[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

Dude. I want this earring!!! It looks soooooo cute! XDD I also want her earring with the pink puffy things at the end of it. XDDD

Anyway.. about ep 17 and 18! I KNEW IT! :tongue2: I really dind't think Shin will be wishy washy when he went to the hotel... Hopefully questions will be answered in this episode since... well.. I WANT ANSWERS! >D XDDD

donilpark: thanks for clarifying the news concerning the 2nd season. Also, your explanation on the symbolisms revolving around the dark room + camera was amazing. I would never have thought of that, and yet, it makes total sense. thanks *__*!!!

Like I've said before, MBC might've changed the scenes and whatnot but they've kept the dialogue of the manhwa, so that's great.

I think Shin will be very jealous to the point where he might, again, just go out and take his wife's hand and have her return with him back inside, leaving Yul to steam some more...haha. We've seen that Shin is taking baby steps to show Chae he cares for her more than before, and so that is why I think he won't just stand by and watch while Yul and Chae are being close in conversation. He's learning to take action. I would've thought that he'd go all out and punch Yul again, but with it being Yul's birthday and all, I'm sure Shin will keep control and not do that, since there is already enough news out about Shin, no need to add more fuel to the fire.

how about this storyline?

Upon seeing CG confiding in Yul after she overhears Shin & HR talking about overseas studies

Shin gets madly jealous and throws her into the pool!

She then has to take a bath to clean up then Shin bangs down the bathroom door and....

the "thrilling world beneath the bubbles" scene!!!!! haha!!!

Guest mmmlove

Like I've said before, MBC might've changed the scenes and whatnot but they've kept the dialogue of the manhwa, so that's great.

I think Shin will be very jealous to the point where he might, again, just go out and take his wife's hand and have her return with him back inside, leaving Yul to steam some more...haha. We've seen that Shin is taking baby steps to show Chae he cares for her more than before, and so that is why I think he won't just stand by and watch while Yul and Chae are being close in conversation. He's learning to take action. I would've thought that he'd go all out and punch Yul again, but with it being Yul's birthday and all, I'm sure Shin will keep control and not do that, since there is already enough news out about Shin, no need to add more fuel to the fire.

That's great. I just don't want Shin to be so thick-headed. After all, CG has a done so many embrassing things for him. It's amazing how she can hold on, I would easily give up if I was her. But she's so strong. So, she deserves a guy that actually is willing to fight for her. Anyways, I love it when Shin goes to Yul and takes CG's hand. It's so cute. I love it when his jealous. I'm actually excited to watch episode 18, just to see how Shin would look like. I can't wait. :)

Guest Pikachu

I relaly love that scene in which Chae Gyeong came into Shin's room to talk about the photo/article of them in the news.. and then she put her legs on top of Shin's leg. I find that scene really characterizes how much they've grown closer the best.

Guest milleu87

omg. all the price are rip off. i would love to buy one of cg clothes. but just for a simple tshirt that cost 50 dollar? and the korean style jacket was like 241 dollar? that is simply too expensive but they look so cute.

I relaly love that scene in which Chae Gyeong came into Shin's room to talk about the photo/article of them in the news.. and then she put her legs on top of Shin's leg. I find that scene really characterizes how much they've grown closer the best.

I really think that hug he gave her in the woods was the ice breaker. After that, they weren't afraid to hold on to each other and even felt more at ease in doing so. For example, the many hand-holding moments we saw in epis 15 and 16.

As for Chae's merchandise, I think they're expensive because of quality and also becuase shipping-wise. I'm still debating whether I should buy them or not :( .

Guest asterionlhs

OHHHH ....

so in Ep17 its Yul's birthday? wonder if he'll get to dance with CG now????

in the manhwa ep18 would end with Shin punching Yul but that happened already so how are they gonna wrap up this part i wonder?

synopsis provided by piano411200 and translated by gebera below...thanks!

Ep 17

Shin came back to the palace and CY was very angry with him for leaving without any news. Asked him why he had to bear the burden all alone. Shin hugged CY and said he hope CY could still stay by his side even though he is no longer a Crown Prince.

Next, Hyorin seemed to have spoken to Shin's mum and accepted her proposal of leaving Shin alone.

Yul sought his mum permission to invite the royal couple to his birthday celebrations.

Ep 18

Rumours were flying questioning the suitability of Shin being the Crown Prince. The King felt maybe Yul was more suitable to be one.

At the celebrations, Hyorin and Shin were talking... about the dreams they used to share of studing overseas. CY overheard the conversation and were sad. Just then, Yul came along and tried to console her. Shin witnessed the intimacy between the two and were very jealous...

credit : koreanwind

I think this preview is well contrued, but i want to revise two sentence

"ul sought his mum permission to invite the royal couple to his birthday celebrations."

his mum------> his grandmother( te-whong-te-whu)

"ust then, Yul came along and tried to console her."

to console --------> to confess his mind to her

Guest Pikachu

I really think that hug he gave her in the woods was the ice breaker. After that, they weren't afraid to hold on to each other and even felt more at ease in doing so. For example, the many hand-holding moments we saw in epis 15 and 16.

As for Chae's merchandise, I think they're expensive because of quality and also becuase shipping-wise. I'm still debating whether I should buy them or not :( .

Well... probably the hug + their conversation under the stars... since the hug was sort of how they "made up" (dind't Shin mention something about their "making up" after they fight XDD??) and the convo underneath the stars probably made them realize how much they can just be happy with each other. *sigh* *goes to watch ep 15 and 16 for the 8237482374823 this week*

wow thanks for he summary of ep 17 and 18

i was scared shin would turn his back on CG again but seems like i'm getting worried for nothing

hehehehehe

damn i'm going to miss out on ep 18

wil be on a plane flying to korea

damnnnnnnn

Guest deeism

omg. all the price are rip off. i would love to buy one of cg clothes. but just for a simple tshirt that cost 50 dollar? and the korean style jacket was like 241 dollar? that is simply too expensive but they look so cute.

I totally agree!! i want to buy a bunch of things from the site.. but the prices are like.. sdfsjkdhflskjdfhsd. theres this girl that might be selling those things [and more]

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39575

too bad theyre not selling any posters ;__;

Guest beautifulxmess

My GOSH!! the merchandise are lovely...BUT BOY, they cost like an arm and a leg!!! >.<...

what a shame..i really want the alfred bear but 57 dollars? and then there's the shin voodoo doll that I want...47-ish dollars?? i might as well sew one out of my mum's left over fabrics and slap his picture on it...>.>

just a question..has anyone actually purchased the Alfred bear? If so, how is the actual quality of the bear...am contemplating buying it even if it means forking out a heartbreaking 40 dollars. If u've brought it, can u tell me whether it's worth it?

oh, and thanks Rebby for trying to rip the BTS! i love you!! Lol..

Guest echoRy

yes, the prices are much...but i want them! *still debating*

asterionlhs- thank u for taking the time to clear that up, it's appreciated!

thanx again to piano411200 & gebera for the first trans!

cecilia- it doesn't matter! u can download the ep later, ur going to KOREA!

that's really great, hope u have a great time...and off topic:

:excl: U'LL BE THERE AROUND SE7EN's CD RELEASE :excl:

Well... probably the hug + their conversation under the stars... since the hug was sort of how they "made up" (dind't Shin mention something about their "making up" after they fight XDD??) and the convo underneath the stars probably made them realize how much they can just be happy with each other. *sigh* *goes to watch ep 15 and 16 for the 8237482374823 this week*

Yes yes, that could be it too! I don't understand Korean so that is why I thought it was the talk and hug in the woods, but then again, the first time he "held" her hand, that could have been it.

Nancy, they're also selling the bear on yesasia, but it costs around the same price, $50 or so. Another thing on my "GOONG" wishlist.

I'm off to bed, it is close to 3 am here. Goongnight!

Archived