[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

I don't want anyone to be gay or die. I want this to be a lighthearted drama with a happy ending. Well you can call me 'Alice from Wonderland'.

lol i'm sorry i'm the one that came up with all the gay ideas :guilty/guilty: :sweatingbullets: but don't worry the chances of them ending up gay is highly unlikely hehe

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BokuWaShinigami

I MISS YOU ALL! <3

Check my website for updates...I'm uploading episodes 15 + 16 onto FIVE separate links each...so wait for them! =)

I REALLY MISS BEING IN THIS THREAD. I promise that after this week ends, everything will be back to normal, and I can camp out here with all of you again! <33333333333333 :D

Guest AznGrlz

I know ! I have the same problem too ! That's why I just give up on the viet softsub ! I think there is a place that provides hardsub ! I can't remember where though !

Edited: azngrlz just beat me for the website , lol

To sour-chocolate: hahah, Thu, moi di hoc ve la len day roi ha? Sao dam bat chuoc vay ha? Lol J/k :P

To other Viets: Xin chao moi nguoi !

P.S: There is a Viet version of Goong Manhwa coming out ! I think by the end of this month by KimDong Publishing House ! I will get my friend to buy me the whole set once she goes back to VN ! :rolleyes:

hehe don't u feel your heart dropping when they mention the word :thuong: in goong hehe so cute...nieu nhu noi yeu :i would faint: hehe

Guest Telly

You mean HR opened the door for Shin? I assumed you're talking about the dreading hotel scene? Before the long preview comes out, I can't make any guess what they have in store for us.. You know they like to create surprises for us Goongers..... mostly good ones :D

hrmmm, maybe the hotel scene isn't what it looks like =) hehe i guess the director/s just want to tease us a little bit, so for sure people will tune in to the next episode, right? =p that way, our beloved drama can reach 30% ratings!

This is our "GOONG" dictionary...I think it needs to be updated though, :lol: .

hahahaha yes, mo-toot must be added =D and other funky terms we all come up with =p

GRAAAAAAAAAACE, i see you =D

Guest hillz3388

ahhha! omFg!! that Goong dictionary is just soo funni and hilarious! haha couldnt help but laugh!

i love the S.A.V.E with a silent J!! go u girlz GO!* haha!^_^

and i FINALLY know who/what the Ho-Toot is../!!¬_¬" *sigHz*

hahaha!!

but but..GOONG!! XD going to watch tit now#!¬ ciao!! but considering and assuming from the capz/...SHIN and CG is getting RRRRRRRRRRRRWEWWWWWALY CLOSe!! woohoo* bout tym they did too! XD

Guest vpower

hehe go to iuphimhan.com :register: and look for goong :cung dien: they have hard subs 1-12

ahhhh thank you!!!! i will try to follow along now

I know ! I have the same problem too ! That's why I just give up on the viet softsub ! I think there is a place that provides hardsub ! I can't remember where though !

Edited: azngrlz just beat me for the website , lol

To sour-chocolate: hahah, Thu, moi di hoc ve la len day roi ha? Sao dam bat chuoc vay ha? Lol J/k :P

To other Viets: Xin chao moi nguoi !

P.S: There is a Viet version of Goong Manhwa coming out ! I think by the end of this month by KimDong Publishing House ! I will get my friend to buy me the whole set once she goes back to VN ! :rolleyes:

geez!!! the viets are abandoning their own dramas and watching the koreans!!! hehehehe the korean wave has gone over there too. translating the manhwa too? kudos to them!! i wish i was fluent enough to translate goong to vietnamese

Guest HomelessBird

hehe don't u feel your heart dropping when they mention the word :thuong: in goong hehe so cute...nieu nhu noi yeu :i would faint: hehe

Do you watch Viet hardsub on iupphimhan? I think I will start to download those hardsubs of the later eps ( like 11 and 12 ) ? Just to see the sweetness of ShinCG in Viet ! :D

Guest AznGrlz

ahhhh thank you!!!! i will try to follow along now

geez!!! the viets are abandoning their own dramas and watching the koreans!!! hehehehe the korean wave has gone over there too. translating the manhwa too? kudos to them!! i wish i was fluent enough to translate goong to vietnamese

*off topic- i can translate, but i don't know where the marks go :ashamed: :tears:

Do you watch Viet hardsub on iupphimhan? I think I will start to download those hardsubs of the later eps ( like 11 and 12 ) ? Just to see the sweetness of ShinCG in Viet ! :D

yup! i dl all 12 eps...i'm waiting for goong to finish so i can burn them all to dvd and enjoy it with my parents hehe :its really sweet...especially when the call each other anh/em...chong/vo: hehe

Guest Babygurl272

can someone please pm me with an remaining megaupload links or working links for lq ep. 11-14. those are the only ones I'm missing. hopefully someone can help me out!!!!!

Guest beautifulxmess

LOL...hahhaa...Jes n Telly, what coincidence..i was going thru n editing the dictionary as u guys brought up the dictionary..lol..

yupz yupz...added new terms, mo-toot (i think i got the definition right, lol), goongitivis (did I even spell that right?) n IGCDC...

any more terms to be added, tell me!! lolzzz...

oh yeah...n if there are things u want to be added , do tell me..like the Goongian World Map etc etc...i'd really like to add various fun things to the 'misc' section. :D

Guest Telly

LOL...hahhaa...Jes n Telly, what coincidence..i was going thru n editing the dictionary as u guys brought up the dictionary..lol..

yupz yupz...added new terms, mo-toot (i think i got the definition right, lol), goongitivis (did I even spell that right?) n IGCDC...

oh yeah...n if there are things u want to be added , do tell me..like the Goongian World Map etc etc...i'd really like to add various fun things to the 'misc' section. :D

ohweeee, NANCY!!

i haven't seen you for the longest time, i missed you <3

hehe i have something to 'remove' from the first page =)

the 'who should end up with chae gyung' poll just ended today, so only the results are up, and yeah, sadly, yul lost =(

Guest tinyxtina

hehe, the lengths people go to, just to put eun hye and ji hoon together in a picture =p

1141400593dmspqmffor8up.jpg

1141432588sinche27qo.jpg

i love how this was done

absolutely cute!

Guest AznGrlz

how about two-times-player kingdaddy :phew: j/p hehe

i think the song dreaming of you suits for all of us that ditches school for goong and dreams of shin/yul :i pop up with really random things: :sweatingbullets:

Guest sour-chocolate

*off topic- i can translate, but i don't know where the marks go :ashamed: :tears:

yup! i dl all 12 eps...i'm waiting for goong to finish so i can burn them all to dvd and enjoy it with my parents hehe :its really sweet...especially when the call each other anh/em...chong/vo: hehe

:sweatingbullets: Although I've only been in Canada for 3 years +I'm fluently in Vietnamese+ I can translate Eng to Viet for the manhwa --------> Stilll...cannot bear the thought Vietnamese flirting words appear on the screen.... :sweatingbullets::lol: it's just so ....nổi da gà .... :phew:

Oh, and I've download the eps with Eng hardsub and then burned to dvd for my older sis.....For my mom, she need to wait until Vietnamese stations broadcast the serie. :lol: My whole family are addicted to Korean dramas anyway...from 7 years old sis to 46 years old mom.... :D

Guest cilik

I MISS YOU ALL! <3

Check my website for updates...I'm uploading episodes 15 + 16 onto FIVE separate links each...so wait for them! =)

I REALLY MISS BEING IN THIS THREAD. I promise that after this week ends, everything will be back to normal, and I can camp out here with all of you again! <33333333333333 :D

we miss you too dear! hurry back!

hrmmm, maybe the hotel scene isn't what it looks like =) hehe i guess the director/s just want to tease us a little bit, so for sure people will tune in to the next episode, right? =p that way, our beloved drama can reach 30% ratings!

yeah i think that's what the director(s) are trying to do too. i just read an article that predicts next week's episode(s)'s rating to break through 30%.

"Goongitis" is the correct spelling, Nancy, lol! Close though.

gehehe...i've always thought it was goongivitis...whoopsies!

Guest laceytam

does someone know where to get the background music when hyorin asked shin if he really love her and he say yes or

in episode 14 when cg was in the hospital and see hyorin

and then there is a background music

i know there is one in the ost like the same but its a little bit different

Guest AznGrlz

:sweatingbullets: Although I've only been in Canada for 3 years +I'm fluently in Vietnamese+ I can translate Eng to Viet for the manhwa --------> Stilll...cannot bear the thought Vietnamese flirting words appear on the screen.... :sweatingbullets::lol: it's just so ....nổi da gà .... :phew:

Oh, and I've download the eps with Eng hardsub and then burned to dvd for my older sis.....For my mom, she need to wait until Vietnamese stations broadcast the serie. :lol: My whole family are addicted to Korean dramas anyway...from 7 years old sis to 46 years old mom.... :D

ahahhahah! omg ur family sounds like mine...we're all addicted! don't u wish shin would just stop being stupid and tell cg :anh yeu em: already hehe

Archived