[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest usyagitntn

Does this mean there's more heartaches to come??? I can't take this anymore.... haha... MBC and PDs are really trying to kill me with this rollercoaster ride..

*Goes to church and pray to God to give me strength to continue watching this drama....

I really do hope NOT T____T MBC and Goong PDs really know how to make people start having heart weaknesses. Ep 16 is a perfect exa,ple for that. Yes the beginning was... perfect ( I'm speechless here :P) and the ending scene (trying really hard not to remember) well just made me almost wanted to throw my comp out of the window. If Shin says that he's sorry for everything that he has done to hurt her ( Ho-toot) at the beginning of ep 17 I don't know if I can take it and continue to move on with the drama or just as well turn off the comp and go to bed :( . But I hope that liquidfir prediction comes true which means he only came to clear up everything with her ( but his facial expression really does make me worried :tears: )

And i think I read this somewhere but many people say that in real life JJH is closer to the actress plays Hyorin( sorry don't remember her name) than to YEH. I'd prefer he's closer to YEH though their chemistry on screen just great!! I hope they go out in real life too :D .

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linatan

im not so sure that he was attracted to CK in the beginning, more like fascinated and a source of amusement as he aptly put it to Yul when asked why he was marrying her. Like a toy that you can have fun with but can talk and walk. I think what he said in ep 15 was right, although i dont recall her ever mentioning things to him that made him question his beliefs in the goong and his way of life.

She just made him laugh and i do think that what you said about him and Hyorin, it was more of "misery loves company sort of thing". I think more than anything, they had a very real and strong friendship but also held that forbidden aspect to it as well too because i think he knew about her background but liked her even more for it.

CK is different in the fact that she is very ordinary, has a very loving family and has her own ambitions and lives for herself and not others. I personally think that he started to like her when he realized early on that she might like Yul and not him. I think it happened in those scenes when he always caught the two of them talking and such. So in a way, im glad Yul was the one who finally ticked something off in that boy! I personally think it started at his bday party and she gave him those shoes/caught her playing around with her friends and Yul. Like it was the first time he saw her as someone that is not a doll or a toy but someone who he can probably care for and love and actually be a human instead of this bored, rich boy with nothing to do.

bella, i thought Shin only heard their voices rite? he didnt see them directly rite? but i tink Shin deserved it, who told him not to protect CG when all his frenz bully his wife, i felt very sad for CG esp when they said "This is Ho Toot seat". :crazy::crazy:

btw did the photo taken when SHin and Ho Toot so close during the bdae party out in the newspaper? I think I havent seen it, how come ????

rainey rain, the bdae party is either epd 5 6 or 7, i cant remember

bella, i thought Shin only heard their voices rite? he didnt see them directly rite? but i tink Shin deserved it, who told him not to protect CG when all his frenz bully his wife, i felt very sad for CG esp when they said "This is Ho Toot seat". :crazy::crazy:

btw did the photo taken when SHin and Ho Toot so close during the bdae party out in the newspaper? I think I havent seen it, how come ????

rainey rain, the bdae party is either epd 5 6 or 7, i cant remember

i think he did see them having fun in the water. he heard their voices and looked up (im getting this from the camera angle and the fact that he even looked up in the first place)

I think the bday party was in ep 5.

Guest manderley_angel

Does this mean there's more heartaches to come??? I can't take this anymore.... haha... MBC and PDs are really trying to kill me with this rollercoaster ride.. :sweatingbullets:

*Goes to church and pray to God to give me strength to continue watching this drama.... :blush:

^ me too >.>;; i'm really just hoping that Shin would finally end it... because our Cg has just been through too much heartaches... and as much as she loves Shin, its really causing her too much sadness to bear with competing for Hyorin

Shin better be a MAN and end it with Hyorin once and for all!

-----------------------------------------

btw, i went shopping yesterday and bought this:

01inspiredshoe0wp.jpg

^ my Chae Gyeong shoes!!! XD i am really beginning to like all the fashion in the show... everything is just soo lovely!

Telly, this may be late but thanks for the scanslations!

Guest jambalayaluv6486

um...hello =) i have a question; does anyone know what song was playing in the background in the scene of ...i forget which episode...but shin goon and hyorin were escaping the paparazzi in thailand...it was a sort of rockish song; does anyone know what that song was called? thanks a bunch =DD

Guest Shellae

X.x this thread moves so fast i'm having trouble catching up or reading anything at all..

anyways.. i was wondering if anyone had the mp3 of Imagine Me Without You.. it was used on a fanmade mv.. and gosh.. may i say this.. one of the best fanmade mvs i have seen!

also.. if anyone has the links or page number of the onspot translations for the most recent episodes.. i'ld be very grateful!

thanks!

Guest AznGrlz

what episode was his birthday party?

its in episode 5 :D

may i add that the part they tried to make fun of her by speaking english is pretty sad...not because they're picking on cg, but because ho-toot jumped in and her english just sucks...in a way i find that weird :i'm not against anyone!:

Guest Telly

sorry if its the wrong place i'm asking, but im wondering about Lee Yong Joo, is he a debuting actor or something? i looked at the first page but it doesnt have anything on him XD

i did a little research, and found information about him =)

Lee Yong Joo [이용주]

0075455820ln.jpg

BIRTH YEAR: 1982 [no specific month was given]

HEIGHT: 186cm

WEIGHT: 72kg

CURRENT EDUCATION: he's taking social physical therapy [physiotherapy?] in college

FILMOGRAPHY:

[2006] Goong

[2005] 안녕, 프란체스카

[2005] My Boyfriend Is Type B [b형 남자친구] -- i'm not sure which role he played though =)

>> info creds to yahoo! korea

Guest onatoko

Wow, this thread is like a hurricane. I have to write down the page I posted to check the responses. xD

A couple of things- I can't wait to watch Ep.15 and Ep. 16 with subs! Oh, and Shin was way too adorable in Ep 13. I loved the fact that he had the same glasses as CG. He was so hawt in his little beanie cap~! And when CG made him play the clapping game, I almost died. ^o^ I really disliked Shin in the beginning but I've come a long way since. He looks so much cuter when he smiles, which he is doing a lot more of now!

In one of the interviews though, when Joo Ji Hoon was asked to play the piano, I was kind of disappointed. He started off pretty good but then he kept pausing in between phrases and searched frantically for the notes. -_-;; New age pieces are hard to play from memorization but I was still kinda let down. Nevertheless, you can't ask for everything in a guy, ne? His hotness factor overrides his disappointing piano skills so it's all good. Plus I'm impressed that he was able to play piano at all! Especially since he's both a model and an actor, he probably doesn't have time to practice.

BTW, this is a bit random, but CG has totally become my style icon! I loved the clothes she wore in the more recent episodes. They're really stylish and yet fun.

Guest missy

im not so sure that he was attracted to CK in the beginning, more like fascinated and a source of amusement as he aptly put it to Yul when asked why he was marrying her. Like a toy that you can have fun with but can talk and walk. I think what he said in ep 15 was right, although i dont recall her ever mentioning things to him that made him question his beliefs in the goong and his way of life.

She just made him laugh and i do think that what you said about him and Hyorin, it was more of "misery loves company sort of thing". I think more than anything, they had a very real and strong friendship but also held that forbidden aspect to it as well too because i think he knew about her background but liked her even more for it.

CK is different in the fact that she is very ordinary, has a very loving family and has her own ambitions and lives for herself and not others. I personally think that he started to like her when he realized early on that she might like Yul and not him. I think it happened in those scenes when he always caught the two of them talking and such. So in a way, im glad Yul was the one who finally ticked something off in that boy! I personally think it started at his bday party and she gave him those shoes/caught her playing around with her friends and Yul. Like it was the first time he saw her as someone that is not a doll or a toy but someone who he can probably care for and love and actually be a human instead of this bored, rich boy with nothing to do.

hmm, i have to say that all makes sense. perhaps i worded it wrong. i think he himself didn't even realize he liked her until a certain point. i agree with the toy theory, and then when he saw her and yul together happy he got jealious. like yul had taken away his favorite toy. but at this point they have moved past this, like you said he sees her as more than that now.

Guest poonpoon
Guest xx-outsider-xx

if you guys remember the behind-the-scenes photos posted awhile back by JHESSY and ANGELINE, they showed shin sitting with hyo rin.

and then, i found this 'fan observation' from the daum tv forums.

darn, that fan definitely has sharp eyes.

she spotted this:

549732bj.jpg

it seems as if shin is holding hyo rin's coat--what's up with that, huh?

poor chae gyung =(

it's more like he's standing behind her. i dont think it's one of the scenes though. more like taking a break btwn shootings [i hope so] they r friends after all.

Guest cilik

it's more like he's standing behind her. i dont think it's one of the scenes though. more like taking a break btwn shootings [i hope so] they r friends after all.

i was kinda thinking that too. otherwise i can't think of another reason why both kang-in and jang kyung (is that his name?) would be smiling like that. let's hope xx|outsider|xx's prediction is right and it's NOT part of the scene for one of the upcoming episodes :D

wow! this thread is seriously the fastest moving thread on the planet! it's more like a chatroom now huh? you kinda have to be on watch 24hrs to keep up. hehe.

AznGrlz, thanks for the MVs. i like them a lot. really cool.

telly, i love your sig, not to mention that i love the song which the lines are from. can i save it? can i can i?

the pics recently posted really do seem to be from some kind of party. they all look good dolled up (yes... even hyo rin...my vastly-growing hate for her character aside) i don't see yul anywhere though. did i miss him? can't remember reading anything like this on the manhwa. hmmn.. might have to reread everything just in case. haha. this series is seriously taking over my life. i'm loving it.

Guest Telly

telly, i love your sig, not to mention that i love the song which the lines are from. can i save it? can i can i?

hehe, yes you may save it =D

james blunt rocks my socks!

also, i find this superliciously cute =)

rnd3st.gif

>> if you take it, credit daum tv forums [i didn't make it] =D

and i remember being so excited to see this particular scene when the drama started:

1141535351hoon45xj.jpg

>> whatever happened to it? hrmmm =p

Guest echoRy

usyagitntn- oh the caps u posted are heartbreaking. it really makes me mad too. how strong does Shin think Chae is to be able to handle everything he throws at her. i hate it when she cries!

missy - very nice thoughts and observations!

TELLSSS & DAN - thank u so very much for the new chapter! <33 ( me loves James Blunt too )

>>>it's likely that Shin went to the hotel to clear things up with HO, i mean it's a strong possibility. though at the same time, if that's the case then why do they seem to "close" on those BTS pics?

why are they even together.

in the manhwa, they spoke once throughout the whole school trip and in the show,

they look like they're hangin' out! :crazy: :tongue2:

------

and pray tell what is this? a phone holder? :huh:

oh my it's a dog outfit!

dogfasion9hn.jpg

imbc

Guest HeeSu

dang i could hardly keep up with this thread..hahah but this is a good thing..beucae that means goong is popular!! whoot whoot!!

Guest AznGrlz

AznGrlz, thanks for the MVs. i like them a lot. really cool.

You're welcome and Thank you! :D

Oh! after reading the manhwa :thank you, Telly!: i'm just wondering...so the two-times-player kingdaddy met mo-toot when he was working out and she was lost on a school trip :or was she... <_< : and that's how they 'fell' in love? :huh:

Archived