[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest GongZhenPei

hehe, yes you may save it =D

james blunt rocks my socks!

also, i find this superliciously cute =)

rnd3st.gif

>> if you take it, credit daum tv forums [i didn't make it] =D

and i remember being so excited to see this particular scene when the drama started:

1141535351hoon45xj.jpg

>> whatever happened to it? hrmmm =p

lol, that pic is soo cute! i thought it was an item from cyworld or something...if it was though, i bet it'd be a popular item =]

and Angeline ^^ i think that pic is for a dog...lol

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myteddi

Does anyone know where i can find english lyrics to perhaps love? :i don't remember anyone asking this :sweatingbullets: :

Here is the English lyrics to "Perhaps Love" Ost. Credits to Huay here in Soompi.

I don't know when it all started

When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind

I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

It's nothing.. it's just a little thing

Your words are awkward to me

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?

My heart keeps saying it loves you

It screams out for the whole world to hear

Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?

We've finally met... finally found love

If I wanted to show you how I feel

The only way would be for you to become me

I'm already inside of you

Just like you're inside of me

To each other [to each other]

We may already be too accustomed

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?

My heart keeps saying it loves you

It screams out for the whole world to hear

Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?

We've finally met.. finally found love

When I think about it [when I think about it]

I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled

I'll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings

I'll be with you, I'll only give you fond memories

Please don't ever leave me again

Even the shortest moments without you make me uneasy

Please stay by me~

I already love you so much (you're the only one).

Guest AznGrlz

Here is the English lyrics to "Perhaps Love" Ost. Credits to Huay here in Soompi.

Ahhhhhh! :screaming in happiness: Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Guest echoRy

why is shin's dad so good to yul's mom?

editt:

I OWN PAGE 1295!!

because they had a past together. he still loves her in my opinion, and KingDaddy feels alot of guilt for his brother's death too and the fact that Yul and his mother were banished.

+ he's also an idiot!

Guest adiela

because they had a past together. he still loves her in my opinion, and KingDaddy feels alot of guilt for his brother's death too and the fact that Yul and his mother were banished.

+ he's also an idiot!

hahah..agree wif u ....but,neways..love make us blind... :blush:

Guest Crystallight

I wonder what will happen in the next episodes, can't wait till they show cg with the pregnancy test.... I hope that shin will finally tell her that she likes her. :P

Guest luvmovies

Thanks Rebby..

Thank you so much Rebby :D I love MVs !! Especially that song Give me love , bring back memory of Save the last dance for me :) :x

Guest AznGrlz

I wonder what will happen in the next episodes, can't wait till they show cg with the pregnancy test.... I hope that shin will finally tell her that she likes her. :P

Omg! :choked on water: PREGNANCY TEST?!? are you serious? when? where?how? :w00t:

Guest piano4112000

I think your mistaken, the picture of her and a PREGNANCY test was just a a fans putting CG's head on another persons picture. Its not in the drama.

pregnancy tests? they havent even had their first night together, so how can she be pregnant? will they even be able to have their first night together? i dont think it will happen for awhile, unless the brat HOO TOOT goes away!

oh by the way i'm writing a fic called: "Perhaps Love" based off by the song in the drama sung by Howl and J. If ne1 wants to cowrite with me, pm me. I sort of have an idea, kinda. i just got the idea to write it after reading the lyrics of the song while listening to and suddenly i got the inspiration to write a fan fic. so ya, pm me if u want to or pm if u have ne ideas.

+ he's also an idiot!

Hahaha. The funny thing is that Yul's mom mirrors CG's life because Yul was stuck between two royal men just like how CG is with Yul and Shin. Its an interesting parallel since Yul's mom is trying to ruin screw up CG's life.

Oh hi, I'm bere. I lurk and post randomly. I would post more, but this thread is too fast to catch! :crazy:

Guest llwwan

hmm hmm did neyone else notice some scenes weren't shown in epi 16 when CG and shin were at da beach? there were pix frum da mbc website of him puttin his jacket on her and them two standin on dat piece of wood but it didnt show in da epi! =( awws i wanted to see em! itd be even cuter!! hahah..but yea i luv dis show soooo much! CG and shin betta end up togetha! kakak

Guest echoRy

Hahaha. The funny thing is that Yul's mom mirrors CG's life because Yul was stuck between two royal men just like how CG is with Yul and Shin. Its an interesting parallel since Yul's mom is trying to ruin screw up CG's life.

Oh hi, I'm bere. I lurk and post randomly. I would post more, but this thread is too fast to catch! :crazy:

hi bere! yes this thread is quite a force!

there's a lot of irony in all the stories, yeah definetly. the biggest difference is that Yul's mother seems like she created her situation with the two brothers, whereas in Chae's case, she's been thrown into it and hates it.

i kind of like the parallel stories of the adults and kids, makes it the more interesting.

welcome to the thread bere, (atleast posting wise) :P

bench6db.jpg

imbc

i did a little research, and found information about him =)

Lee Yong Joo [이용주]

[2005] My Boyfriend Is Type B [b형 남자친구] -- i'm not sure which role he played though =)

>> info creds to yahoo! korea

saw his name on the credits... but.... can't seem to find the interview part... :sweatingbullets:

typebcredit4pe.jpg

Guest Pikachu

pregnancy test? are you referring to that photo someone posted with chae gyeong holding a pregnancy test strip? XDD I thought that was a photo manipulation? :blink:

Guest AznGrlz

I think your mistaken, the picture of her and a PREGNANCY test was just a a fans putting CG's head on another persons picture. Its not in the drama.

awwww....pooh...and i was hoping there would seriously be a pregnancy test! it would be so funny :especially the grandma hehe:

Guest poonpoon

anyone can help romanizing this Lyric,,pls ...

this is the lyrics

하울(Howl)-앵무새

또 어제처럼 다시 그립습니다

보고 싶은 맘 줄지도 않는지

자꾸만 그대가 떠오릅니다

헤아려볼수록 더 눈물 납니다

훔쳐내 봐도 흐르는 눈물에

기억이 또 다른 기억으로 번져

아프게 날 울립니다

받은것만 있어서 내겐 후회뿐인데

준게 없는 날 그댄 또 잊을까 겁이나

사랑합니다 난 난 사랑합니다

그대에게 배운

많고 많은 말들 중에

이 말 하나 입버릇처럼 나

중얼거립니다 혼자 바보처럼

미안합니다 참

참 미안합니다

뒤늦은 이 말까지 미안하지만

염치없이 그댈 기다립니다

행여 내일은 돌아올까

그대란 새장이 비좁긴 했어도

좋았습니다 행복했습니다

이별을 몰랐던 영원을 믿었던

그날로 나 꿈에라도

돌아갈수 있다면 내 마음을 모아서

내 가슴을 덜어서 다 그대를 줄텐데

사랑합니다 난 난 사랑합니다

그대에게 배운

많고 많은 말들 중에

이 말 하나 입버릇처럼 나

중얼거립니다 혼자 바보처럼

미안합니다 참

참 미안합니다

뒤늦은 이 말까지 미안하지만

염치없이 그댈 기다립니다

행여 내일은 돌아올까@

이 마음

끝내 그댄 몰라

올수 없어도

그대가 변해 더는

난 아니라도

불러보고

다시 불러봅니다

앵무새처럼 그대 이름

그대 사랑만 이렇게

hi bere! yes this thread is quite a force!

there's a lot of irony in all the stories, yeah definetly. the biggest difference is that Yul's mother seems like she created her situation with the two brothers, whereas in Chae's case, she's been thrown into it and hates it.

i kind of like the parallel stories of the adults and kids, makes it the more interesting.

welcome to the thread bere, (atleast posting wise) :P

Thank you for the welcome! I think I'll try to make an effort to at least post once in a while now. :)

Archived