Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest coreana

[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest snowstrutt

Downloaded the .srt and video files of goong in yooneunhye.org.. but when i play these using mediaplayer... the subtitles won't come out. HELP goongers!!!

Guest kdrama_luv3r

does any know what goong is called in vietnamese?

or if they're vietnamese subtitles for goong?

Guest Aquafina

Downloaded the .srt and video files of goong in yooneunhye.org.. but when i play these using mediaplayer... the subtitles won't come out. HELP goongers!!!

You have to load the subtitles yourself. That's why I prefer BSPlayer because it loads the subtitles automatically. Click File>>Load subtitltes>>Choose the .srt file that you want, then it'll play.

does any know what goong is called in vietnamese?

or if they're vietnamese subtitles for goong?

It's called "HOÀNG CUNG". There are Viet subs. Check here: http://www.yooneunhye.org/videos.html.

You can check HERE. It's a Vietnamese forum, and you need to post to view the links. They have the ENTIRE drama dubbed in ONE woman's voice. That version have 26 episodes. Happy watching! :D

I've PMed you the links already, in case you want it. :D

Guest raincloud88

Hi ;)

i just finished watching the entire series and i must say i loved it! i'm a sucker for happy endings.

heard (or maybe read) theyll be making season 2, cant wait for that. hope theyll be using the original cast. YEH and JJH are so good together, cant help but wish they dated in real life. lol i mean, after all that smooching and romance, they would have felt something more while filming, right? lol

Guest Aquafina

I've just watched the Arirang Showbiz Extra #226:

Stream High version: http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Tv_Vod_High2.a...p;vod_key=37816 or MMS://211.43.217.85/Showbiz/Showbiz_300k_2006-08-06_226.asf

Stream Low version: http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Tv_Vod_Low2.as...p;vod_key=37816 or MMS://211.43.217.85/Showbiz/Showbiz_56k_2006-08-06_226.asf

@15min: Goong :lol: :lol:

@39:50min: Kim Jong Kook with military duties :D

The big news if that Showbiz Extra will be on EVERYDAY of the weekday (Mon.-Fri.) starting on August 14th. Jeesh! One hour of my time, not about Goong, but about the show coming one everyday!! Grr! :lol:

Can anyone tell me if it's really BoA in that new SM Town music video named "Red Sun" (I think :unsure:). I'm not too familiar with her facial details, but it does look like her, though.

Guest heavenlybluestar

hey :) can anyone upload the ost, the first and second to something other than megaupload or clubbox because it doesnt work for me for some reason. thankss!

I've just watched the Arirang Showbiz Extra #226:

Stream High version: http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Tv_Vod_High2.a...p;vod_key=37816 or MMS://211.43.217.85/Showbiz/Showbiz_300k_2006-08-06_226.asf

Stream Low version: http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Tv_Vod_Low2.as...p;vod_key=37816 or MMS://211.43.217.85/Showbiz/Showbiz_56k_2006-08-06_226.asf

@15min: Goong :lol: :lol:

@39:50min: Kim Jong Kook with military duties :D

The big news if that Showbiz Extra will be on EVERYDAY of the weekday (Mon.-Fri.) starting on August 14th. Jeesh! One hour of my time, not about Goong, but about the show coming one everyday!! Grr! :lol:

Can anyone tell me if it's really BoA in that new SM Town music video named "Red Sun" (I think :unsure:). I'm not too familiar with her facial details, but it does look like her, though.

ey Aquafina!!

tnx for the Showbiz Extra video! hehehhe! :P:P

Guest rlia

hi...GOONGERS out there that haven't voted for JJH, KJH, YEH....

please VOTE VOTE NOW.... because JJH is faraway behind Lee Jun Ki...and KJH is also losing now...

hix... :tears: i'm very sad... all of you do know about the vote, right?

VOTE FOR KING & PRINCE SOOMPI 2006

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76160

another new vote....VOTE FOR THE MOST ADORED GUY

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76471

i hope every GOONGER can vote for them....

Guest snowstrutt

Been voting like crazy every round for Soompi King/Prince/Queen (JJH, KJH, YEH)... i was just wondering whether JJH/KJH/YEH will know or will be given any actual plaque/award for this? :) Also, who makes these polls... are these the official polls from the administrators? I hope soo...

Guest leeleeX

just votedd...:D gosh the suspence is killing me can wait to know the cast pfff :P goshh cant believe that this thread its almost reaching 2000 pages!!

Guest kimbab_luvah

hello goongers!

the final poll is coming up soon! Let's try to keep JOo Ji Hoon and Kim Jung Hoon in the polls the whole way...and on the final poll. LET'S FIGHT! teehee....i just wanted to say that....I just want Yoon EunHye to be Queen and JJH to be king KJH to be prince...that's .my dream..teehee.....so YAY!teehee...sry...wel...let's make them win....so that they can WIN!

Guest psychoanalyst

OMG!! for anyone in USA & WHO HAS THE CHANNEL CALLED IMAGINASIAN TV [CHANNEL 560] GOONG IS GOING TO BE SHOWING VERY SOON..!!!!! (THEY CALL IT PRINCESS HOURS)

HERE THEY MADE A WEBPAGE FOR IT TOO.. (BUT NOTHING IS IN IT...YET)

THEY ARE RIGHT NOW SHOWING PHOENIX(AKA BULSAE W.ERIC)

ALL SUBBED!!

HERE IS THE WEBSITE...

http://www.iatv.tv/drama/8578/index.php

ok .. uhm .. is this channel on time warner cable ? i live in the oc .... ya kno .. california ... so i hope i have that channel ... i can`t really check right now b/c i`m on a eurotrip .. so yea :\

Aquafina--> Thanks for the news link. I'll watch it later.

Yup...it's BoA on SM Town "Red Sun" MV. That's her.

juhee--> Thanks for the info. I wish I have that channel in my area. Have fun watching you guys.

psychoanalyst--> I believe iatv isn't a time warner cable and only part of LA(eg San Gabriel areas and Monterey Park areas that has it).

Guest Aquafina

ey Aquafina!!

tnx for the Showbiz Extra video! hehehhe! :P:P

Aquafina--> Thanks for the news link. I'll watch it later.

Yup...it's BoA on SM Town "Red Sun" MV. That's her.

You're welcome! :D So, does that mean that all those singers' [in the "Red Sun" MV] management agency is SM Town? :unsure:

Guest rlia

i hope all of you never get bored with me...and my replies...

i have to say...BAD NEWS....our KING & QUEEN both left behind.... :tears:

only our PRINCE remains win...

i'm hopelessnow...but even if they lose...they're still my ROYAL KING & QUEEN ... :rolleyes:

Guest Aquafina

Those polls are really tiring for me now. I still vote, but I don't really care about the results anymore, because like someone says before, it doesn't change their positions in our hearts! We still will LOVE them all! :D

Guest kimn

Awww.... I voted too! BUT TEH FINAL ROUND IS WHAT MATTERS!!!! we have to win!!!!!

**Maybe i am over thinking, but I dont get why Shin stopped loving HyoRin. Dont get me wrong I am a Shin and CG supporter. but I mean HyoRin never really did anyhting bad to him except loves him very much. I guess it our CG's personality that got to him.

** GOONG 2? How cool. Yeah I wish the cast will be the same and the plot will be just as great as the first one.

You're welcome! :D So, does that mean that all those singers' [in the "Red Sun" MV] management agency is SM Town? :unsure:

Yup. All those singers are SM Town artists.

rlia--> Thanks for the update. I already vote for them so many times. Hope they won. If not, I still like all 3 of them even if they're losing on the votes.

Guest MiGkYo

request for translation... this news is about Goong~

danks in advance!!! ^________^V"~

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04348911000.htm

'궁' 세 주인공 인기 가상도

인기 드라마 '궁'의 세 주인공이 엇갈린 행보를 하고 있다. 이 드라마를 통해 단박에 스타덤에 올랐던 김정훈 윤은혜 주지훈 등 세 사람이 각각 개인 활동에 들어간 뒤 희비가 교차하고 있다.

이들 중 가장 큰 관심과 기대를 모았던 윤은혜는 차기작의 흥행 실패 탓에 '먹구름'이 잔뜩 낀 상태다. 그가 출연 중인 '포도밭 그 사나이'의 경쟁작이 올 최고의 화제작인 '주몽'인데다 모든 드라마의 시청률이 동반 하락하는 여름 휴가철을 맞아 고전을 면치 못하고 있다. 최근에는 지나친 톱스타 행세와 출연료 문제 등으로 구설수에 오르는 곤욕까지 치렀다. 그러나 영화와 드라마를 한편씩 경험한 신인 연기자라는 점에서 이같은 고난을 성장통으로 받아들여야 한다는 목소리가 크다.

반면 윤은혜와 마찬가지로 가수 출신 연기자인 김정훈은 전망이 매우 밝은 '맑음' 상태다. 일본에서 10월께 발매 예정인 솔로 앨범을 준비하며 가수 겸업 활동을 잇고 있다. 지난달 30일에는 대만에서 열린 '궁'의 프로모션에 홀로 참석해 1300명의 열성팬을 모으는 등 한류 인기몰이에 성공했다. 대만 측에서는 그의 인기에 놀라 음반 발매를 요청한 상태며 홍콩과 태국 등지에서도 CF 러브콜이 쇄도하고 있어 기대가 크다.

단 한편의 데뷔작을 통해 스타덤에 오른 주지훈은 활동이 전무한 '짙은 안개' 상태다. 워낙 활동이 없다보니 연예계에서는 소속사와 불화가 있는 것이 아니냐는 루머까지 나돌 정도다. 물론 사실과 다르지만 그에 대한 연예 관계자들과 팬들의 관심이 큰 탓이다. '궁'의 팬들 사이에서는 그가 윤은혜의 출연작인 '포도밭 그 사나이'에 카메오를 출연한다거나 MBC에서 준비 중인 4부작 미니시리즈에 출연한다는 등 갖가지 추측이 나돌고 있다. 긴 휴식이 이어지고 있는만큼 그의 활동재개를 갈망하는 팬들의 갈증도 커지고 있다. 김도훈기자 dica@

2006/08/07 16:07 입력

credit: dcblack + sportsoeul