Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest coreana

[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest lukelai4ever

Can someone tell me where I can find episode recaps/guides for Goong?? I have the dvds but some are kinda wierd so i had to skip some parts... Thanks

Guest uberquirkiness

so the people didn't announce--officially--the casts of goong 2...bleh

everyone should just watch goong 1 all over again like me. :D

hey does anyone know where to get the official/nicest goong DVD with english subtitles out there... there are so many versions! T_T (i did check the links on the first page of this forum btw)

Guest aka159

hey does anyone know where to get the official/nicest goong DVD with english subtitles out there... there are so many versions! T_T (i did check the links on the first page of this forum btw)

I think you could look at AsiaDB : http://www.asiandb.com/store/detail.pfm?num=4885 but honestly, I haven't tried to buy it because it's bit expensive.

Guest Aquafina

Can someone tell me where I can find episode recaps/guides for Goong?? I have the dvds but some are kinda wierd so i had to skip some parts... Thanks

Rebby has the Goong synopsis. Just look her up and it's in her signature. :phew: Here's the link for the Goong summaries: http://home.pacific.net.sg/~rebbie11/goongsummary.htm (from Rebby's signature).

**************EDITED**************

I heard that when Goong was airing, you can watch episodes on the IRC channel. Is this true? If so, how do you go about doing this?

I am currently watching Goong and it was mentioned in this thread that there's Goong 1.5. When was that shown? Thanks.

I am addicted to this drama!!!!!

I am currently downloading Episode 23 (HQ) from clubbox and it is sooo slow!! Grr.grrr. Is there another site I can download HQ episodes from?

Guest pennyvang23

38) You're oblivious to other dramas because all you can see is Goong.

Rebby you're so funny :lol: .. after goong i find nothing i would love, infact even like to watch!.. i find nothing interesting! maybe i'm just obsessed or goong is really the best drama i've seem in my whole life!!!

Guest melanie1430261693

Hahaha I keep watch Goong over and over again...Lol :D

Guest 16candl3s

just wanna share this from TW website.... i was so excited while reading this article...

credit to AF.net

http://www.krkv.com

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations by xbunnylicious

The ratings for Goong broadcasted on GTV has been crazily raising. While Taiwan can't block craze, Korean fans are also requesting for a sequel. Because Goong has been a sucesss, many fans requested the sequel to have the original actors. The director expressed that he has received over one thousand emails from fans requesting to have Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon, and others in Goong 2. He discloses that Goong 2 will begin filming in October and will be aired in January next year.

Yoon Eun Hye once said she wishes to be in Goong 2, but the director said he doesn't have confidence in the original actors. When asked whether it's a problem in the raise in salary, he joked, "The pay for all three of them will defiantely raise! But the actors did not confirm yet. They only said they are preparing." He expresses he also received many fan requests for second prince Yul to be able to find his true love in the sequel.

During yesterday's conference, Kim Jung Hoon admits having alot of memories left behind him during the 8 months of filming. When he began filming, he wasn't very close with the other actors and always had NGs. But the director praised Kim Jung Hoon, "Although this is his first time, he is very hard working. He is a smart actor."

>>>>> ok before September now October!!!! :(

Guest unisfoo

just wanna share this from TW website.... i was so excited while reading this article...

credit to AF.net

http://www.krkv.com

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations by xbunnylicious

The ratings for Goong broadcasted on GTV has been crazily raising. While Taiwan can't block craze, Korean fans are also requesting for a sequel. Because Goong has been a sucesss, many fans requested the sequel to have the original actors. The director expressed that he has received over one thousand emails from fans requesting to have Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon, and others in Goong 2. He discloses that Goong 2 will begin filming in October and will be aired in January next year.

Yoon Eun Hye once said she wishes to be in Goong 2, but the director said he doesn't have confidence in the original actors. When asked whether it's a problem in the raise in salary, he joked, "The pay for all three of them will defiantely raise! But the actors did not confirm yet. They only said they are preparing." He expresses he also received many fan requests for second prince Yul to be able to find his true love in the sequel.

During yesterday's conference, Kim Jung Hoon admits having alot of memories left behind him during the 8 months of filming. When he began filming, he wasn't very close with the other actors and always had NGs. But the director praised Kim Jung Hoon, "Although this is his first time, he is very hard working. He is a smart actor."

>>>>> ok before September now October!!!! :(

This is like old news.. the casting was supposed to be announce by yesterday but still nothing yet.. groan..

Guest melanie1430261693

This is like old news.. the casting was supposed to be announce by yesterday but still nothing yet.. groan..

Really this is old news!

hope the original casts still in Goong 2 :D cuz love Goong 1 so much :D

1 AUG 2006 ....

wow ... the PD didn't know the timing ...

maybe they had to postpond everything ....

Guest pennyvang23

still not happy with that news, but i guess i'm a bit happy about the fans e-mailing that guy.

Guest katelin_kim

that's really old news , if they watch GS 1.5 , there 's everything !^_^ , the director said that he wanted to have the old casts 2 , anyway , hope that they can confirm that cast !

Thanks for sharing the news clip, Rebby! I'll check your cb for the link then.

XiaoS sweet---> Thank you for sharing the pictures. Seeing all those pictures make me want to watch Goong again now.

Guest christinteo

Anyone know the link where I can download 'Goong' drama in Mandarin Language instead of Korean Language from GTV channel Taiwan, etc.

Thanks in advance. I heard this drama is very good and am very excited to let my older sisters watch it too.

christinteo

Guest collage

KJH looks so cute in that Goong promotional tour in Taiwan :D

reposting what i posted in the JJH thread, think of me as a Goong cheerleader :)

hello goongers!!!

i'm always reading this thread, together with YEH, JJH and KJH, even the vineyard man coz i'm hoping there will be news about Goong2. But this will be the first time i'm gonna post what i think. Like all goongers, i'm hoping Goong2 would still have the same cast. I've been voting for YEH-JJH-KJH on the Queen-King-Prince contest hoping to let all in Soompi know that they're the hottest right now in-all-aspects. So to all those reading this forum, it's okay to be invisible like how i was before but i hope your vote will be counted where its most needed.

Fighting!

cherriegoh, aka159, aquafina, cannedfish

- thanks for the info!!! i remember the lotus tea scene now.. maybe this is a sign that i should watch GOONG again

pennyvang23

-i agree with you!!! GOONG is all in can see for a while now.. still addicted to it

cunto

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g213/xia...b825b6650vo.jpg

really that pic was not PSed??? wow.. but which episode was it? or it is not from any episode in GOONG?

Guest cunto

Hey xiaoS_sweet it's during Goong filming, but not from any particular episode :lol: