Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest coreana

[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Awww.... I voted too! BUT TEH FINAL ROUND IS WHAT MATTERS!!!! we have to win!!!!!

**Maybe i am over thinking, but I dont get why Shin stopped loving HyoRin. Dont get me wrong I am a Shin and CG supporter. but I mean HyoRin never really did anyhting bad to him except loves him very much. I guess it our CG's personality that got to him.

** GOONG 2? How cool. Yeah I wish the cast will be the same and the plot will be just as great as the first one.

Shin never said he loved Hyo-rin. When he proposed to Hyo-rin, he said it would be better to marry a girl he is already acquainted with rather than someone he knows nothing about.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Aiyoo ... heard that going to shoot on October 2006 ...

but till now still no NEWS ...

they really know how to kill the Goongers all over the world ...

I really hope everyone will go back! We've been waiting even since we knew there's going to be a part 2! I want JJH and YEH to go back as well as KJH. They should have finished the whole series when they extended it to 24 episodes. This whole 'waiting in vain' period is driving me nuts! Hahaha!

Guest ingenuo

I got these 3 additional songs played in Goong. Not sure if these have been posted before.

2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma - This is the song being played when Shin confessed to CG after CG asked for a divorce.

2nd Moon - go yang ee hyo gwa.wma - This is the dancing song :P

2nd Moon - gae na ri ee ggi soop wi ro so na gi ga ji.wma - Don't really remember when this is being played, but definitely a song from goong.

Credit to Bertha Tio for the above songs

Guest Aquafina

I got these 3 additional songs played in Goong. Not sure if these have been posted before.

2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma - This is the song being played when Shin confessed to CG after CG asked for a divorce.

2nd Moon - gae na ri ee ggi soop wi ro so na gi ga ji.wma - Don't really remember when this is being played, but definitely a song from goong.

*hic hic* :tears::tears::tears: I'm listening to 2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma!! :tears: It's my most favorite song from both of the Goong OSTs! THANK YOU! Thank you so much! I've been looking for it ever since I finished watching Goong. :D It's so sad! :tears: Where did you find it?!?! It's not in neither of the two OSTs!! :blink: THANKS! :D

The second song makes me think of the dancing scene! Hilarious!

Is the third song a folk song? *sounds a bit folkish*. :)

the polls are not even started by the administrators, that makes me wonder if its ever endorsed by soomp!... so does it really matter even if they do not win?

alot of the polls are plain meaningless, the artistes are in a class of their own and why should we make them compete against one another here?

also a post with the link to the poll is more than sufficient, please go easy on your replies saying i voted! they are losing! these are not really related to GOONG so beware of the mods coming to knock on our doors again... :sweatingbullets:

Guest ingenuo

*hic hic* :tears::tears::tears: I'm listening to 2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma!! :tears: It's my most favorite song from both of the Goong OSTs! THANK YOU! Thank you so much! I've been looking for it ever since I finished watching Goong. :D It's so sad! :tears: Where did you find it?!?! It's not in neither of the two OSTs!! :blink: THANKS! :D

Is the third song a folk song? *sounds a bit folkish*. :)

ya i like ul eum yun mot too...makes me think of Shin everytime i listen to it.

I accidentally found these songs from someone's blog when i was surfing the net.. lucky :D

Guest pennyvang23

*hic hic* :tears::tears::tears: I'm listening to 2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma!! :tears: It's my most favorite song from both of the Goong OSTs! THANK YOU! Thank you so much! I've been looking for it ever since I finished watching Goong. It's so sad! :tears: Where did you find it?!?! It's not in neither of the two OSTs!! THANKS!

Is the third song a folk song? *sounds a bit folkish*.

ohmigod!! you just got them now!?!?! they have them in the drama ost section!!! i've been listening to all the good SAD songs forever now!! :tears: .. they make the songs sound sooooooooooooooo SAD!!! this is too sad. and them not returning(??) is much more sad :tears:

OH MY!!

tnx so much for the additional OSts!! hehehE! :P:P

Guest twinnyroo

has anyone translated the news above?

Awww.... I voted too! BUT TEH FINAL ROUND IS WHAT MATTERS!!!! we have to win!!!!!

**Maybe i am over thinking, but I dont get why Shin stopped loving HyoRin. Dont get me wrong I am a Shin and CG supporter. but I mean HyoRin never really did anyhting bad to him except loves him very much. I guess it our CG's personality that got to him.

** GOONG 2? How cool. Yeah I wish the cast will be the same and the plot will be just as great as the first one.

ey x dudette!!

i agree with u! the FINAL ROUND IS WHAT MATTERS! heheheh!!

yea!! we really have to win!! :D:D

Thank you so much for sharing! I heard the songs but I didn't realize they're not in soundtracks. Thx.

Guest nataku_pilot

Thank you for the songs !! I've been wanting the last two songs for a long time, the third song is from the wedding nigth scene when CG was imagining him "having his way" with her. lol

Did the person post more songs on the blog ? Cuz I've been looking for a song (I don't know the name !) I think it was playing when Yul saw his mother on the ground and thought she tried to off herself again. I love that song...*sigh*

eya guys!!

i thought these songs were additional more..but when i checked my OST of princess hours I already have these songs..

I know that the GOONG ost had 2 versions! i think these 3 songs were part of another versioN..hehehE! :P:P

Guest Chisame

Oooh, thanks tons for the 1st and 3rd files! I'd been searching so desperately through the 2 OSTs trying to find the 3rd one. It was also played in the first episode when Chaegyung's on her way to the palace. They even show the performers in the palace playing the piece. So nice.<3

Guest raincloud88

uhmm

was just wondering if there is any english softsub for the Goong 1.5 Special?

and where can i download it from?

thanks for the help

uhmm

was just wondering if there is any english softsub for the Goong 1.5 Special?

and where can i download it from?

thanks for the help

Try scrolling up to Aquafina's post....

clik the link in the signature

Guest ethopia

eya guys!!

i thought these songs were additional more..but when i checked my OST of princess hours I already have these songs..

I know that the GOONG ost had 2 versions! i think these 3 songs were part of another versioN..hehehE! :P:P

ey kat!...i knew it.. you're here too :lol: ...its me denz :)

just got from abs but it looks like its not working...someone hacked it .. grrrrr :fury: ...

oh! yeah who's in the lead for king and queen? is it finished? :)

Guest ingenuo

eya guys!!

aiks, sorry...i didn't realize that these had been posted in the drama and OST thread..cause last time i checked , those links weren't there...and those links weren't updated in this goong thread :P

has anyone read through the article Migyko posted?what is it about?

Guest ethopia

any news if there will be a goong2? I havent been here lately this past few days. oh! missed the forum :D

I think no news is good news....

PD ever said that to assemble the original cast is gonna be difficult, schedule wise n cost.

Now that the main casts are themselves busy with various projects, to coordinate them is a BIG task n needs some time....

The no news is infact a sign that the PD are still trying to get everyone together for the G2..

Fret not, Goongers....(strong feeling that the original main casts will be back :w00t: )

Now most worrying is the G2 storyline.....hope it will maintain the same standard and not spoilt the funs for us... :(

yea! hope they won't do anything out of the blue.. like shin goon leaving chae gyung or any of the cast having an amnesia or something... hope not!! :w00t: ..because i want to see lots of shin and chae gyung moments!! :wub::wub:

Guest ethopia

OMG!! for anyone in USA & WHO HAS THE CHANNEL CALLED IMAGINASIAN TV [CHANNEL 560] GOONG IS GOING TO BE SHOWING VERY SOON..!!!!! (THEY CALL IT PRINCESS HOURS)

HERE THEY MADE A WEBPAGE FOR IT TOO.. (BUT NOTHING IS IN IT...YET)

THEY ARE RIGHT NOW SHOWING PHOENIX(AKA BULSAE W.ERIC)

ALL SUBBED!!

HERE IS THE WEBSITE...

http://www.iatv.tv/drama/8578/index.php

waaaaa!! :sweatingbullets: i envy you guys there :tears: ... back here in the philippines we are all still waiting for goong to be shown... :( its like taking forever till they show it here... cant wait for goong!!!! :)

hello to you all... been in hiatus for almost a week... very very busy with work :(

wow... we're reaching our 2000th page :) way the go Goongers...

i think to celebrate our 2000th page with a bang is an announcement from MBC that all original actors will be back for Goong 2! :D

i wish!!!!! :P:) ...