[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Precisely, they should at least be polite to make a courtesy reply back for the fans support.

I really hope what u said will turn true.... let the fans get the 1st hand information before they make official announcement. I'm not going to watch Goong2 if they replace JJH & YEH. Guess they will regret if they receive poor rating.

heehee.. don't worry.. I understand what u said...your english is pefectly ok

ey FELICE!!

yapyap! i agree with you..i hope they let fans get 1st hand info before they make the official announcemnt!! heheheh!!

me too..if they're gonna change the casts for goong 2..i dnt think im still gonna watch it..coz for me JJH AND YEH are the ones deserving to get the parts for goong 2..since without them..it wouldnt be the same right? :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

No news yet... :( .

But I'm just thinking that... MAYBE they're not gonna respond to it. I mean, they haven't made any official announcement yet about the cast, is it possible that they're giving the news to us (the fans, FOREIGN fans) first before making the official announcement?

So MAYBE...they're not responding to our petition but just took it into consideration (and finally decided to go with it... :P ). Although...they cou;d have just write an e-mail / letter back, saying "thank you for your great attention to Goong" or whatever... <_<

ArrggGGhh..I don't knoW! But somehow, I'm now quite sure that JJH and YEH will come back for the 2nd season..

Ok, my english is just bad. I hope u understand what I'm trying to say here :sweatingbullets:

hi ajeng! yup yup i also think they will not respond. Agree wid you that it is quite impossible for them to give news to fans before the making official announcement...it would be nice if they respond like just to acknowledge that they received the petition... but then, these ppl are really busy so we gotta understand if they dun have time to write emails. :)

EDIT:

i agree wid you all wid regards to the change of cast (IF EVER THEY WILL CHANGE). the impact will be totally different! watever the network and the production decides... we also have to keep an open mind that maybe it is for the better... haiz.... but i stll want original casts!!! :tears: haha LOL

hi ajeng! yup yup i also think they will not respond. Agree wid you that it is quite impossible for them to give news to fans before the making official announcement...it would be nice if they respond like just to acknowledge that they received the petition... but then, these ppl are really busy so we gotta understand if they dun have time to write emails. :)

EDIT:

i agree wid you all wid regards to the change of cast (IF EVER THEY WILL CHANGE). the impact will be totally different! watever the network and the production decides... we also have to keep an open mind that maybe it is for the better... haiz.... but i stll want original casts!!! :tears: haha LOL

hahahaha!! you guys have a point! heheh! yea! they should've at least acknowledged the petition or smething right?? wahhh!!!

the impact of changing the casts would really be BIG surely since people are expecting that JJH & YEH stll play the roles for the 2nd season../i agree that we should keep an open mind but its also hard for us since we've gotten to love JJH & YEH...so PLEASE i do hope they retain the old casts! wahhh!

Guest 16candl3s

hahaha!! yapyap! ur right! lets just all wait and be patient about this..hehehe!!! lets just hope and pray that they wouldnt change the casts!!!

*FIngers crossed* :P

hey 16candl3s!

im a filipino! heheheh!!!

i dnt think goong would be shown by august in the Phils..since up to now they haven't shown any teasers except for the koreanovelas line ups right?

but we'll never know..hehehE! lets just wait! though i wouldnt be able to watch the tagalized version im excited for our fellow filipinos to watch GOONG!! its gonna be a sure HIT! :P

hey kat_t! fellow Pinay

argghh the agony of waiting! its not only the Goong PD that keep us at the edge of our seats even the ABS is doing that, b4 they said July 31 now they move it to Aug...sucks im not there too when GOONG becomes a HIT in our homeland (pretty confident am I :D) i just hope they wont ruin it with bad subbing and editing... pretty soon, soompi will be swamped with Filipino Goong lovers! :D:P

hey kat_t! fellow Pinay

argghh the agony of waiting! its not only the Goong PD that keep us at the edge of our seats even the ABS is doing that, b4 they said July 31 now they move it to Aug...sucks im not there too when GOONG becomes a HIT in our homeland (pretty confident am I :D) i just hope they wont ruin it with bad subbing and editing... pretty soon, soompi will be swamped with Filipino Goong lovers! :D:P

yea! elo elo!

yea!!! i want it to be shown in the Phils!! woohoO! coz im sure our fellow filipinos would really get hooked on it too! hehehE! yea! i agree with you!! ABS is always like that..tells a specific date but turns out it'll be postponed for later! arghH!! hehehe! so do u have any frends from ABS? i mean working at ABS??? how come u know its supposed to air on july 31? i only thought it would replace MYGIRL! heheheh!!! yea! im sure more filipinos will be invading soompi soon! heheh!

oh btw wer are u going? hehehe! :P:D

***still waiting for gooong season 2***

me too!! hehehe! :P

Guest Aquafina

No news yet... :( .

But I'm just thinking that... MAYBE they're not gonna respond to it. I mean, they haven't made any official announcement yet about the cast, is it possible that they're giving the news to us (the fans, FOREIGN fans) first before making the official announcement?

So MAYBE...they're not responding to our petition but just took it into consideration (and finally decided to go with it... :P ). Although...they cou;d have just write an e-mail / letter back, saying "thank you for your great attention to Goong" or whatever... <_<

ArrggGGhh..I don't knoW! But somehow, I'm now quite sure that JJH and YEH will come back for the 2nd season..

Ok, my english is just bad. I hope u understand what I'm trying to say here :sweatingbullets:

Hey, I came across your petition. However, I was about to virtually sign it, but it wouldn't let me!! :blink::blink::blink::blink: Thank you for being a Goong fan and creating that petition anyways. I really hope they come into the popular forums (like Soompi & D-Addicts) and look around to see the enraged reaction to the "possibility of changing the casts".

hi guys...

i just want to share w/ u the friendster account of goong in phil.

http://www.friendster.com/goong14

iff u want to add

princesshours_14@yahoo.com

-- i got the background pic.. somewhere and it is nice so i use is..

if anyone here is the owner of that wallpaper.. pls inform me so i can credit it to u :) thnx :)

thanx for approving me...

Guest midori_rain

I made a new MV about Prince Shin's smile (compared to the Prince Shin's tears I made last time ^^)... hope you will like it. ^^ Kinda miss oppa, and making his MV is the only thing I can do... Feel free to spread it to anyone who may like it. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBPZJn4dkY

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=9de7...33567f90.620093

Download:

1. http://www.blueseashell.com/mv/smile.wmv (720X480,71MB),

2. http://www.blueseashell.com/mv/smile-320.wmv (320x240, 20MB)

Guest gliu_stick

I wasn't sure if anyone posted this yet, but Drama Wiki (< linked) shows that all of the main cast will be back for season 2. However, Shin's three friends aren't listed. It's going to be filmed in fall of 2006 and aired February of 2007.

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I hope it's helpful to some of you anxious fans! ^^

Guest aq_aj

Hey, I came across your petition. However, I was about to virtually sign it, but it wouldn't let me!! :blink::blink::blink::blink: Thank you for being a Goong fan and creating that petition anyways. I really hope they come into the popular forums (like Soompi & D-Addicts) and look around to see the enraged reaction to the "possibility of changing the casts".

The petition is already closed,,,few weeks ago... :D

plagiarism...:( :

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3413/goongvsbbc1zt8.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2104/goongvsbbc2ek3.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4586/goongvsbbc3cw4.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2813/goongvsbbc4agz5.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8398/goongvsbbc4bhj4.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2295/goongvsbbc5gk4.jpg

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2844/goongvsbbc6rd1.jpg

Guest Aquafina

I wasn't sure if anyone posted this yet, but Drama Wiki (< linked) shows that all of the main cast will be back for season 2. However, Shin's three friends aren't listed. It's going to be filmed in fall of 2006 and aired February of 2007.

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I hope it's helpful to some of you anxious fans! ^^

Yeah! I went searching for Goong in D-Wiki, which lead me to the "Goong 2" synopsis. I was so happy when I read it, but so sad when I went into Soompi & D-Addicts & found out that it's not YET confirmed... :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yeah! I know! Some days ago, I read that in the Philippines or somewhere in Southeast Asian (I don't really remember which one :sweatingbullets: ), there's another drama that COPIES almost EXACTLY the plot of Goong! I mean, what's the purpose? There's already one, so make another EXACTLY like it?? :fury: :fury:

Guest leeahh

Yeah! I went searching for Goong in D-Wiki, which lead me to the "Goong 2" synopsis. I was so happy when I read it, but so sad when I went into Soompi & D-Addicts & found out that it's not YET confirmed... :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yeah! I know! Some days ago, I read that in the Philippines or somewhere in Southeast Asian (I don't really remember which one :sweatingbullets: ), there's another drama that COPIES almost EXACTLY the plot of Goong! I mean, what's the purpose? There's already one, so make another EXACTLY like it?? :fury: :fury:

nah that ain't from the phils.. they dun look filo ... ahh they're indonesian :P that sucks hate copiers lolz GOONG FOREVER!!

Guest andie

I read about it too. The drama isn't from the Philippines.

Fall 2006....it's near august...i remember they said gonna start to shoot on august...

Wakakakak...yeah Plagiarism....BAD BAD BAD....how's the leeter that u sent to SCTV sis...have u called sinemart???

where did you read the synopsis of GOONG 2? thanks

Guest aq_aj

Fall 2006....it's near august...i remember they said gonna start to shoot on august...

Wakakakak...yeah Plagiarism....BAD BAD BAD....how's the leeter that u sent to SCTV sis...have u called sinemart???

Call Sinemart? NO WAY!!!

My letter to SCTV? Well...I guess they don't care about our protests... But I'm writing to SILET. Hahaha..maybe they can help us investigate this plagiarism thing... :rolleyes:

wakakak SILET...hahaha yeah they culd investigate the "SIMILARITIES" between sum of our drama with korean dramas....hahaha

I hate our PH...they culd say it's adapted from Kdrama...but instead of doin it...they said it's A COINCIDENCE!!!! what the heck

Archived