[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cheli001

etopia,pinkie pink, mayetlovejisung Yeah... they have a lot of Local dramas lined up... too bad no teasers yet eh? so probably you gals are right it might take some time (a looonng time) before goong airs :tears:

i'm sure Filipinos will love goong... It's just sooo addicting!!!

I have watched it a numerous amount of time too!!! :lol:

ooohhh..... maybe they will show it towards the end of the yr or next year??? :unsure: coz maybe in the end of goong 1 they will show teasers of goong 2!!!! :w00t:

But then i like that they will not air goong yet... coz if they air it right now... i'm afraid our royal couple is too busy to do promotions and won't be able to visit Phils. :tears: but then if they do it next year... MAYBE... there is a possibility :phew::lol:

mayet, you're right let's just watch goong over and over again... haha how many copies do you have right now? keke... i'm sure you have a complete goong collection by now... :) btw, great seeing you again here on thread! ;)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..cool 2000th page!!!

Thanks for the picture, canned fish! I'm not sure if there's any bigger/clearer picture of that one. If I find one, I'll post it here.

skybird--> Thanks for the info about the poll. I'll go vote again then.

Guest Aquafina

it's gonna happen somewhat like i said i bet!!!! she'll be sooooooooooooo sad!!! you guys ready?? we all need to cry with our princess!!! and get ready to stab yul!!! oh my god, what if not just that, but yul's mom stole bigoong's baby also!!!?? :crazy: there's gonna be ALOT of drama!

Yeah 2000 page!!!!

----

FOR Aquafina

DONT miss out on anything!!! :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2111

Jeesh! :ph34r: What an imagination you have!!! :o Hahaha! You want to see tears run into rivers or something?!?!?! :P Goong is too funny for Goong 2 to be THAT sad! That would definitely throw off the whole "romantic comedy" genre! :blink:

Thanks for the link! :) Hahaha! Yeah, after you've mentioned the OSTs section, I went and searched for it. Actually found it! :lol: Silly me! I should've done that the very first thing! I wonder why 2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot is not on neither of the two OSTs, when it's such a played so frequently in the drama. :huh:

Guest mysidisvicious

I've been wondering about something for weeks. OK, so I saw this tiny clip of a scene in an MV on youtube which I don't recognize being anywhere in any of the episodes. So in the scene Shin picks up Hyorin by the waist and places her on...some thing. They're in their uniforms and CG sees this while she's hiding behind some kind of thing. I have no idea how to find the MV on YouTube so I can link and tell you precisely the scene. But does anyone know what I'm talking about? Is this a deleted scene or something? And can it be found somewhere? Thanks!

I've been wondering about something for weeks. OK, so I saw this tiny clip of a scene in an MV on youtube which I don't recognize being anywhere in any of the episodes. So in the scene Shin picks up Hyorin by the waist and places her on...some thing. They're in their uniforms and CG sees this while she's hiding behind some kind of thing. I have no idea how to find the MV on YouTube so I can link and tell you precisely the scene. But does anyone know what I'm talking about? Is this a deleted scene or something? And can it be found somewhere? Thanks!

According to the news, the scene was an alternative to the one we saw on TV. In the manhwa, Shin proposed to Hyorin in the school garden. For the drama, the director tried 2 alternative:

1. Shin and Hyorin on a deserted balcony, where the school piles unused desks. Shin lifted Hyorin to sit down on a desk and then he proposed. CG happened to climb the stairs to the balcony when she overheard the marriage proposal.

2. Shin and Hyorin in an empty class, as we all know.

I think the chosen alternative is the best.

Guest mysidisvicious

According to the news, the scene was an alternative to the one we saw on TV. In the manhwa, Shin proposed to Hyorin in the school garden. For the drama, the director tried 2 alternative:

1. Shin and Hyorin on a deserted balcony, where the school piles unused desks. Shin lifted Hyorin to sit down on a desk and then he proposed. CG happened to climb the stairs to the balcony when she overheard the marriage proposal.

2. Shin and Hyorin in an empty class, as we all know.

I think the chosen alternative is the best.

Hmmm, that's interesting, I had no idea. Thanks for the info! I wonder how the girl was able to find it to integrate it into her MV. Was it released to the public?

Guest jelchu

I'm watching it again right now and I wish ABS-CBN (a local station here in the Philippines) should show this movie soon.

This will surely be a big hit.

Are there no news re GOONG 2? I must've watched too many fanmade vids that made me more and more excited to see JJH, YEH & KJH (my own prince :wub:).

Guest *se7en*

tis is a wonderful drama!! juz finish watching goong... n now watching it the second timez... im addicted... ahahaha... luv the chemistry between shin n chae kyung!!

THREAD CLOSED DUE TO EXCESSIVE SPAMMING THAT HAS BEEN DELETED.

I told you guys no thread milestone celebrations, and for the past few pages you guys have been posting about voting in soompi polls that is totally uninformative / not useful information for this thread at all. The threads are used for discussions, not to gather votes or to inform others that you voted.

I will allow a new thread to be started but make sure that it is purely discussions about the drama.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yanyanjihoon

i will never get tired watching Princess Hours... i just re-watched it yesterday and yeah, it still made me cry, laugh and fall in love.. Chaegyung and Shin would always be my royal couple immortalized forever! i soooooo love JOO JI HOON!!!!! :x 

• 1 month later...
Guest Goongfan11

Hi @yanyanjihoon!  I also love watching goong, but I will only watch the episodes/scenes that make me so happy.  For example, the marriage bed, when Shin visits CK's family and home, the epic kiss!!!YAH!!! I love the KISS!!!!  See you in Ji Hoon's thread.  Annyeong.

• 1 year later...

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"6 K-dramas that need a second season

by Yami Hyunnie on Mon, Jun 09, 2014

(skipped unrelated)

3. Lee Shin and Shin Chae-Kyung (Goong)

goong-cute_1.jpg   +1

Now, that ending...I think most of us were very, very unsatisfied with that ending. What did it exactly suggest? Is it really implying what we were all thinking at that moment? If so, HOW COULD THEY END IT THAT WAY?! We have to know, we MUST KNOW! What if she....what if she really was...AHHHH not fair!! That second season has got to shed some light as to whether or not it is true that she is actually, ya know...

© Dramafever

Archived