[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished watching episode 5, and i can feel shin 'distancing' himself from hyo-rin! mehehehe soon enough, she will be nothing but garrrrrbage, so nothing big to worry about =p i'm worried about my precious yul, though =| the future doesn't look too bright for him =(

i cried the last five minutes of goong by the way, it was just so sad hahaha my sister was poking fun at me saying "why are you crying in front of your laptop? did someone dump you on msn?"

Guest Saki>^.^<

Ahhh... back from school :) Seems like a lot happened... and I won't look through the pages until I see the new episode... I didn't wake up this morning to watch Goong -_- I was so dissapointed. So there ^_^ Just tell me one word about the episode, awwwwssssssooooomeeeeeee or eeeeeehhh???

OMG!....just finished watching epi 6....I love it! Cant wait for the back scene next week and also....shin in normal clothes and washing up?! very cute! and the horse scene is FINALLY happening next week. WOOHOO!!

Guest Saki>^.^<

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?! I wanna see it so bad now :( Stupid DL go faster!!! But Silent J I knew you'd say that :lol:

Hi Goong "campers"

haha, just a request

Can someone upload the Goong MV on YSI or filefront cause my comp can't get CB or MU's?

Thanks a bunch.

Another question,

Is Yul's mom evil? I thought she seemed cool in the manhwa....but then again, I only saw her a couple times since I'm only on book two.

sad =_=;;

definately evil... she wants the throne back for Yul. And she doesn't like CG to be a part of the royal family. she said somewhere that CG is stupid and she's glad Yul wasn't the one married to CG

about the Cinderella part, me and my roomie actually didn't like it that much. Like, does she not realize that she lost her shoe? She was there the whole time gasping at the firework and Shin only came later to pick up her shoe for her. It would be better if he got it the minute it slipped away from her foot.

Well, poor Yul. That's okay, I'll take you anyday :w00t:

My friend just told me that we should send news over to Korea to tell them that because of this drama, so many of us are failing our exams, hehehe...she failed her exams cause studying for it was boring and watching GOONG was so much more fun.

I just laughed cause I got a bad grade on my report too, but I got to redo it and it's due this Sunday, yet I haven't started, lol! Aish!!!!!!

"S" (Saki), if you knew I was gonna say that, then you know me well! hehehe...

I am "J", Silent but Deadly! :ph34r: !! :lol:

bfax, yes, I think they will include that part as it was in the previews.

Nancy, the ratings went down? "S.A.V.E.", we've got some work to do...."Silent J" is ready!!!!

Let's NINJA up :ph34r: !!!!

Guest cyn___cyn

thanks so much everyone that uploaded the files~~ ^__^;;

i'm soooo addicted to goong that i have't studied for any of my exams~ -o-;;

I watch it twice already. I love the Cinderalla sence and how Shin look at Chae, something like "caught in the moment".... Yul's eyes do change when he see Shin and Chae dancing together, I think it's jealous. I cannot wait for the next ep...when they're back to Chae's parents house....It's so funny when I read the manhwa

Guest dorkette

just read some backlogs, glad to see all the pictures!

and the dissatisfaction with the MV makes me want to see it too...

perhaps later. although i was hoping it'd be good. because i love "perhaps love".

ratings are up!

dropped about 4% each :tears: , i'll let jen or jess post the official numbers since i know they've been checking the site a lot in the past few minutes. :)

Guest YEHJIN.

ahahha i have almost all the same problems as you guys do ^^~~~~

i barely studied for my lab bio midterm.. `cause goong was MUCH more interesting. and as a result, i kinda did not-too-hot on my midterms today... ><;!

and now i have to study for french and geometry.. but i probably won't get very far..... xD

ahhhhhhhhh clubbox is going to be the death of me soon..........

ack i'm going to pull my hair out waiting for ep 6!

meanwhile, i'm going to think about how hyorin is such a [insert bad, ugly, stupid, babo-ish word here].

and junji, you have school on sunday? x.x? anyways, good luck on doing your report! actually, i think all of us needs a little luck right now.. since we're addicted to goong. ^^

Guest dorkette

hehe nancy--

dunno why i just noticed this in your signature!

"I don't care what happens to you, so that's why I'm marrying you" - shin

what a dorkface! i remember those words.

i can't wait to watch the day he regrets saying them :sweatingbullets:

edit: well, actually he won't regret them, right? he'll be thrilled to have married CG. but unbeknowest to him, the reasons have changed...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest lulugege

definately evil... she wants the throne back for Yul. And she doesn't like CG to be a part of the royal family. she said somewhere that CG is stupid and she's glad Yul wasn't the one married to CG

about the Cinderella part, me and my roomie actually didn't like it that much. Like, does she not realize that she lost her shoe? She was there the whole time gasping at the firework and Shin only came later to pick up her shoe for her. It would be better if he got it the minute it slipped away from her foot.

Well, poor Yul. That's okay, I'll take you anyday :w00t:

I totally agree with Hamster. I think it would've been better if Shin was standing in the front as well watching the fireworks and when CG finally gets to the front, her shoe fell in front of her, and Shin saw it and picked it up. I don't think it's possible for any girl not to realize her pretty high heel has fallen off her foot.

Yeah, poor Yul. He looked so sad and depressed. Where's his wonderful smile? :tears:

Archived