Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest coreana

[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest jnccrs

2006 Soompi King Competition, vote for your Soompi King and Prince!

Vote for Joo Ji Hoon http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74643

2006 Soompi Queen Competition (second round)!

Vote for YEH

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74478

2006 Soompi Prince Competition, vote for your Prince!

Vote for Kim Junghoon

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=74643&st=

Vote! Vote! Vote! Goongers they are all currently losing in the polls.

Guest Aquafina

Yeah, the teddy bear museum's been around in JeJu for a really long time. It's world famous too or something like that. When I was on the island back in February, I stopped outside it but didn't want to pay the 8,000W something admission fee 'cus I don't like teddy bears that much anyway.

...And about the currency, the dollar is WAY weaker.

It used to be that you'd get 1,000W for every $1 but now its fluctuated to even less than 945W!

That's like for every $1 you have in Korea, your dollar is only worth 94 cents :X

Oh! Thanks for the info! WOW! You're so lucky to have been there! :lol: I don't think that I'll ever get the chance to travel overseas... :tears:

About $$, do you know how it works? :unsure: If it takes a whole lot of $XX to = $AA, then it means that $XX is worth a lot less. So, for $AA to be weaker, it must take a lot of $AA to = to 1 of the $XX, from this, you can say that the won is less than the dollar. Thus, it takes 945 Korean won to = to $1 USD. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

1.00 KRW (South Korea Won) = 0.00105269 USD (United States Dollars), which means that 1 won isn't even worth ONE (1) cent in US! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::phew:

yeah because korea doesn't have a $ and cents sort of system like we do... they have only won.. so 100 w is like a dime here...

1000 w is like our $1.... and 10,000 w is like our $10...

so

technically 1 W is much less than our dollar, but 1 W is like 1 cent...

if you go here... shin goon

there's lots of pics of shin and goong.

Hi

Thanks for the link, wow really a lot of JJH's pix :D , can't get enough of him :w00t:

Cheers,

Guest melanie1430261693

if you go here... shin goon

there's lots of pics of shin and goong.

Wow! so many pictures in there...thanks

==================================================================

can someone kindly translate these..... WE NEED TO HIRE A TRANSLATOR! ahhhhhhhh! :phew: keke~ danks in advance! :D

First Picture just briefly saying KJH meeting fans

in Taiwan ...

and second pic saying that the MBC rebroadcasting

Goong on 1 Aug instead on 31 Jul ...

That i am not interested at ALL .... all i want is today

2 AUG 2006 ... ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE CAST !!!!

Guest keroppi_joey

i jus realised recently, there is this similar pattern in korean dramas... that is .. making 2 (at first) 'strangers' to get married (either one or both are students) ... Goong is one of them.. the others are.. Sassy Gal Choon Yang (both students), Wonderful Life (both students), and 18 year old bride (gal = student).... one thing for sure is... they are all very nice shows! anymore to add to the list?

Guest Aquafina

i jus realised recently, there is this similar pattern in korean dramas... that is .. making 2 (at first) 'strangers' to get married (either one or both are students) ... Goong is one of them.. the others are.. Sassy Gal Choon Yang (both students), Wonderful Life (both students), and 18 year old bride (gal = student).... one thing for sure is... they are all very nice shows! anymore to add to the list?

Yeah! I noticed it, too! :w00t: Also, the same with "Sweet 18" (she's a student, he's a lawyer). The plots are quite similar, actually. "Forced" marriages & stuff like that. There's also that Thai/Philippines/or some east Asian drama that's a "copycat" of Goong. :vicx::vicx:

Guest keroppi_joey

haha.. but we don care.. as long as it makes us addicted to watching it right? actually after so much about goong, did anyone of you have the thought of going to the filming sites of goong 2 if you ever go Korea for tour? I did !! but i don know wher to get the info... maybe anyone of you staying in Korea can help us? Maybe we can even organise a Korea "Goong" Tour etc?

Guest aq_aj

Yeah! I noticed it, too! :w00t: Also, the same with "Sweet 18" (she's a student, he's a lawyer). The plots are quite similar, actually. "Forced" marriages & stuff like that. There's also that Thai/Philippines/or some east Asian drama that's a "copycat" of Goong. :vicx::vicx:

It's not from Thailand...and not from Philippines...

It's from my country :ph34r:

Guest pennyvang23

It's not from Thailand...and not from Philippines...

It's from my country :ph34r:

aq_aj you're so cute :P

Guest lovewinter

haha.. but we don care.. as long as it makes us addicted to watching it right? actually after so much about goong, did anyone of you have the thought of going to the filming sites of goong 2 if you ever go Korea for tour? I did !! but i don know wher to get the info... maybe anyone of you staying in Korea can help us? Maybe we can even organise a Korea "Goong" Tour etc?

Hee..I am planning to go to the filming site too during this Oct trip. The first one will be the

Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju Island and the resort.

In Seoul, we will try to look at the school.

Guest keroppi_joey

no... i mean go when they are filming Goong 2 .. that means can see those actors and actresses!!! think i'm dreaming too deep hor? .....

Guest MiGkYo

in Taiwan ...

ahaha ayuko :) yah been waiting patiently, eh?

aug is the month to remember.... hehe~ :rolleyes:

Guest aq_aj

aq_aj you're so cute :P

I just felt bad for those 2 countries mentioned by Aquafina. They're innocent....

Hahaha... :P

Guest janiewanie

in Taiwan ...

ack. does that mean it's TODAY. ahhhhh. hurry up and do it already!

ahaha ayuko :) yah been waiting patiently, eh?

aug is the month to remember.... hehe~ :rolleyes:

I will be dying soon .....

arghhh...my life feels empty without shin and chaekyung and of course, good 'ol alfred xD

This drama actually turned out a LOT better than I expected. To be honest, I didn't have high hopes for Yoon Eunhye's acting in the beginning. The performances from the entire cast and the storyline got better and better though as I watched more and more. Especially Shin. *swoon* He looked so ugly when I first saw the pics for the drama, and now...I feel like eating those words and slapping myself. haha. I also loved how they tied in other royal family stories such as Camilla and Romeo and Juliet...that was a very nice connection made by the writers.

Guest vilma42

I love the OST (perhaps love???)

i'm currentlyhook by that song.....

luv it...

Guest ~ cherrie ~

I love the OST (perhaps love???)

i'm currentlyhook by that song.....

luv it...

yup..it's perhaps love by howl & j..

arghhh...my life feels empty without shin and chaekyung and of course, good 'ol alfred xD

This drama actually turned out a LOT better than I expected. To be honest, I didn't have high hopes for Yoon Eunhye's acting in the beginning. The performances from the entire cast and the storyline got better and better though as I watched more and more. Especially Shin. *swoon* He looked so ugly when I first saw the pics for the drama, and now...I feel like eating those words and slapping myself. haha. I also loved how they tied in other royal family stories such as Camilla and Romeo and Juliet...that was a very nice connection made by the writers.

ya..you said everything right from my mouth :D ..at first i thought why is this prince so ugly. as the characters and storyline got better :) ..i found out that Shin actually quite good-looking :w00t: ..as for YEH, i thought she's sweet and cute and lack of acting skills but she turns out to be pretty and extra sweet..As both are beginners, i thought they acted like pros..I think that their roles are meant for each other.. :) their storyline is quite special and unique as they brought in the new and modern lives of the new era of korea royal throne.. not many dramas did that..that's what make Goong special..their music and costumes are perfectly wonderful..i wish i can have those.. :(