[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

the thing is dat Goong is a hit.... the PD is stupid if he replaces the casts becoz' "THE KISSING SCENE" is no good.... blah! it would be a turn-off for Goong2 if they replace the YEH+JJH espeically!!! :angry:

AHH... i dunno... time is flying and yet stiLL no news~ sigh~ <_<

Yap ... i would totally agreed with You ...

who would want to watch if it's not EH+JH anymore ...

for example: will you watch Pirates of Carribean if they replace

Depp with someone else ...

i wouldn't be watching ........

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cannedfish

hey is dere a fan club for ji hoon oppa in s'pore? if dere is pls pm me e link..i wanna join!! heh..if not den y dun we start 1? i wld suggest rebby n liquidfir to b e chairman..haha.. :)

:w00t:

Guest unisfoo

some chinese fans has clarified that the tranlation by '333宝宝' was wrong.according to the original korean news, Goong2 wasn't mentioned in the interview on PD. besides, those parts i point out are totally wrong.

any updates on this? what exactly was mention??

Guest cutiepad

i'm so tired of waiting for the news.. argh.. its making me restless.. anyway, i think the producer may have some problems asking CG and JJH to come back .. don't you think so ? otherwise why has the cast not been announced.. ahahhaa.. i think i'm just frantically crazy for the cast news..

JJH suits CG especially his height is a given addvantage.. if both JJH and YEH aren't acting.. I would vote for Lee Junki to be SHIN muhahahahahahahha.. but the actress must be much shorter than him.. so that there will be a vertical optical illusion of a height difference.. .. i'm not saying that Lee Junki ain't tall (Junki is my perfect ideal i want...) .. its just that JJH is SO TALL.. ahhahahahahah

Guest lualm

today is just july 18, so lets all wait some more...pds and mbc for sure are keeping something up on their sleeves ...lets hope for the best...

otherwise...there will be major flooding all over the globe...

Woah, a change in actors? Haven't been here for a while, just dropping by. Hmmm, I'm disappointed, but then again I'll keep an open mind. Not really a fan of ISJ's or LJK's, but oh well. I will miss JJH and YEH though, if they aren't returning for S2.

By the way, for you MANHWA readers, the latest chapter is up. Check the manhwa thread for links.

Cheers :D !

Guest 16candl3s

i'm so addicted to GOONG!!!!

please add me on the friendster account i already gave princesshours_14 an invite... my id is different from the one i use here in soompi though...

GOONG ROCKS!!!!!!! has the cast for season 2 been confirmed? any news on the cmeback of the Royal couple?? for me the royal couple is still JJH and YEH.. how about Kim Jung Hoon and Song Ji Hyo are they coming back?

16candl3s i love your goong blinkie!!!!

what friendster acct? i wanna join too! r u filipino too? so are excited for Goong? i heard it will be shown by July or August.. i hope it will be a hit so there will be more Goong fans from our country.

tnx for compli.. shud be credited to theedqueen and beautifulxmess... btw do visit Tsinoy or Pex you'll meet more Pinoy fans. :D

today is just july 18, so lets all wait some more...pds and mbc for sure are keeping something up on their sleeves ...lets hope for the best...

otherwise...there will be major flooding all over the globe...

hahaha!! yapyap! ur right! lets just all wait and be patient about this..hehehe!!! lets just hope and pray that they wouldnt change the casts!!!

*FIngers crossed* :P

what friendster acct? i wanna join too! r u filipino too? so are excited for Goong? i heard it will be shown by July or August.. i hope it will be a hit so there will be more Goong fans from our country.

tnx for compli.. shud be credited to theedqueen and beautifulxmess... btw do visit Tsinoy or Pex you'll meet more Pinoy fans. :D

hey 16candl3s!

im a filipino! heheheh!!!

i dnt think goong would be shown by august in the Phils..since up to now they haven't shown any teasers except for the koreanovelas line ups right?

but we'll never know..hehehE! lets just wait! though i wouldnt be able to watch the tagalized version im excited for our fellow filipinos to watch GOONG!! its gonna be a sure HIT! :P

Guest Aquafina

Does anyone knows if Goong 2 is still going to be based on the Goong manga or not?

***EDITED***

I think I have withdrawal symptoms or something. Everytime I finished watching an excellent drama, like Goong and It Started With A Kiss, I feel really sad, even if they have happy endings.

I feel like the characters are "gone" FOREVER or something, and that I won't be able to see them again... :( It's so saddening. I can't help but feel like that after finishing "Goong", :(...

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

Goodness, I CANT WAIT TILL GOONG 2 COMES OUT. But that's next year.. ><; Im going to buy Goong (the series) AND download it onto my computer. I just love Goong SO MUCH. Its my favorite K drama. I even had dreams about it. Im on episode 18 currently and im going to die.

Guest aq_aj

Does anyone know how's the petition that ag aj submitted ? I wonder whether have they seen our petition ?

No news yet... :( .

But I'm just thinking that... MAYBE they're not gonna respond to it. I mean, they haven't made any official announcement yet about the cast, is it possible that they're giving the news to us (the fans, FOREIGN fans) first before making the official announcement?

So MAYBE...they're not responding to our petition but just took it into consideration (and finally decided to go with it... :P ). Although...they cou;d have just write an e-mail / letter back, saying "thank you for your great attention to Goong" or whatever... <_<

ArrggGGhh..I don't knoW! But somehow, I'm now quite sure that JJH and YEH will come back for the 2nd season..

Ok, my english is just bad. I hope u understand what I'm trying to say here :sweatingbullets:

Guest unisfoo

hmm sad to say he is quite stubborn.. remember for goong 1 he went to cast a new cast eventhough so many experience ppl were interested in acting in it and so many fans n media question him. But that was a gd decision.. the casting was brilliant. but its a sequal now, how can the leads be changed.. hai

princesshours_14@yahoo.com add her if you like.. its the friendster acct of the GOONG lovers in the philippines, i saw the post around 6 pages back..

yup i'm filipino.. of course I CAN'T WAIT FOR PRINCESS HOURS TO HIT PRIMETIME BIDA!!!!!!!!

i hope abscbn do lots & lots of promotions, like showing teasers and stuff, so people will be curious about GOONG and they will anticipate its showing and then eventually to biuld a constant following!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

i heard that JULY /AUG thing.. but i think it will be impossible, because of Maging sino ka man and pinoy dream academy.. STILL HOPING FOR GOONG TO COME SOON IN THE PHILS!!!!!

Guest hopelisa

any updates on this? what exactly was mention??

this is the link to the original korean news:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

this chinese news i post isn't fr. the news above but another piece of news related to the interview of Goong PD. n koreanwind.net is a reliable source i think.

credit to koreanwind.net

'宮' 黃仁磊導演,"我希望和林秀晶合作"

[innolife/2006.7.17]

曾執導了年初最具人氣的MBC電視劇‘宮’的導演黃仁磊表示希望能有機會和影壇巨星林秀晶合作。黃仁磊導演上個月和‘宮’的網路社區的會員們見面的時候曾表示“以前在我們製作的‘對不起,我愛你’中曾遇見過林秀晶,她在拍片現場的工作態度相當熱誠,從那時候就希望能有機會與她合作。”而現在林秀晶在新電影‘方糖’中展現了全新的面貌。

此外,黃仁磊導演還透露了電視劇‘宮’本來打算從去年2月在KBS開始播出,但是全基相導演的‘豪傑春香’卻取而代之,因此‘宮’不得不推遲了播出時間,而‘宮’的第二季目前還在內部議論中。

this news said dat PD Hwong wanted to cooperate with LSJ in a new drama n all abt. Goong2 was under discussion. nothing decided.

princesshours_14@yahoo.com add her if you like.. its the friendster acct of the GOONG lovers in the philippines, i saw the post around 6 pages back..

yup i'm filipino.. of course I CAN'T WAIT FOR PRINCESS HOURS TO HIT PRIMETIME BIDA!!!!!!!!

i hope abscbn do lots & lots of promotions, like showing teasers and stuff, so people will be curious about GOONG and they will anticipate its showing and then eventually to biuld a constant following!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

i heard that JULY /AUG thing.. but i think it will be impossible, because of Maging sino ka man and pinoy dream academy.. STILL HOPING FOR GOONG TO COME SOON IN THE PHILS!!!!!

hey XiaoS_Sweet!!

im from manila too!! hehehhe! woohoo! didnt know goong had a frendster account in the phils! I'll add it up though! heheheH!!

yea!! im excited for all the filipinos..they're gonna be able to watch GOONG!! woohoO!!! its gonna be a sure HIT!! hehehe!! the thing is...will it be shown by august?? heheh! maybe not? Well just keep me updated when it comes out there in the Phils okay? coz im not there anymore.. :(

Guest Aquafina

By the way, I visited her CY site, but nothing comes up. Can someone please give me the URL to her personal/official site or something similar? Thanks! ^.^

No news yet... :( .

But I'm just thinking that... MAYBE they're not gonna respond to it. I mean, they haven't made any official announcement yet about the cast, is it possible that they're giving the news to us (the fans, FOREIGN fans) first before making the official announcement?

So MAYBE...they're not responding to our petition but just took it into consideration (and finally decided to go with it... :P ). Although...they cou;d have just write an e-mail / letter back, saying "thank you for your great attention to Goong" or whatever... <_<

ArrggGGhh..I don't knoW! But somehow, I'm now quite sure that JJH and YEH will come back for the 2nd season..

Ok, my english is just bad. I hope u understand what I'm trying to say here :sweatingbullets:

Precisely, they should at least be polite to make a courtesy reply back for the fans support.

I really hope what u said will turn true.... let the fans get the 1st hand information before they make official announcement. I'm not going to watch Goong2 if they replace JJH & YEH. Guess they will regret if they receive poor rating.

heehee.. don't worry.. I understand what u said...your english is pefectly ok

Archived