corrections to be made.. but thank u so much to all of those who cheer for me~!! I'll try even harder"

oh and hi to all the new posters, glad to have yah. and maybe it's just me but i'm starting to really like CG's bestfriends...all 3 of them.

Thanx A :blush:

Awww... She sounds like she's working so hard... YEH Unnie!!!! We love you! 사랑해요! :D Maybe we should open a YEH thread... she deserves one :)

Guest YEHJIN.

Yeah, you should totally read the manhwa =) But Shin and Cg don't go to England... only Shin... and stuff happens... I don't wanna spoil it for you so I'll just tell you about some points :)

So basically Shin and Prince William go on a "foreign exchange program" for royalty... Shin goes to England while Prince William comes to Korea. I think they changed it in the drama... but I'm not sure :sweatingbullets:

ooh really?

hmmmm. i guess we'll have to wait until next eppie to see?

puahhaha

oh yeah to relieve me of my goong maniac-ness and my spamming i visited other forums in soompi. *sigh. and here i am back again.. haha no thread can compare to this one right here... ^^*

EDIT:

btw, since we're talking about that prince william, I LOVE HIS ACCENT in the previews.

this is how he talks:

i soow yorr beuuutiful wedding on teleVISion!

Guest YEHJIN.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!

what a cute dog!!!!!

i thought it was a plush doll for a second-- it was so CUTEEE<33 yeh and her dog matches well together ^^

thanks for pics :]

some pics from the cyworld...i hope their not reposts.... i can't keep up w/ this thread~! ^^;;

just wanted to give my two cents

11835037rv.jpg

she's soooooo pretty here~!!!!!!!

yunenhea86606vj.jpg

okay bak to goong...

20060119034qz.jpg

05102000218292ju.jpg

05111400118291kp.jpg

photo25611no469167021zv.jpg

v756598970nb.jpg

credits: cyworld....

OMG her dog is like 3x smaller than mine~!!!!!!

its soo cute~!

im just wondering what does 퍼가요 mean? its a new word for me.... =_=;

That's her real dog? It looks like a stuffed animal.

I suspect the same thing as Saki, I think they may make the Thailand trip the equivalent of the England trip found in the manhwa.

Oh, and Saki, I asked you this earlier, but I don't know if you ever got the chance to read it or if you already answered it. If you did, I apologize for asking this again. You speak Indonesian? I saw your post about the expression "sadarkan diri" a few dozen pages back.

Archived